PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    Jan Candydog NL Universe
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the difference between sib and non sib obviously has something to do with the usefulness (or uselessness) of scopes n sights...
    To be honest, this has completly nothing to do with it.
    50% would agree, 50% would disagree

So either you see how the game works, or not.

Ofc everyone can think what they want, I believe no one, I only believe myself, that's exactly why I will never ask any advice anyway.
    it's not rocket science, it's just Entropia Universe

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vagrant Arangar Melanwil
    Society
    Magnum Opus
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Universe View Post
    To be honest, this has completly nothing to do with it.
    50% would agree, 50% would disagree

So either you see how the game works, or not.

Ofc everyone can think what they want, I believe no one, I only believe myself, that's exactly why I will never ask any advice anyway.
    50% would say that you add nothing to the discussion 80% of the time

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Zarta Maiden Selios
    Society
    ROUA Cadets
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    If that was the case, then adding laser/scopes would increase ha/cha . It doesn't even change color. It doesn't work like that.
    did u tried to use a weapon with sib that u don't have maxed without scope and with scope?
    I did... and from what I saw, it was better dmg and hit with scope and lasers. Used 2 bull eyes 8 and a jzar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    The CDF have relocated Fort Medusa!
    Could it be that the MA - who normally move slower than the shifting of tectonic plates - have actually been pro-active?

Jan Candydog NL Universe
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    50% would say that you add nothing to the discussion 80% of the time
    And I said before, it's not my task to educate people, no one is going to get any data from me.
    And maybe people just don't get what i'm talking about, I can't help that either.
    And sorry that I was trying to give my opinion. You seem to be one of those that want it served on a silverplate
    GL with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    50% would say that you add nothing to the discussion
    Let me correct that number for you, make it more like 95%
    Last edited by Jan Universe; 05-13-2017 at 08:11.
    it's not rocket science, it's just Entropia Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    even if they would have an impact on non sib guns its still not recommended using non maxed guns anyway...
    I would consider this:
    - I've never seen any hit ability better than 10/10
    (There are enhancers though for crit hit ability that makes it go above 10/10)
    - Scopes and lasers were designed Before SIB weapons were ingame (and, I'd guess, long Before first player had naturally maxed the ingame guns). That is, pretty much anyone had use for scopes/lasers back then.

Also consider that the way the scopes/lasers work, giving the full advantage on full distance, they are best used on long range taggers; weapons that usually aren't maxed for low-mid level players (Before they have skills to use the repairable howler). The weapon type I mean is the commonly availible marber bravo. Also, for the happy owners, they probably are useful on marber tango rifle.

When SIB weapons came into game and people asked if to put laser and sight on an opalo, my rationale was that Opalo is already maxed (max hit ability), so putting scope/laser on it wouldn't give any additional advantage. It would just cost decay.

Especially if you Think about the "additional skill" a scope/laser gives. Let's say you use a weapon that maxes at level 5. Then, as soon as you are above level 5 (or, to be safe, level 6), then being at level 10 or 30 doesn't make you hit better. This also mean, if you are at level 30, and you use a 3% skill bonus attachment, ending you up at effective level 30.9, doesn't change anything for you using that gun.

Though, if you want a "binocular", then you're free to put a scope on a cheap weapon. Or put scope on opalo if you hunt chirpies and need help to aim, or you simply want to look cool.

At the time Before the "opalo", it was said that scopes/lasers were good to use; that the decay was less than the advantage gained.

(Naturally, on a long range, if you want to do precise tagging and not use autoaim, at least scope on a tagging weapon is pretty much a must, possibly with exception of Eomon.)
    Last edited by aia; 05-14-2017 at 18:59.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23