Votes: 72 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 236 61.5%
  • I don't care...just want EFD's

Votes: 76 19.8%

• Total voters

shoti

Deactivated Account
I am surprised with whole situation wchich acured lately about proteron parts. I was scamed once too (whole my gear for 0.00 peds - trade window scam) and know what is the feeling. I am not afraid of judgement, in fact i doubt other ppl invoved in such case would do what i am going to do now.I am not hiding myself and realy respect comunity input on all cases so here is small pool and respond to Marijuana i gave in her thread, but new thread is beter for discusion i think.

I was one who bought marijuana tooth for 5 k !

Yes thats me, PM ingame about existence of that thread i would like to say few words.
So far all u know, is Mari version. It's not false totaly , however it is not right in some aspect.

Private Chat Log's can't be published, and that realy hate that . Becourse if I or Mary could reveal them whole comunity could get his own look on that case without tending coments of booth sides.

I readed that thread carefully, so here are few facts i must coment:

1. Investors BS or not

Yes, i am representing group of RL investors. Untill all that mess with prot parts they didnt have even EF acount nor PC acount. I was only one who was playing before and tell about whole idea to them. I am holding their money and all actions ingame connected with prode are made by my hand. But i am not a leader. My voice is also not most important as my own money involved in that case are biggest. We voting aver each problem,part,price etc on RL meetings. It's hard to gather lot all in one time at one place so we meet mostly on weekends in my house.

2. Is shoti reseler ?

No. I am buying all apearing on market parts since 26.04.2010 in order to complete that DNA. Therefore some of You noticed my "Buying prot DNA parts thread"

But we deceided to quit that project, after all we experienced during last month. Most of investors is at least disapointed with whole that situation, and i am personally just tired with all what surounds that cursed DNA sampes. All that Lies, fake threads, fake bids, intrigues, false part selers, false part buyers, fake part owners, scam acusations, ask for compensations, scam attempt, unfinished deals etc.

Most of you don't have idea how much work it was, how many meetings, broken agreements, disapointment is conected with that.

3. proteron part price

All looters think their certain part is worth 100-250 K peds. If that shall be true whole DNA SAmple would cost 3-4 M peds. After all MA gets best part from that ( I am really sory for guy who bought first skin for 20 K peds and 2nd for 11K when now even at 500 peds they dont have bids on auction).

If tooth is worth 200K peds or 20 peds is realy uncertain until recepture for making complete sample will be sure. I don't have such knowledge after month of hard work so i bet noone from hapy looter don't have it also.

4. undervalued tooth

All who was shouting here that i payed not enough for that tooth go try star if he is buying tooth for 100 K peds. That is pure BS and even if u manage to contact star, i doubt he will buy at that price - he did such jokes many,many times to bind interested with offers to him. Also Aframo thread at the end becomes just "joke thread"

5. How deal with mari was performed

It was Mari who contacted me on EF that she wants fast deal and if i can meet her ingame. She gived me place and "fast deal" are her words.

When i arrived on place i said her all i know about proterons market, especialy tooths. I informed here that first tooth i bought for over 40K peds, 2nd for 20K peds 3rd for 12K, and seems that new wave of them is droping now and already have few PM with offers i didnt even respond course that meeting.I told her also that we cant be sure what price will be in few days - 100 peds seems also possible at that time. After some talk we agreeded 5K and therefore we made deal.

Most of you didn't have active buying prot parts threads at that time, so after numbers of PMs with tooths offers i saw that this was huge wave of them we are observing now.

Few hours later Mari after talk with some friends PM me that he want more peds for that tooth. She is not even now sure how much :eek:. from my point of wiev deal was made, time has pass, new information apeared but we both was taking risk. And all in all i payed 5K peds for that tooth so all of you using "scam" word please qiet, or beter go check what that word mean.

5. how this can end ?

As that was not my money i must wait for decision of my partners/investors. We have meeting today evening and i am going to show them this thread.

From what i feel now i did nothing bad, and feel kinda blackmailed now by Mari to pay her more. We have two sayings about reputation in my country " U can tear off shit, but smeel will always remain" and second " No mater if you was robbet from clock, or you was one stealing the clock...you are involved in clock steal".

P.S. Today i received another request for compensation from Geroge Ace Skywalker. I get his tooth for Full M jaguar worth something between 12-18K peds. He didnt say how much i have to compensate him. So shall i ask for compensation now first seller who took over 40 K peds from me for first tooth ? Think about this ppl before u answer anything on that

Shoti

imo you aint scamming nor reselling.

mari aint a 3 day old noob, also quite active on forum. so it would've been no big deal for her to research about recent sales.

also, price gets reduced for a) fast sale and b) more and more parts dropping. naturally.

you are reselling dna as much as nd is reselling asteroids :)

A sale is a sale.

