Borrow System

What entropia needs right away is an in game reputation system and a viewable/scannable, date of avater creation, were users can be +/- rep'ed depending on there actions, and trust can be built around it.
- Matthew

Just like Ebay I like this idea a lot :D. Cud see if people have been in the community long to have a gd enough rep for people to trust nice one ;). I want this implemented MA asap! Wait on 2nd thoughts ignore what I said as this feature could be abused to give people who are essentially gd a bad name :( ie pkers, scammers or resellers. You just dnt know who might be pushing the -rep button over and over.. gd idea but not worth it. I like getting rep the hard way, honest work & fair play with some commitment added ;).

~Mark~

Last edited:
The unwillingness to Lend out more expensive items due to the need for 100% collateral or a lot of trust makes people more lightly to buy equipment that they can afford. If I can just rent MM, adj fapp and a nice EON set just for a hunt or two then why would I bother buying the rutuba I have now that I use when hunting high end mobs?
That means a few k peds per month that I dont spend.
If renting is cheaper then everybody will do it and prices will dropp, unless the people renting them out earn a nice profit from rental service in which case circulation of those objects will minimize.

If I rent an (L) item then I will pay decay+mu+rental fee. Not many (L) items out there are worth it, better to buy therefore most rentals will be with (UL) items, that might affect prices on (L) items.

Hope you get what I mean.

Steven :)

Okay point taken.

Back