Uber: Proteron Tooth

I sent a PM to someone the day before yesterday.

Mari don't want how much refund he want, and dont want tooth back...so there is nothing i can do more.

Mari don't want how much refund he want, and dont want tooth back...so there is nothing i can do more.

would u want to do further bussiness with some "trader" like u?
just amazed how many ppl dont see it or maybe i should also addopt these "tactics" as it apears to be a good one.

ill leave it at this, mari lost sleep over this stupid tooth and im about to go off in such a way that u learn a whole new vocabulary of english, this wont do anyone good.

who am i to react this way, well someone who has read all peronal pm's and seen the tooth drop in her loot just before diner, and no im not single sided i only joined the dung kickers since a short time but gotta say i do love it here :)

I am just legit now to do what he demanded. Looks liek she don;t know what he want at all :eek:

has anyone really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like ?

Here is a good idea what you could do: Add an extra 1,5K PEDs, say last tooth you bought was 12K so 6K is half of it and 500 PEDs as compensation for all the time she has waited and felt bad about it.
To give her the tooth back for 5K is just wrong, very wrong since the price has dropped since you bought it.

If you do this i think that all the people who now has a bad idea of you might chance their mind to really see you are making an effort to make both parters satisfy.
But dont go trying to trade her the tooth back, that would only be making new people angry with you.

Here is a good idea what you could do: Add an extra 1,5K PEDs, say last tooth you bought was 12K so 6K is half of it and 500 PEDs as compensation for all the time she has waited and felt bad about it.
To give her the tooth back for 5K is just wrong, very wrong since the price has dropped since you bought it.

If you do this i think that all the people who now has a bad idea of you might chance their mind to really see you are making an effort to make both parters satisfy.
But dont go trying to trade her the tooth back, that would only be making new people angry with you.

Reading this post wasted my time and made me feel bad, are you going to give me 500 ped? :laugh:

The fact that the price of the tooth dropped in just a few days since this went down shows that Shoti was justified in offering the price he did. And Mari had a good reason to want a "fast" deal.

Selling a rare loot like this (especially one of the time-sensitive kind of drops for an event or a dna collection race) is a tricky business and Mari clearly wasn't as shrewd as possible. Still she got 5k peds!

has anyone really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like ?
sorry couldent be arsed to wright it down.
also old meme get some oc going :p
28amiit.jpg

The fact that the price of the tooth dropped in just a few days since this went down shows that Shoti was justified in offering the price he did. And Mari had a good reason to want a "fast" deal.

This is like saying to anyone: Hey i buy your Imp MKII or Mod Fap for 1K PEDs since the MU will go down to that in like 100 years :lolup:

This is like saying to anyone: Hey i buy your Imp MKII or Mod Fap for 1K PEDs since the MU will go down to that in like 100 years :lolup:

Because 1 week = 100 years? :scratch2:

Where's my 500 peds?

Because 1 week = 100 years? :scratch2:

Where's my 500 peds?

If you compare the value drop for the tooth and then another tooth 1 week later the value has dropped. Its just as the time of meaby 100 years for the value of a imp MKII or Mod Fap to be worth 1K PEDs :laugh:

ps. when i get an ATH ill give u 500 PEDs ;)

sorry couldent be arsed to wright it down.
also old meme get some oc going :p
28amiit.jpg

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL , no realllly LOL that is hilarious .

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Gratz yet again! :wtg:

- Statik

Back