Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

Status

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
Enjoy! :yay:

Download all in a ZIP file: (thanks to kahr for uploading it for me)

http://full-metal-inc.eu/archive/Pe music.rar

Update: all uploaded ;)

The thread claims you can listen to them online. This was not a very stabile longterm solution, so you can download them in a .rar file. You can open .rar files through Winrar.

Few to notice from old features ingame:

Restless soul wandering: 243219

PVP Ring bell songs:

Some might be on the music player on the official website. But you'll only encounter a few of them who is in my collection, these are "True" old school music from Project Entropia :)

Last edited:
Missed them...My favourite 286772.mp3

i think around 50% of the tracks are now uploaded. Notice in the bottom there is "pages", I dident notice it myself at first.

All songs have been uploaded...

There was 1 Neverdie song all over calypso in the jukeboxes...

if you went to CND the jukebox in his club had a second neverdie song + the one from all over calypso ;)

Nice! I would give you efd but cant so youll just have to do with +rep :)

OH ... GREAT Thread! :yay:

I've missed some of the old sounds- music!

Thanks for sharing :)

aweeeesomeeeee :yay:

Does this include only the PE songs or also the pre-VU10 EU songs?
Really miss the one with the "Lost in Space" sample in it.

Im not sure... :). I guess you have to listen them all through to find your answer

I'm with Woenk, that is the one I miss the most.

nice move, + rep. But just a simple question : is it possible to download them on another site (like rapidshare/megaupload/bitorrent) that the one you gave us (doesnt seem possible to download all of them in once) ?

nice move, + rep. But just a simple question : is it possible to download them on another site (like rapidshare/megaupload/bitorrent) that the one you gave us (doesnt seem possible to download all of them in once) ?

I'll look into uploading a zip package later. But i have to go now so i will not be today ;)

I remember my childhood in the Game.:yay: :yay: + Rep for you.:)

thanks

I miss how the avatars used to "calypso speak" whatever mumbling they used to do was cool
:laugh:

"Lost in Space" sample in it.

Was that the "so many stars and only one wish - the wish i could pee witout leaving the puter?" one? :yay:

Was that the "so many stars and only one wish - the wish i could pee witout leaving the puter?" one? :yay:

almost :D
"I never thought a sky could look so
alien. ...We really are lost.
A million strange stars and only one
wish. I wish we were home.
We just billow our sails and let the
wind blow us home, Is that it "? :D

Took me quite some time until I found out, where I heard it :D
Watched the movie and could not relate it to EU and vice versa.
Really wonder why it did not make it into VU10, but probably some copyright issues.

almost :D
"I never thought a sky could look so
alien. ...We really are lost.
A million strange stars and only one
wish. I wish we were home.
We just billow our sails and let the
wind blow us home, Is that it "? :D

Took me quite some time until I found out, where I heard it :D
Watched the movie and could not relate it to EU and vice versa.
Really wonder why it did not make it into VU10, but probably some copyright issues.

I love this one but didnt found it!
Great work!

I put up a ZIP file with all of them in it. You have to go to Fileshack.com and make a free profile to download it though...

I put it there since i got shackspace and in comparison with rapidshare/megaupload. The file never disapears and has to be reuploaded.

The rar file won't download.

Status: 400 Content-type: text/html Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.
For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.
For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

Nice. I'll go check the songs out soon when I get the chance.

Thanks for the post and +Rep! ;)

It's the 2nd one down the list, 171379.

The rar file won't download.

Status: 400 Content-type: text/html Security Alert! The PHP CGI cannot be accessed directly.
This PHP CGI binary was compiled with force-cgi-redirect enabled. This means that a page will only be served up if the REDIRECT_STATUS CGI variable is set, e.g. via an Apache Action directive.
For more information as to why this behaviour exists, see the manual page for CGI security.
For more information about changing this behaviour or re-enabling this webserver, consult the installation file that came with this distribution, or visit the manual page.

Holy shit what a message :laugh:

When im home again (going to party today) i'll split it in 2 parts and upload it to 4shared where you find the other files... You can max upload 200 mb files there. So if i split it, it'll work

Me too. Also, can't set ingame volume loud enough to hear music without mob sounds blasting speakers, anyway.

I almost miss Bee singing "Gamer Chick" in soc chat..." :laugh:

LOL touche

I remember my childhood in the Game.:yay: :yay: + Rep for you.:)

Thanks NoBion.

I was playing them at work in the background and it had the same effect for me. It is interesting how sounds can trigger vivid memories and feelings from the past. I was thinking of my first exploration from Argus to Zeus by myself in my OJs to get that TP and I got blasted by a Trooper and was all WTF was THAT!!! Thinking omg I'll never be able to kill one of those! And how happy I was when I was able to the first time :laugh: I eventually got to Zeus and met my friend Manic for the first time and he showed me some of his toys and remembered how in awe I was that he could kill a necu without armor with his DOA and Mod Fap. Where have those days gone? Long live Project Entropia. :(

Where's my PE wayback machine? I would probably pay a normal game subscription fee to go play old pe on a private server just to try and relive those times, of course it wouldn't be the same, but its nice to think it could be...

Status
Back