I have a set of M gremlin ill sell you for 10k and you can keep your tooth :p

Honestly though, If the deal was made, you are under no obligation to make up the difference for what you profited from that. Even if your intent was to resell, should we ask all the traders at twin for our 1-2% they are profiting from our resources? Its the same thing.

narfi

Your not a scammer at all Shoti.

At the end of the day you all agreed an initial trade, this was/is a risky investment as nobody is sure which is the "rare" part. The trades were agreed and carried out with everyones consent, the parts are yours - do with them as you will.

Good luck getting back the ped you outlaid :).

Well you might not be a scammer, however i do think you gave her a totally rubish price for her tooth. And it sounds on you as there been dropping a shitload of tooths, but to my knowledge they havent. As of not i know of a total of 6 tooths (might be 7) And most likely you will need a few of them to complete the dna set.

And yes maybe the complete dna will cost 3-4milion peds. I think it would end up closer to 1million peds though, which isnt really a big price for a mob that popular and costly to kill. The money would most likely be made back in a year if the owner run well planned events etc. I just checked the tracker and last 30 days they have produced ~260k in globals 4-4,5% of this is a nice little sum each month, however the owner wont just get money from the globals, he get's a cut on every loot. (atleast i think that's how it works) so the money should be made back somewhat fast.

Well you might not be a scammer, however i do think you gave her a totally rubish price for her tooth.

I'd call this a good deal at least for one part. As long as no false information was given there shouldn't be any problem if both people accepted the trade.

Well you might not be a scammer, however i do think you gave her a totally rubish price for her tooth. And it sounds on you as there been dropping a shitload of tooths, but to my knowledge they havent. As of not i know of a total of 6 tooths (might be 7) And most likely you will need a few of them to complete the dna set.

And yes maybe the complete dna will cost 3-4milion peds. I think it would end up closer to 1million peds though, which isnt really a big price for a mob that popular and costly to kill. The money would most likely be made back in a year if the owner run well planned events etc. I just checked the tracker and last 30 days they have produced ~260k in globals 4-4,5% of this is a nice little sum each month, however the owner wont just get money from the globals, he get's a cut on every loot. (atleast i think that's how it works) so the money should be made back somewhat fast.

U looted one tooth too so i don't blame especialy you about MA drop politics. But i must say you are short at least 20 toths in your counting :). Also your value of prot is before it was nerfed or you could be prepared for 10 years investment return time.

I dont want to be mean to anyone, but its Mari's fault for not asking more.

If i bought some share to company, and next day the shares go 100x in value, should the company ask 100x money from me? No!

You are not a scammer.

not voting yet, but offering 5k while verry well knowing at that point 1 sold for 30k. that realy feels like u pulled a quick one.

now they are worth aprox 15, if u add 10 to her deal it would have been solved evethough se could have gotten 30 at that point of time.

wow shoti didnt know it was such a headache dealing with proteron :D. I mean wat happened to the phrase all deals are final :confused:. Otherwise those people shud have waited before being so hastily in their assumptions of its true value... now they're complaining :scratch2:. Thats just sad get on with ur own business after doing a trade of that magnitude. U think u were somehow cheated out of ur priceless dna? yh right, I kind of knew that each piece at first wud fetch 100k each lol without knowing how many parts there were & we still dnt know how many more. I hope the disputes can be settled and finalised quickly. But stop blackmailing shoti and saying he ripped u off as he only accepted ur "own" offer!!:handjob:.

Dont know you Shoti, but if both seller and buyer were happy with a price then a deal is made. If one party is not happy with a price, then negotiations are entered into until a compromise agreement is reached. In which case again, once the sale goes through it is because BOTH parties AGREED at that time to that price. Full stop.

Id be pissed if i sold at a loss, but i cant blame others for my lack of research or bad fortune in fluctuating markets. full stop.

You win some, you loose some, sometimes.

Sai

not voting yet, but offering 5k while verry well knowing at that point 1 sold for 30k. that realy feels like u pulled a quick one.

now they are worth aprox 15, if u add 10 to her deal it would have been solved evethough se could have gotten 30 at that point of time.

Thats what everyone does.

Seller asks for lot more then its worth and buyer offers way less what its worth, and they work up the price until both happy.

I would not label you a scammer however...

Mari made a very bad mistake, and not not perform basic market research. However, a sale is a sale.

But, I now know that I can never feel comfortable in any future transactions I might have with you, knowing you will not offer anything close to "current market value". (based on recent purchases for same/similar items)

This means that if I had anything you might be interested in, I'll be much more likely to take my business elsewhere.

There are some players who are tough negotiators, looking for best price, however, I know that in the end we will both be happy with the results, even if I took their first, & lowest offer.

