Asteroid Auction update.

ND, thanks for explanation :)

Gratz to the buyer, gratz ND.

Well, I must admit, he looks pretty charming :D

for the cash he spent to buy the asteroid , ALL women would find him charming :cheer: even if he looked like this :eyecrazy:.

and by the way , gratz to the new owner .

for the cash he spent to buy the asteroid , ALL women would find him charming :cheer: even if he looked like this :eyecrazy:.

and by the way , gratz to the new owner .
So have the deal been done now ND? Been away a few days due to windows update screwing up my pc so I had t format it completely :(

Must be a lot of emails going back and forth before the final deed being done.

When will CND be called.........something else? :)

Subtraction 101:

20 minus 1 does not equal 11 :laugh:

Also, maybe you missed the point of what ND posted..

ie ND has the deposit ped, Foma has the deed for 1 dome - not 'free'.

If John Foma Kalun is holding the deed for Dome 12, I'd lay odds he's the one buying ;)

ty Serica for your words of wisdom, or just reading the dang post and answering some stupid questions :)

Any update on what CND is now worth?

Figures please :) do we have a new 'most expensive virtual item ever' ?

Oh, and grats to the both of you, I hope it is a prosperous investment for everyone, including the players who travel to "CND" as it was called, and to ROCKtropia

Any update on what CND is now worth?
Last time I checked deeds don't have a TT value. ;)

Last time I checked deeds don't have a TT value. ;)

OTOH, given that CND / CP as it stands now were purchased from the original party, swedish courts would rather likely force a much different deal than "just give back the 0.01 of the deed value" and not care one bit about what the EULA says.

As an example, see Nostrop LA-s continuing to fester, instead of being handed out again / being made non-LA-s. Stupid situation, but I wouldn't like to pay the purchase price plus penalty plus lost revenues with my loot.

OTOH, given that CND / CP as it stands now were purchased from the original party, swedish courts would rather likely force a much different deal than "just give back the 0.01 of the deed value" and not care one bit about what the EULA says.

As an example, see Nostrop LA-s continuing to fester, instead of being handed out again / being made non-LA-s. Stupid situation, but I wouldn't like to pay the purchase price plus penalty plus lost revenues with my loot.
My apartment deed said 0.00 last I checked if I'm not completely wrong

And the about the Nostrops LA-s perhaps their lawyers told them to leave it as it is, an Nostrops told him/her to leave it as it is and therefor nothing have been done and they are exchanging emails a couple of times/year to argue who is right and who is wrong and no one dare to take it to court, as it haven't been yet...

what´s happening?? :cry: is this the end?? :cry:

I dunno if the EULA is worth the paper (or in this case the pixels) that its written on. Not in these times anyway.

CND is worth as much as an outside estate agent deams it to be worth. The EU system never has to be shut down, if MA don't want to run it the system then it can be sold or passed over to another company.

To shut it down completly would seam unfair and needless, unless they are deamed to have tryed everything possible to protect the assets that will be lost.

If anything the 'blue print' to CND should belong to the owner, in the event of a system shut down the 1 pec is paid, but the owner should own the code and be given the code, so it can be re-implanted to another system - i only think this because what you are buying it essentially just the code and the design and the pixels that make up the place.

Would a planet partner spend millions to build a planet if the EULA they would have to agree to upon each log in, means if the system is shut down they only get the TT value of the planet after the TT values of every item is paid to the owner...? The planet is worth nothing with out MA's system

Planet Partners don't need to agree to the EULA as they are not the End User.
Back on-topic; so it seems the deal didn't go through... surprising? hmm...

... so it seems the deal didn't go through... surprising? hmm...

What makes you think it wont thru still?

Dome 12 is still showing as being held by John Foma Kalun. Until it shows as having reverted to Neverdie, or there is an announcement directly from either party, I would expect the deal is still in progress.

There is a substantial amount of RL money involved - it's not like buying a CND apartment :rolleyes:

I was definately meant to put the word "yet" at the end of that sentence lol, my apologies!

What makes you think it wont thru still?

Dome 12 is still showing as being held by John Foma Kalun. Until it shows as having reverted to Neverdie, or there is an announcement directly from either party, I would expect the deal is still in progress.

There is a substantial amount of RL money involved - it's not like buying a CND apartment :rolleyes:

Its funny that time is considered ok by this deal... yet the deal with Shoti and Mojo about $1000, is considered not big money for a piece of DNA....

Hopefully the deal goes through though.

It was $10k for the DNA and what does one have to do with the other?

ND obviously has an agreement in place with Foma that doesn't involve payment in total up front.

These are completely different situations.. what shoti did is more like taking his purchases up the register and telling the cashier 'oops I dont have the money - can I owe you?'.

It was $10k for the DNA and what does one have to do with the other?

ND obviously has an agreement in place with Foma that doesn't involve payment in total up front.

These are completely different situations.. what shoti did is more like taking his purchases up the register and telling the cashier 'oops I dont have the money - can I owe you?'.

You mean like ND takes an IOU? I don't think so

More likely its that ND required a down payment so he knows that Foma is serious about buying it, and in return he gets a deed. This would give Foma a little time to actually be able to put all the money together.

Excuse my ignorance but who's Foma anyways?
Never seen nor heard of anyone with that name..
:dunno:

You mean like ND takes an IOU? I don't think so

More likely its that ND required a down payment so he knows that Foma is serious about buying it, and in return he gets a deed. This would give Foma a little time to actually be able to put all the money together.

Sounds like the most reasonable thing to me too.
Think it might be end of august b4 the rock gets a new name IMHO.

I dont see the name in game for at least a year and a half but when I started Id see him globaling and hoffin' all the time. I always thought he was one of the ubers from a soc along the lines of warrants or M2S back then.

Haha. excuse me but you are noob sir :D

I love when noobs are like , wtf who is this guy ? :D

EDIT: WTF happened to my post????

Can't be arsed retyping it all now :(

Last edited:
Haha. excuse me but you are noob sir :D

I love when noobs are like , wtf who is this guy ? :D

Who are you then? I never seen you ingame :)

gues that makes me a proud noob then

intopic

has the sale been made or not ?

Thats because u are a nooblet, with all the respect which I owe you.
All olds players here know or heard about Foma. noob !

:laugh:
I'm sorry for only having played EU for 2 years and not knowing the name of every single person in game.

Oh wait, no I'm not.

Back