Crash after 10 seconds

They're aware and investigating!

Thanks Hanne!

I can play in some areas for a long time. E.g. open wide areas.
Within PA mall, i crashed 4-5 times.

Seems to happen only outside and not inside the service stations. Trying the repair tool now.

Service center and open wide areas seem to give the least problems.

I logged in and immedaitely ran to Neas service centre, managed to stay logged in there for about 5 mins but then I lost connection :(

ry re-boot u system

ppl try re-boot u system
thats help for me

win7 64

.. edit:
help for 5 min play :(

I managed to get away from Nea's.

Other tps are ok.

Avoid Neat's tp if you can.

dandy

I managed to get away from Nea's.

Other tps are ok.

Avoid Neat's tp if you can.

dandy

Crashed in Twin Service Center. Takes longer but still crashing (20-30 min)

it was fine... untill I am stuck at revivial...

now every 3 sec I crsahes.

the very same :mad::mad::mad:
managed to play a bit, then died, revived in fertilizing station and it shutdown with an error window... and now 5sec online and crash again :(

Neas TP seems to be one of the worst, you got about 2 seconds to click on the TP to teleport elsewhere, before you crash. But once away from it, you got time to reach a safe service center :p

no crashing hours then when i got in an outpost i got first

Possible Solution to crashing?

This may have been a total coincidence, but when I logged in I immediately turned off Antialiasing (was at 16x) and I have not crashed in around 2 minutes.

Does anyone else that is having this problem have Antialiasing enabled?

me:
Hi I have a problem with sending PC configuration to MA
wen I log in it kicks me out...

MA:
Hi,
We are currently investigating the issue and we hope to have it resolved shortly. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

This may have been a total coincidence, but when I logged in I immediately turned off Antialiasing (was at 16x) and I have not crashed in around 2 minutes.

Does anyone else that is having this problem have Antialiasing enabled?

I've tryed with antialiasing off and I still crash. I've been able to stay on for a couple minutes a few times, but usually its between 2 and 10 seconds.

that is solution..?

fuf

think eu has trouble area like neas
after re-boot im gone fast-fast from neas to ortos
then crash after 1min
and re-boot again.

Now played 20 min without crashes

that is solution..? dunno really

and once again MA keeps failing, every single time they update something they always fuck up, without a single exception, seriously what kind of retards work there ? I have played many games, shitloads, and saw some very bad ones, but none like this, never ever have a patch without a serious big bug ? wow...they are on a quest fuckup 10000 updates? keep going, ur doing good..

here's a pic I guess everyone has the same error exactly..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Crashed @ Nea's

Reading the post about Nea's I went the to check it out, was there for maybe 5 seconds before crashing. Gotta be something @ Nea's Place.

EDIT: Noticing the posted screenshot of the error, the only thing in common with mine is the Exception Address: 8588436.

Last edited:
i asked a friend so for both of us no crash while hunting , just in town crash (outpost)

If you can get out of a heavily populated area such as Nea's, try to TP out before you crash (a fast computer will help) to a lesser populated area. You have to be quick, or else you'll end up right back where you started.

This fixed the constant crashing for me, although I'm still periodically crashing at Twins.

Last edited:
Same problem at deserted Crystal Palace. First lost conn 10 secs. now can't stay on for more than 3 secs. in the Space Station. :mad:

CP, CND, MA income gonna be way down today. :rolleyes:

New update available! :yay:

took about 1-2 mins after that msg

Finally!!! :yay: time to make a fresh pot of coffee and PLAY, woohoo!!

jupíííííííííííí:yay:

Still not fixed it for me. I'd gone to boreas and relogged there with the new client info and then when i tried to go back to nea's crashed the minute i arrived.

Using new client now... no crash yet. fingers crossed

Still not fixed it for me. I'd gone to boreas and relogged there with the new client info and then when i tried to go back to nea's crashed the minute i arrived.

Yeah I'm now ok. for soem reason didn;t download the extra stuff on the relog but did on the next crash and am now sorted.

Back