HOF GLOBAL sound

fabio_st

Young
Society
Adj Deja vu
Carmen Fabio Electra
Hi can anybody can provide me hof and global sound as mp3 .i want to put them for ringtone on my mobile .In old client you can find them in entropia directory but in new client they arent there anymore . I would rly appriciate that if someone can help me ..thx

I don´t know how they sounds. Since over 2 years I have been played EU whitout audio.:laugh:

Gl whit your project.:yay:

if it's like b4 you can find all sounds in the entropia files

I still have a backup of Pre-VU10 Entropia. Problem is the sound effects are all set as numbers - eg 36792.wav so may take a long time to search. If I can find it, it shouldn't be hard to convert them to MP3 for ya. :p

Although that'd have to wait for another day... bit late atm for me!

I don´t know how they sounds. Since over 2 years I have been played EU whitout audio.:laugh:

Gl whit your project.:yay:

i spent 2 years playing eu without sound thinking my soundcard was busted but as it turned out it was the monitors speakers and plugin's XD

the sound effects are all set as numbers - eg 36792.wav so may take a long time to search.

Look for the old "autoscreen" app. It triggered off the hof/global sounds. The filenames will be there :)

If you know what file it is, load up something like the windows sound recorder, open the file and save it as an mp3.
There are other handy utilities such as Sony Acid Pro that are worth having on your PC if only for ripping audio or images from movies (Windows Movie Maker can do this) and other media files. You can also convert audio/video to multiple different formats by simply using the "save as" function.

easiest way is to get an old copy of eu and grab the sound files

if you don't find a way to do that, you will need to know how to convert .pak to .rar and then .fsb to .mp3 or .ogg

Forum rules prevent me from detailing anything past the above solution.

I have them as my txt message and mms messages on my phone. pm me your e-mail and I will send them to you.

Anyone still have this sounds and can send them by email? If so pls send me a pm

/ jackal

Just get the Trollolo Guy ringtone and be done with it.

subscribing for later, thanks!

i think the files (mp3) are available on this site for 1 month only

anyway i found them on youtube video, used youtube converter to extract audio
and processed the audio in software to max the volume
everyone can do it so

I have them both as mp4 files so pm me your email and I'll see what I can do.

all in french...but what button do I have to click to download them? it just plays on the one button, the other seems to want to sell some antivirus software...
Cheers Nyb

try this one Mr Eastwood :rolleyes:

http://www.filedropper.com/global

http://www.filedropper.com/hof

english langage

can provide .wav files as well
but anyway the files is recorded from mp3 so no sense to convert a mp3 to wav imo.

Edit : (don't PM me your email guyz :D)

Thanks a lot, mate!

Back