PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Standard

Double Standard

In case you were not aware: Akoz = Qetesh.

So MindArk uses different rules for different people.
    We are not allowed to have different avatars, but Akoz and co are.

This predates the bank manager avatars as far as i know, so i wondered why that was. I tried to ask him if it was true and why, but he doesn't know how to use the pm function on EF. He went into childish mode instead =D

Maybe whoever likes double standards should +rep, and whoever dislikes these double standards should -rep Akoz. Just my two pec :P
    Last edited by Rayne Jade; 06-06-2010 at 18:51. Reason: Changed thread title as requested

a bit surprising how childish 2 "adults" can be

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Angel Spike Sunny
    Society
    The Disturbed Ones
    Images
    There are many many people with multiple avatars. All created for many many reasons.

Yes, we all know that the MA says they should not. But no-one at MA can prove anything. As for Akoz and Qetesh, old news and probably done to protect assets etc.

What is your point?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    branan bran baraun
    Society
    The Dung Kickers
    Images
    wait what ?

and btw its ["url"]xxx["/url"] to make an url (drop the " " )

Quote Originally Posted by safara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is your point?
    You are ok with the fact that there's two standards?
    Then why your signature? (Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
    And it still stands - all avatars' are equal.)
    Last edited by Daniel Steps; 06-06-2010 at 19:06.

Slayer
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Skillin' Villains
    Images
    no way
    consider a cockup before a conspiracy

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Rayne Jade Blackmoore
    Society
    GloryHound Irregulars
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Don't play the martyr... you know what's happening.

Reason: apparantly it's not allowed to post images lol

You posted an image in violation of Rule 2.6 so it was deleted. This is not a new rule. This forum is full of images so don't even try to pretend you are being singled out for anything other than violating Rule 2.6
    Rayne Jade Blackmoore
    ATH for Every Mob | ATH for Crafting || Check out A Brief History of... Armor
    Ingame since 23 JULY 2005 - Reached 160K Skills on 7 JUN 2009 - Watch My Quest

Mutated
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Ann Lykke TheNun
    Society
    OldTimers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    well, theres'a bank in PA is owned by someone called something like bank bank manager (don't really recall tbh) ... you think that's a second avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
    well, Neverdies bank in PA is owned by someone called something like bank bank manager (don't really recall tbh) ... you think that's a second avatar?
    I think thats all part of the deal with owning the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne Jade View Post
    Don't play the martyr... you know what's happening. You posted an image in violation of Rule 2.6 so it was deleted. This is not a new rule. This forum is full of images so don't even try to pretend you are being singled out for anything other than violating Rule 2.6
    I was trying to edit my post, i thought i mistyped because the image went missing, but that apparantly was you messing with it. Because i was trying to edit my post, it did no longer show that my image was deleted by you, hence i added a message to show that.

With the image gone, i have to 'tell' what the image can 'tell' much easier. Akoz went into childish mode, -rep'ing me 7 times in a row with nonsense reasons: 1/ . 2/ .. 3/ etc. Why it's not allowed to show is beyond me. If he isn't ok with showing it in an image, maybe he shouldn't do it in the first place.

I hope it's ok to quote (you) RJ: "I hide behind nothing. I enforce the rules as they are published - no more, no less. By participating, you agree to the rules and the terms of use. Akoz = Qetesh is very old news... This community can do nothing about it, but maybe try MA|FPC."
    Ok, so, i have to follow the rules, you are happy to enforce them for me. But Akoz doesn't have to follow the rules we all "agreed with" when entering EU? That's exactly why i'm asking questions here.
    Last edited by Daniel Steps; 06-06-2010 at 19:05.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast