Discovery: Ul ma-104

Sorry to say this but to make a living from this game is a bad idea to begin with (with full time mining for example not like Deathifier), so don't come crying when it all goes tits up.

I don't consider it a bad idea in any way - Lets say you live in a country where average salary is for instance 300dollars per month, and you can make double that from playing a computer game... Why would that be bad in any way ?

I'm pretty darn sure that Deathifier would be one of the first to call MA HQ if mobs on TI all of the sudden gave 10% less loot giving him 10% less money per month ;)

JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS! :silly2:

That's awesome :)

Travolta, I don't see why you neg repped everyone that neg repped you. You were in the wrong. No matter the circumstances of this loot, you trashed this guys thread, all for the sake of a little e-peen waggling..

"GRAAAH ME UBER MINER

I DESERVE ALL LOOTZ!"

Oh, and while your little group of miner buddies may think that you were absolutely right to shit on this guys thread, I'm pretty sure the rest of the community think you're a bit of an asshole tbh.

:rolleyes:

get a grip

yeah a fucking noob gets a unl amp! very good MA.. keep trowing away the dedicated players... couse when i look at this it's a complety joke to all that mine every day!!!!

grow up you fool noobie or not i say gratz to you allnighter well done ,better to be a noobie than a knob head, go put some garcen grease in your hair travolta and dont be so jealous

jealus about what?? the point here was system, but u can even now how it work to have a opinion..

Well, it's an out of the ordinary isn't it?

Not dictated by depth, like ores etc.

Gratz man : )

Well, it's an out of the ordinary isn't it?

Not dictated by depth, like ores etc.

Yep, and they're totally random.

I haven't had a single OOTO this year mining, had them quite a lot in the past though :D

that means out of the ordinary finds is random and non skill related as it should.
I bet there are far more "noob miners" out there dropping bombs than highly skilled ones.
I think the ubers are simply outnumbered.

I have read in entropia directory that a player each 2000 bombs has the possibilities to find something rare like a rare stone or an UL amp.
I have read too in EF, that most of miners found its first Uberloot, before to be level 10 of mining. (I think that is a noob, you can correct to me if i am wrong).

In my own case i found an UL amp being level 18 of miner. (However at hunting, I was level 50 in same period, and i had lost a lot of dollars before that).

Then, I see many theories to respect this theme; but I prefer to believe the theory about "Lucky Cycle"; because inclusive a newbie must to have some variables that help him to begin with a high lucky (positive crest of the wave). Because anyone knows what variables are important for MA. However, i have not any doubt about that loot is dymamic: "A good lucky period, always continues with a very bad lucky period; and inverse...". (The only cuestionable thing is: how long must be such period, to see it in operating)

==================================================
However, Dear OP. Big GRATZ 4 U
:yay::yay::yay::yay:
==================================================

yeah a fucking noob gets a unl amp! very good MA.. keep trowing away the dedicated players... couse when i look at this it's a complety joke to all that mine every day!!!!

Ok explain something to me, who would not be a noob to you? Sure it sucks how the system are made(as long as it's not favor you) but we all know it.

How would I for example prove I'm "not a noob anymore" in case I got something nice like this in the future? Would be hard tho since I am, but maybe I wont be in the future just need to know what it takes to not be one ;)
Or is everyone without 10000000000000000000000 mining globles on tracker a noob?

And if you feel the need to yell at the system then do so in your own thread and dont go and take it all away from the lucky looter in his own discovery thread.

gz man...awesome find and im jealous!

EPIC mate :eyecrazy:

UBER UL gratz :wtg:

This is what im talking about, how can u explain it (any of u clever noobs)

Hunt
Largest Loot: 157 PED
Total Loot: 752 PED

Mine
Largest Find: 9,716 PED
Total Finds: 11,371 PED

Craft
Largest Craft: 72 PED
Total Craft: 72 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=124711

There are at least 3-4 of these weekly, if not more. So BIG grats to this guy aswell aye? well deserved aye?

Hunt

Mine

Craft

There are at least 3-4 of these weekly, if not more. So BIG grats to this guy aswell aye? well deserved aye?
What would motivate you:
- a place where everyone has a chanse
- a place where only skilled/uber ppl have chanses, until then you have no chanse and you need to keep burning to get something.

