Uber: Got to try avoiding all over now :D

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
MA must have read my "Avoiding hunting ubers since 03/01/2008" :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] [br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Had to come sooner or later, was surely just not expecting it today with a few bigger falling and would have rather supsected it from something "fun and expensive" like Leviathans and not my daily grind mob :D
I hope the next will not take that long again...over two years is a long time...

Well, the system still has a few Ks it can repay me...Birthday coming in August (*hint*hint*) :D

Also completed my Goblin SGA set today..celebrating both with a Beer now :D

Gratz - it took a long time for my first one and my second happened right after that. I notice a lot of people seem to get 2 or 3 in a row so hope to see you posting again in a day or two!

congrats woenk, don't really play anymore but good to see an old friend is doing well

jeah jeah gratz !!!!

goblin sga FTW :D lucky harness huh :wtg:

very nice!!!:yay:

Lol I remember the time you told me to read your sig when I posted about my optimism... Now you can't say anything about my goal of reaching an uber on atrox, feff or maffoid etc.. before 300 globals.. :lolup:

Gratz woenk!

Gratz on the trox ;)

congrats woenk, don't really play anymore but good to see an old friend is doing well

I will keep soc warm for you until you return :D

jeah jeah gratz !!!!

goblin sga FTW :D lucky harness huh :wtg:

:scratch: hmmm...thta could be...I think it hit tier 0.8 shortly before :D

Lol I remember the time you told me to read your sig when I posted about my optimism... Now you can't say anything about my goal of reaching an uber on atrox, feff or maffoid etc.. before 300 globals.. :lolup:

Gratz woenk!

I lost a few bets, when I was still that optimistic :D
And many Troxies had to die for this uber....surely enough to do the iron challenge five times on them :D And if you look at the gun, I kill them really slowly to feel the pain :D

gz nice to see someone get someting Xd:yay::yay:

.surely enough to do the iron challenge five times on them :D And if you look at the gun, I kill them really slowly to feel the pain :D

Then use a bigger gun lol... surely a little more mu% would be worth what you would be saving in trox regen. ;)

Congratz :yay::yay::yay:

gratz glad it worked for you hopefully not two years before the next

gratz to a german player for a nice hof!
hope Team DACH will get the same luck vs. USA :D
GZ :yay:

Then use a bigger gun lol... surely a little more mu% would be worth what you would be saving in trox regen. ;)
Doubt that, got an average TT return of 101% on them with exactly that setup.Cheap gun, last long and I get a few much needed evade skills also. Fast kill is not allways a profitable one, sometimes 1-2DPS can make the difference between a lot of no-looters or constant dropping .

gratz to a german player for a nice hof!
hope Team DACH will get the same luck vs. USA :D
GZ :yay:

:eek: I ignored that completey...darn....loot pool empty and match too come... erhhh...shyte....should not have gone shopping and instead fill more of the pool...:ahh:...will try to pray to Lootius wor a good Saturday, maybe sacrifice some Bristlehogs on a stick fro him or bore some Fouls till they stink :D

I watched this go bye in the chat and immediately thought of all hose posts we've seen complaining about no loot. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gratz!!!

Grats, that's one kickass loot :yay:

I watched this go bye in the chat and immediately thought of all hose posts we've seen complaining about no loot. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gratz!!!

Well, I surely never really complained about bad loot, although I admit I sometimes had the feeling that something above 1k was really earned. Really had the feeling that I was a master in avoiding loot like that. Second highest was a 800 Pedder Leviathan, which is not that much of an archievement if you have to fap like mad and use an HL15 amped with an E-amp 15 (and have already lost 1k day the day before).
Somedays you lose and somedays the others win, yesterday I was somebody else :D
The less one expects something, the better the surprise :D

(which reminds me...I am right now definately not expecting any good looking woman to ask me for marriage and I feel way too young for sologamy *hint*hint* :D )

Nice troxy you got there mate

uber gratz :D

Back