Whole game crash?

Wow, something changed!
No, I didn't actually get online, but I did write my GC code and it said the one time code was invalid...
So no more error, now it's wrong code.

Maybe next step is getting online? Huh?

I can't log in, im a GC user guess depositing 5000 ped doesn't give you less internal errors than others...just a reader..and a card

BTW I got a GC friend who's in...

Looks like the night shift is not sleeping :D
still can't log tho

2010-06-03 20:40 Assistance Entropia Universe :

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the News sections of the website for further information and developments and try to log back in Entropia Universe a little later.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Entropia Universe Support

News update from MA client. All GC card holders are barred for life :laugh: no appeal can or shud be made thank you MA :laugh: sickdastardly guys. Big Edit: I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!

it works again , i be in

I'm in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to be resolved ..

Did have to try twice though ....

Works for me, I'm in :yay:

Thx night shift :D

Yes .. big thx to night shift ...

internal error

U RE NOT ALONE

:wtg:

i'm out, again :mad:

Bloody hell, same here AGAIN :( I think MA staff need several Kegs and not just 1 Beer each. Come on fella's get it together now :eek:

OMG whats going on with all the Crashes and System OffLines today?

mee too, out :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

again the same bug

Same problem here, been disconnected 3 times already. Once at nea's sweating, 2 more times at PA. Just going to wait it out and do something else.

The system is currently offline

C'mon MA... horrible lag, crash and now offline after an hour GC problem. I haven't seen anything like that for quite some time now...

:lam: that's how it feels... night, storm outside, I'm sick and waiting for right hour to take meds and I want to play to make me feel better :( damn

Same here Jas, storm and rain and.. no login :laugh:

Same here .. waited for about an hour the could login .. and then .. connection lost and then ... "internal error" ....

*Sigh* ... come on people .....

MA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD COMPENSATE FOR THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internal error again... FFS!

grrrrrr how long wait for next 5 min play?

Was let in & now I'm out in the cold again, MA either loves me or hates me :(.

When i try to login i keep getting this message :rolleyes:

Obsolete, invalid, or outdated installation, Please retry in a few minutes.
If the problem isn,t solved automatically within an our you probably have to re-instal the entropia Universe

Annyone else have this message aswell ?

Mari *.*

Nope sry Mari dnt got that message....yet. o_0*

When i try to login i keep getting this message :rolleyes:

Obsolete, invalid, or outdated installation, Please retry in a few minutes.
If the problem isn,t solved automatically within an our you probably have to re-instal the entropia Universe

Annyone else have this message aswell ?

Mari *.*

I'm stucked with the old and "fashionable" amongst GC users tonight "internal error".

Ok i dont think I have ever complained about anything in this game in a long long time of playing, but this is getting just silly. Disconnected ( Servers Offline ), re-connect. 5 minutes later same thing again, WTF. It would be nice to get some answers about what is going on, sorta sucks when in middle of a hunt and get the boot.

im in again ... and my mining source i gone:(

I'm back in again ...

on a positive not .. the implants starting all at zero is a good thing .. no more switching ..

and again crashed:mad: and cant log in

Lost connection again ... grrrrrrrrr .. this is getting annoying .... MA/FPC .... get your act together .....

I'm an ICT person myself at a bank in Europe .. if this should happen then all hell would break loose ....

And the first thing we would do is "INFORM ABOUT THE PROBLEM" ....

I was back in again.

Was taking on too many drones the first time round =) I was 1.0 Damaged to death =(

Now It probably just happened again...... doh!

Back