Discovery: Ul ma-104

jonvalle0226

Provider
Haven't really had much to post on the forum until now. I have been mining like crazy lately tiering up TT finders to 0.9 for deathifier's TT+5 deal. Night before i had very nice returns with my first enmatter global since i started using the TT finders. Got me excited. Woke up this morning ready to do it again and bought my probes expecting to make it to the bottom of amethera before having to log... 'bout 1/10 the way through i found this.

loot in the window is an UL MA-104 :D, 61 ped tt of hans (or whatever its called) and a VII claim of oil. I know there can be alot of bashing here about finders and skills but please don't take the joy out of finding such a rare item. I've been mining nonstop (around 14 hours a day) for the past 6 days and this is the last thing i expected. Safe to say i freaked out and almost forgot to take a screenshot. Thank you deathifier for the reason i was doing what i was and THANK YOU so much MA. :)

Allnighter

TT Finder :D
Epic ;)
Huge gratz!

Last edited:
Congratz! :yay:
Use it well... or sell it and play casually for years!

And your gonna need a suit of armor for the flaming that is coming from this!
Remember its not at you, but the system ;)

JEHU

Last edited:

Last edited:
It's always nice to see a name that doesn't usually get cool things get something.

Gratz :)

Gratz :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm not a noob. Sorry to burst your bubble. I wasn't insulting you. Please don't insult me. I was gratzing the OP. It had nothing to do with you.

yeah i understand your feeling. to be a miss calypso a noob with some clothes and feel that there's is possiblitity to loot some nice item on mining

Last edited:
I'm not a noob. Sorry to burst your bubble. I wasn't insulting you. Please don't insult me. I was gratzing the OP. It had nothing to do with you.

peace:) i just piss off with this..

Gezz... this thread doesn't even has 1 hour and its already like this :D
Hate the game, not the player is the best advise i can give :)
If you make the nice profit you claim, be happy anyways mate ;)

this is the second unl amp i heard of that was found with the tt finder, pattern?

this is the second unl amp i heard of that was found with the tt finder, pattern?

I'd call it coicidence.
I know of Amps looted with T120(L), OF105, EF105 and so on.... mostly what ppl use tbh.
When ppl usually go on bad loot periods sometimes they use the TT ones just for personal amusement (from what I see). So it can happen it seems :)

I say gratz on the mining amp, if someones playing the game and its looted, its well deserved, whether it be a regular name that shows up, or someone elses that isnt seen as often, as for getting angry and spouting out on ppl about being noobs or needing, not needing ul amps...unccessecary, just a really expensive game to play, and can be frustrating, no need to take out on someone elses good fortunes :wise:

gratz again on the hof, nope the amp brings some luck if you decide to hold onto it, if not.... bank off it in a good sell/trade :yay:

Grats on a very nice find!

narfi

Gz on find m8...

Travolta dont be so upset for so low reason...

People imagin him when i loot my oa109 with tt finder?

Is gonna kill me before i log in lol

nice find grats :lam:

"JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!!!"

:D

Congratulations, one very nice item you got there!

CONGRATZ :)
Every MINERS DREAM!!!! :D
I want mine to be a 103oa UNL LMAO
AND travotla delete your threads dude this is tha man's time to shine.

HUGE FIND :)
USE IT WISELY!!!!
*make sure you got the lvls to use it :) and tower hard with it

A dream is a dream untill it becomes a reality and omg JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS OCCURS!

Holy sh*t!
Find of a lifetime bro, O.M.G!!

Now, where's my popcorn? This gonna be one HELLA entertaining thread...

:popcorn:

I'd like to add that I personally was thinking just two days ago, how there were still many UL amps to pop and now would be about the right time to do it, being that there is now more area to mine (RT).
That and the fact I had 2x OOTO - only god damn angel scales (where's MY FKN UL AMP HUHH MA!?! ;)) - led me to think "hmmm, imagine if I...." and then I see your thread.
I die a little inside.
Did I say Gratz?
Can I take it back?
LOL jokes :D

Gratz. I've been dreaming of this one for over a year, but even though I said last week it was going to drop very soon I still couldn't stop myself hunting (lots happening atm in hunting) - oh well, a 2nd ma-105 will drop within a month or so :)

It would be interesting to see stats from MAs dBase, 10k probes dropped with tk3000 v 500k probes dropped with tt MF in the same time period - might make the high skilled noobs understand why the low skilled noobs get the U amps.

I agree that MA need to have a serious think about how skills efect the game, we all need reasons to continue improving our avatars - but i'm not sure if restricting U amp drops to tk320 or higher is the way to go.

Anyway, after that little rant - gratz again on the loot, enjoy it :) and don't rush into selling it.

To hell with being polite.

Travolta, feck off and take your whining to another thread - start a new thread with some serious comments and maybe Hanne or Marco will look at it, instead of laughing at the jealous dickhead crying about someone elses good fortune.

I agree that we want skills to play a bigger part in the game, but shitting on some inocent guys thread is no way to bring this to the attention of MA|FPC

P.S. If this was all somwe injoke that I didn't get, then forget I said that lol

siyeah a fucking noob gets a unl amp! very good MA.. keep trowing away the dedicated players... couse when i look at this it's a complety joke to all that mine every day!!!!

for u a advice! take your money and go away! that's what MA diserves

this thread sucks !! MA sucks!! what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont even care to keep players motivated... why should i keep my goals??

yeah i understand your feeling. to be a miss calypso a noob with some clothes and feel that there's is possiblitity to loot some nice item on mining

i can buy 10 of that u unl amps, just dont need. unl amps r for noobs like u

what the hell is wrong with you - are you on your man period ? :scratch: :dunno:
I'm unbelievably embarrassed for you, since I don't know if you have the sense to be embarrassed about that.

I understand your frustration with EU's 'dynamics' - believe me :rolleyes: but the time and place for you to dump your bitter trash - is not all over someone's 'omg look at my awesome loot' thread. :boxer:

peace:) i just piss off with this..

THAT is the only good thing you said in this thread - now do it. :thumbup:

"JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS!!!"

haha - that's the best ever ! :laugh:

congratz to you, jonvalle!! :eyecrazy: what a loot !

don't let douchebag of the week get you down - enjoy the :money:

Last edited:
Well this is a HUGE Gratz!! :eek:

Every miners dream, to get their hands on something like that... :yay:

Have fun with it!! :wtg:

Back