That is sometihng i was asking myself last month. Why all parts owner dont make simple sale thread or put parts ingame auction. They PM all interested buyer ( there was 3 of us at that time - not counting fake threads) and force us to give offers while keeping in mind that they are other potential buyers around.

U looted one tooth too so i don't blame especialy you about MA drop politics. But i must say you are short at least 20 toths in your counting :). Also your value of prot is before it was nerfed or you could be prepared for 10 years investment return time.

If there are over 20 tooths, where are all the sellers? You are selling 3 on the auction, and there are two more, then there is mine here on ef and one more that is not in the auction. So your saying over 20ppl have pm'd you with offers but not putting them on auction or a salethread here? I highly doubt that.

If there are over 20 tooths, where are all the sellers? You are selling 3 on the auction, and there are two more, then there is mine here on ef and one more that is not in the auction. So your saying over 20ppl have pm'd you with offers but not putting them on auction or a salethread here? I highly doubt that.

star has few and Qetesh too. There are lots of Mod Faps in game...hom much of them u see on auction now ?

Hello Shoti

You are definetly not a scammer from my point of view.
Seller changed her mind after deal was done, and you obviously putted some effort to explain her about past transactions and stuff, which was also no obligation of yours, but a good will. I believe she can demand whatever she wants, again you have no obligation fullfil it.

I just don't get one part.
Did she accused you of being scammer ? Or why do you feel blackmailed ?
This part wasn't explained clearly in your original post.

as a fair trader would have had a quick glance at forum and what last sold for and offer half for a fast sale, this case should have been atleast 15k.

telling someone off for being overly happy about his/her loot is just wrong nor has there been any acusation of scamming, just a piss poor deal that needed adressing.
yes the seller should have checked better, but the bidder should have bid fairer, this is about trust in the buyer se had giving a decent price.

this should easely have been solved within the proteron thread and honostly do not think this thread dos good to anyone.

I do not think this was a scam. Both buyer and seller had to agree to the sale. Seller should have done some basic research to get the best price.

If I found a big crystal on the ground I would check the value before selling it, so no, I don't think you're a scamer, but maybe you made a good deal from a person that didn't check the market enough.

if I had anything you might be interested in, I'll be much more likely to take my business elsewhere.

Yeah, not a scammer, but I agree with the above. Another one added to my list of "who not to ask for a fair price"

Nothing wrong, nothing illegal, just business I guess.

:D

I can confirm that I have been contacted by 3 different by me known avatars who wanted to sell proteron tooth looted by themself.

Neither of these persons have made threads on EF nor put in ingame auction - Mainly becourse with the amount of teeth looted they would drop in value if all of them were on sale at the same time... So they preffered to track down buyers themself.

yes not a scammer but if the seller trust you and you say its the best price she could get when actually knowing someone would pay much more then you is not a scam but taking advantage of the sellers lack of information. Yes she should had gotten a better info on the current market for the tooth. But then again its up to you how you wish to have your reputation, the gentleman who makes a fair deal and is worth doing buisness with, or the guy who will try to make peds from your lucky loot and not worth even thinking in trade situations?

As you can see people here say both, a deal is a deal no mather what, and other saying, ok i know how you make your trades.

for me i dont think you scam her the only thing its you taking the risk

what happen if a buch more drop and they sell for 100 ped each are the person that sold the item at high price =going to refund the buyers

it happen to me in the robot war a few year back a was new at this and pay way to much for item

that at only worth tt may be 10 dollars that i have in storage but spent over 1000 of dollars

if it was me that got one i would put it up for a quick sale before the price drops

These few people shouting that he should give her some more peds or that he did a wrong thing should wake up a little bit :D

you're not a scam'er, its totally the sellers fault for not doing research first.

however

since you cant fart in the wrong direction in EU without destroying your reputation, and since after the sale the seller learned that it might be worth a lot more, i would sell the tooth back to marijuana for what you payed for it. just to be a good person. besides, at this point i bet there are a few teeth out there people would be willing to part for, for 5k.

As for the scammer part, (after twenty mins of trying to decipher the story) if people agree to a deal, it's up to them to do their own research with any transaction, plus they know the risks of a RCE.

At the end of the day, nobody forced her to accept the trade....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
star has few and Qetesh too. There are lots of Mod Faps in game...hom much of them u see on auction now ?

I can confirm that I have been contacted by 3 different by me known avatars who wanted to sell proteron tooth looted by themself.

Neither of these persons have made threads on EF nor put in ingame auction - Mainly becourse with the amount of teeth looted they would drop in value if all of them were on sale at the same time... So they preffered to track down buyers themself.

well that's not the information star has, he told me that about 6 have dropped, maybe a slighly few more.

Back