(L) or UnL Finders

TO find my ubahhhs; I USE

• Total voters
Society
NBK MINERS
Forda Love ofPeds
Just wondering what you all guys & gals use up there, and why? That TK320 always takes a healthy bite out of my PeD Card.

I use tk120 and 105 UL, I switch between them alot, dont see much differences. So I'm more inclined to use 105 to save markup. :)

VU 11 screwed up mining something fierce. I really dont think it matters what finder you use its all hosed IMO.

Pre VU 11 I had stable 85 to 104% tt return with the 105. The first few weeks after that was instant drop to 38% no matter where I mined. I took a few weeks off and its climbed back to 65 -70% in that time but still someone screwed the pooch at the balancing office yet again.

It seems like we not only have to work around and wait for bugs to be fixed but as a miner wait weeks after each major VU to see what untold things have been done as well.

I heard its good to have various depth and types of finders for a 400 bomb or 600 probe run...

I personally like (L) but I simply don't pay 245% + I cut it like it 180%...OF-105 FTW :wtg:

I use Tik120 from time to time, but for most runs it's still MF-103. So UnL mostly. :)

there are unl finders?

Since (L) Finder search far deeper, i prefer them.
The MV doesnt hurt that much because the Finder decays only little compared to the PED per drop.

tk320+amp104 lost my ass up there...so i say unlimited finders are better for cnd

lolz, even if your superstition were true, do you really think people that knew would give you an honest answer?

L finders all the way, they search deeper thus more rare stuff :)

TT finder for CND; trust me ;)
You can find all CND ores with it afaik.

@legion; there is no rare on CND; go back to hunting, you

TT finder for CND; trust me ;)
You can find all CND ores with it afaik.

@legion; there is no rare on CND; go back to hunting, you

FYI rare can mean two things in this game. One the ore is rare in itself. But also each area has 3 different types, one type is common, one uncommon and one rare, for that area that is. Using a deeper finder makes you find more of the rare ore/enmatter for that particular area, it does not have to be a rare ore :)

FYI rare can mean two things in this game. One the ore is rare in itself. But also each area has 3 different types, one type is common, one uncommon and one rare, for that area that is. Using a deeper finder makes you find more of the rare ore/enmatter for that particular area, it does not have to be a rare ore :)

All ores on CND are commonly findable with the tt finder (even igni and dia; well maybe not kirtz but who cares about kirtz).
The only thing that makes a difference is the dome and you skills. If you are low skilled you will find more lyst then an average miner if both use the same finder. And I can tell you that you will find no other stuff with a T320 then a tt finder since CND is not calypso.

All ores on CND are commonly findable with the tt finder (even igni and dia; well maybe not kirtz but who cares about kirtz).
The only thing that makes a difference is the dome and you skills. If you are low skilled you will find more lyst then an average miner if both use the same finder. And I can tell you that you will find no other stuff with a T320 then a tt finder since CND is not calypso.

Yes skills have an impact aswell, but the depth of the finder also determins your hitrate of different ores.

for example, say an area has lyst, blaus and belk. (dunno which of blaus or belk is more rarer but lets say belk is more rare)
Now using a tt finder you will find a lot more lyst than blaus and belk, but if you use a finder with a better searchdepth you will find less lyst and more of the others and each finder is different in this and yes it has been proven.

Back