Firstly: HUGE gratz to my friend allnighter who deserves that nice find. Secondly: I am a new player for certain Veta but surely you must know that tracker doesn't record my losses. I mine my face off.

Last edited:

Hunt

Mine

Craft

Mine:

Hunting:
Largest Loot: 463 PED
Total Loot: 13,916 PED

Mining:
Largest Find: 5,285 PED
Total Finds: 59,049 PED

Crafting:
Largest Craft: 2,196 PED
Total Craft: 11,408 PED

Most rare item>5.2k Blaus tower. Been playing 3 years. But I don't complain, I'm sure before I'm old, crippled, and senile I'll loot something really cool (I'm 25........)

I'm glad I don't mine cause I would have to say stuff like JESUS CHRIST MONKEY BALLS if I hit something cool like this and that would be embarrasing .. sorta.

Huge Gratz on your find!!!

gratz i am happy to know another amp was looted outside pvp4. maybe my chances are there for me to get one someday :yay:

edit...

oh yeah this is further proof skills have little to do with loot size only with what tools you can use to find different types of loots (ores/enmats).

any item can produce a loot obviously and anyone at any skill level.

People this isn't the first or last time this has and will happen! why the outrage every single time something of this nature occurs! maybe write a support case to ma if it is that disgusting to you but whining on forums isn't going to make a amp appear in your window. :silly2:

as I used to say..everyone will get his ATH once, question is, will you live that long to see it

Mine:

Hunting:
Largest Loot: 463 PED
Total Loot: 13,916 PED

Mining:
Largest Find: 5,285 PED
Total Finds: 59,049 PED

Crafting:
Largest Craft: 2,196 PED
Total Craft: 11,408 PED

Most rare item>5.2k Blaus tower. Been playing 3 years. But I don't complain, I'm sure before I'm old, crippled, and senile I'll loot something really cool (I'm 25........)

problem here is not the person that loot it. it's this out of ordinary system that is complety random and doesnt work like in other professions. in other profession the most skilled players get the good stuff, could not be a player with vrx3k/mt3k, but i could be a vrx2k, bit now tt finder looting a 100k plus item, is the same has a opallo hunter loot a proteron DNA

you shoulda said this from the start, I waited for someone to post this... someone said here before.. hate the game not the player!

this is not a shocking and "uhh look at that! noob got an item" style item. You can always buy this amp for 114%. It is cheap in the market. The only unl. amp I would say wow when its looted will be the unl. 107-109s.

Let's say the amp costs only 110% to make things simple... that's 15 PED you save per amp (10% of 150PED = 15).
Now let's say you're a serious miner and you're breaking 10 amps per day. That's 10 (amps) multiplied by 15 (savings) gives you a total daily savings of 150PED.
You just got a FREE AMP.
Mine more@! You getting FREE AMPAGE!!!
Not to mention if you're a half decent miner, you're essentially getting amped (higher percentages; solis, bm, typo, fireroot etc) returns for the 'price' of the bomb alone once you've burned a certain amount of amps (in this case 10).
If you mine CND you can double, triple... shit... QUINSEXTUPOLICOUSNESSNESS those savings.

I want one!* :drool:

*preferably OA

... preferably 109

:naughty:

Last edited:
Hey Jon I see life has been good on you!!Gz man!!And epic soc chat!!!

You owe me a full pixie and opalo BTW :laugh: if you recall!!

Have you ever see Liyah again?

Very good work!! You are the miner!!Travolta you global more, have more technical understanding of mining, profit more...so let him breathe please. Any person that throws a bomb has the possibility of something like these and you know that..

Jesus Christ monkey balls cracked me up :laugh:

Gratz on a dream find :)

Congratz & Enjoy ;)

Hey Jon I see life has been good on you!!Gz man!!And epic soc chat!!!

You owe me a full pixie and opalo BTW :laugh: if you recall!!

Have you ever see Liyah again?

Very good work!! You are the miner!!Travolta you global more, have more technical understanding of mining, profit more...so let him breathe please. Any person that throws a bomb has the possibility of something like these and you know that..

lol those items were a gift!

Liyah was one of a kind and no i haven't seen here for a long time. :(

but thanks for the gratz :) GL! ;)

Back