Asteroid Auction update.

It was a couple of different buyers... but such a large investment has its challenges so no shame and no names...

Both were not the usual Suspects anyway...

Lets see if this route proves more successful.

Seems a very difficult and complicated thing to sell anything of value in the game any more.

hmm very interestning indeed.

Oh Lay Oleg

I thought CND was just a single deed - that's what was bought on the auction when it was launched, and what was placed on the auction this week. How is it possible to split that into separate domes?

No-one would buy the apartments cos the money has already been made from them. Splitting the Domes is a concession by MA...probably due to the lack of 'space pirates'.

Seems that what was once flamboyant has led to 'flamed boy sunk'. I reckon the Mayans were right, altho' it is perhaps a virtual world that is due to disappear in 2012...if it lasts that long.

Parting it out? I offer 50 PED for a control room window... If and only if it comes with a COA! :)

Seems a very difficult and complicated thing to sell anything of value in the game any more.

might have something to do with the "value" sellers seem to thinkk there junk is worth, wait sorry virtual junk.

Or maybe the bubble has burst, and too many items people see as "investments" are just not worth what they think they are.

Wrong thread, dunno, has this been answerd.. dunno?

What the hell was the stadium all about then, its not for sale yet as I understand, but what was it for anyway?

Waste of space? (no pun intended)

:scratch2:

The Big BO offer for the whole asteroid, is another step closer to closing...
More info early next week.. So currently no individual deeds have been sold.

Hopefully that happens ND... you should make them buy it off auction so it can be claimed as biggest auction sale :D.

Or maybe the bubble has burst, and too many items people see as "investments" are just not worth what they think they are.

Well investments in EU are not the quick coin they use to be.... people that first bought hangars, LAs, shops, asteroids... make quick cash... since all these things value have gone up I assume... but I think the ceiling has been hit... so to make full return on investment now takes longer then before.... but... now that the ceiling has been hit Id take a stab that prices will fall a bit now... maybe not incrediably low... but some of the prices are realistically just to high IMO.... most people cant justify such high values for items that really dont add savings for the cost....

So today I am sitting up on CND waiting for mining loot to turn decent and I am exploring. While looking at settings for domes I notice Bidome 12 is no owned by Never Die. Dome 12 appears to be owned by John Foma Kalun.

I thought the domes could not be sold off seperatly. When did this change?

I will try to post a screen but I am having problems getting it to up load.

OK, so some of the domes have been sold now?

OK, so some of the domes have been sold now?

in that case id feel bad, seeing as i showed interest aswell, made some decent starting offers to ND, and got answered that finnally someone was buying the whole thing and that i shouldnt try to free peds for it, but someone got a dome?
Surely hasnt been sold i hope since it would be a little unfair (or not if foma actually pmed him and offered something crazy he just didnt want to refuse.. id still hope people like me that sent pm to u Nd with offers not ridiculous at all i think should be aware of it and have a chance if domes are actually available to sell ..).

I'm getting lost here... ND said it will be sold as one, then the news about a new owner of one dome.
Could anyone confirm what's true, plz?

The One Dome, is being held as part of a deposit arrangement for the Whole Asteroid...

Deal should conclude shortly... So I haven't sold the Dome individually.

Ahhhh The Egg :yay:

ok so now the cats out of the bag so to speak :laugh: Also the Tax has been lowered in that dome :)

wow, Congratulations to him then :eek:

The One Dome, is being held as part of a deposit arrangement for the Whole Asteroid...

In other words, somebody got a free dome that they won't have to return ever, since all trades are final. And, that means anybody else can only get 11 domes at most. Grats to them!

Deal should conclude shortly... So I haven't sold the Dome individually.

Grats on the sale of CND when it comes through.

Grats to the new owner as well.

woot - gratz on the sale NEVERDIE! Gonna be exciting to see who the new owner is :cool:

In other words, somebody got a free dome that they won't have to return ever, since all trades are final. And, that means anybody else can only get 11 domes at most. Grats to them!

Subtraction 101:

20 minus 1 does not equal 11 :laugh:

Also, maybe you missed the point of what ND posted..
The One Dome, is being held as part of a deposit arrangement for the Whole Asteroid
ie ND has the deposit ped, Foma has the deed for 1 dome - not 'free'.

Lykke said:
woot - gratz on the sale NEVERDIE! Gonna be exciting to see who the new owner is

If John Foma Kalun is holding the deed for Dome 12, I'd lay odds he's the one buying ;)

If John Foma Kalun is holding the deed for Dome 12, I'd lay odds he's the one buying ;)

ohh and sorry for being so noobish :D but who's John?? :scratch2:

ohh and sorry for being so noobish :D but who's John?? :scratch2:

A quick search shows that a forum persona called 'pesok' has the avatar name set to 'John Foma Kalun'.

Alright :) never heard of him - thanks :silly2:

He's the best and if you think hard enough you should have seen him out there Lykke! First person I saw in tux i think! He has a green Tux..

Gratz Foma, a great new owner I hope!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

ooh and gz ND!

Back