Vehicle Parts list and info

And how do they look like? ;)
What about something like these:
Deviantart.com (battery)

Deviantart.com ("reactor")

Second one ofc needs some shiny container to hold it tho :)
and first one some redesign but general it's a idea

PS. sry for making links instead of clickable thumbs but as it's not my own design so....

superchargers boo, we want turbooooos! :yay:

Building the vehicles is a nice concept,
I wonder what use they will have though.

I hope they are not just a look good thing,
That would be sorely disappointing, especially after buiding it.

Electric / Fuel Hybrids :D
Regenerative braking (Not made by Toyata - Pun intended lol)

Link > http://www.futurecars.com/technology/how-regenerative-braking-works

Please give us tankers, oil pumps/wells, fuel stations, vehicle storage, repair garages etc.

And PvP'able vehicles that go only 5kms per hour when fully damaged until we reach a repair garage :D

^^ Similar speed to when have run out of fuel and only running on battery power.

Last edited:
I guess its all fair now...Miners have all kinds of mobs to dodge for their decay fest.. Hunters have missions for theirs.... now crafters have car parts for theirs that only 5 or so people in game will be able to afford once they are put together..

Even if vehicles will be able to carry passengers and be a mobil storage still will not justify the price and cost to own one other then a status symbol for the above mentioned 5 or so players.

I give em an hour after the first one is complete before there is a thread stating what a disappointing joke they are.

I give em an hour after the first one is complete before there is a thread stating what a disappointing joke they are.

I think that thread predated the event by months if not years. ;)

How many people, when they heard there would be vehicles, thought that they would be exactly like late 20th century CE internal combustion engine automobiles?

I guess the wastelander event was a warning, but i'm already disappointed. I didn't expect vehicles to be useful, but i didn't expect them to actually erode the rapidly failing futuristic setting and backstory of PE/EU/FPC. Go, FPC. :rolleyes:

Well, i suppose it's still possible that when someone finally clicks all the parts into an actual vehicle, it will be futuristic and period-appropriate or FPC will hang a lantern on it and call it a "vintage" car. Holding my breath? No. :laugh:

Vehicle Gear Box

Here is a GearBox I crafted from L BP

For your initial post!

ty for share the infos:yay:

perhaps those parts are only decay things that break like enhancers on weapons and you have to always have all parts in your vehicle to use it...

Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint(L)
Discovered by: Jock JB Bond (Fintropia Elite)
BP ingredients:
13x Basic Filters
6x Standard Compressor
4x Simple I Plastic Springs
BP info: Lvl 3, with SIB
Bp looted from: unknown
TT value: 0.63

:yay::yay::yay: Wooot! :D :D :yay::yay:

would be cool if you can shoot from vehicles... otherwise i don't really see the point since we have teleporters, i guess they would be fun to drive around... maybe have races or something but thats about it, if mobs attack them that would be interesting though ;)

Transport, defense, shooting, access to some areas not accessible by TP, fun element:)

Im waiting for my BP to drop for me:

Armored Maserati GranTurismo with Dual Apis Gun Mount. Let me have it MA :wtg:

Basic Vehicle Battery BP (L)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Basic Vehicle Servo BP (L)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Man such an uninspiring design so far. Standard transmissions, batteries, etc.

Where is the futuristic design!

they cant even fix the bugs and lauch VU without tons of crashes, you cant expect there will be a futuristic design :)

Basic Vehicle Supercharger Blueprint(L)
Discovered by: Jock JB Bond (Fintropia Elite)
BP ingredients:
13x Basic Filters
6x Standard Compressor
4x Simple I Plastic Springs
BP info: Lvl 3, with SIB
Bp looted from: unknown
TT value: 0.63
basic filters are becoming useful again
lol

maybe vehicule will be used on wide space to hunt mob that cant drive as fast but close to...

I could imagine a team of 4 ppl where even the pilot can drive the vehicule ofc and shoot at same time from a auto-turret feature where u can add any gun u want so other 3 shoot along with u on manual mode and u drive fast enuff so mob doesnt get ya so this can give interesting action. non stop racing and fast paced aim-shooting big ass monster killing.

they could even make it like a instanced quest where if u have a vehicule u can enter it if u find a beacon or something like that. then the racing would be scenarised so u wont have to drive just shoot.

Last edited:
Basic Vehicle Gearbox Blueprint ingredients:

7x GEC Spur Gears 1K
13x Basic Bearings
5x Simple I Plastic Ruds

BP is level IV, Mechanical type, Recommended level: 7.5

looted from: letme keep that info for some time ;)

PS. blueprint is on auction

Last edited:

I crafted the Basic Vehicle Suspension blueprint. Now I have 94 little basic vehicle suspensions gaining value in my inventory. I think I might just pack them on me and go show them to my grandma that lives just the other side of PVP 4. :silly2:

Seems that's all the parts we get for now...hope the other parts drop soon!

I got some superchargers now that i wanna sell :) No use having one component! :wtg:

Back