Crash after 10 seconds

spent 10 minutes inside auction house-no problem. went outside-10 s crash...not happy :eyecrazy: also heard a rumor of a nice new bug: refining 100000 sweat with 100000 nexus (equivalent of 1 k sweat and 1 k nexus) will result in 1000 me, not 100000me as it should...so 10.1 ped tt transform into 1 ped

Ok i think MA can officially recognize this as a problem. Same here. DC after every 10 mins :(

weird

I was able to play, spent about 30-45 mins running around CND, pressed T to drop some ores and as soon as I got to the control room I started crashing. Takes about 10 secs ingame to crash

Edit: 10 secs getting shorter, it's now only a few secs lol

It just was 10 sec.After disabled sounds,56k connection,safe mode= 3sec :confused:

PS:Reinstall drivers wont help..just time waste

Lol, I crashed, relogged and typed: Houston, we have a problem.

As soon as I hit enter the game crashed again.

I crash after 5 seconds in Twin Peeks:mad:

From Support News... "There is a temporal problem with log in, resulting in an "internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience." :yay:

P.S. 'Temporal'?!

Same here. Improuved stability sucs :mad:

From Support News... "There is a temporal problem with log in, resulting in an "internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience." :yay:

We overcame that particular bug, this is a brand new one :rolleyes:

yeah the (mind)force is strong today. Too strong... .

I left it for a while and tried again and it lasted a bit logner before i crashed so seems like it might be some kind of graphics issue. overloading the graphics card with something.

Well, it's now working for me in windowed mode. Been a couple mins with out crashing... nm, just crashed. :(

Yep lots of disconections

The 8-th crash in 5 min. Same memory adress! :mad:

Are MA aware of this and fixing it ?

I logged back in and ran into a service center. Not crashed yet, also there seem to be people hunting and crafting like normal.

Globals.... so not all have the prob or is it fixed??

I logged back in and ran into a service center. Not crashed yet, also there seem to be people hunting and crafting like normal.

Globals.... so not all have the prob or is it fixed??

Not all people having this problem, seen much PvP in Twins before crashing.

it was fine... untill I am stuck at revivial...

now every 3 sec I crsahes.

yeah this is what happened to myself, very annoying. good to know its not just me... and my hardware:yay:

The Ambu in this new VU seem fairly afraid of me just as I pass through the herd.

ok I dared out of the service center and crashed standing in the corridor staring outside...

not much fun hanging out in that service center doing nothing so I'd better wait until it is fixed...

too bad

In the 2 seconds it took me to crash one of my soc members told me disk cleanup, but I doubt it will help. I'm trying it now though, then I'll run a registry cleaner. Might as well defrag too, since it seems I won't be able to play for a while.

Seems to happen only outside and not inside the service stations. Trying the repair tool now.

I already tryed the repair tool, it says it's valid.

Back