Double Standard

Status

Daniel Steps

Prowler
Undisclosed³
In case you were not aware: Akoz = Qetesh.

So MindArk uses different rules for different people.
We are not allowed to have different avatars, but Akoz and co are.

This predates the bank manager avatars as far as i know, so i wondered why that was. I tried to ask him if it was true and why, but he doesn't know how to use the pm function on EF. He went into childish mode instead =D

Maybe whoever likes double standards should +rep, and whoever dislikes these double standards should -rep Akoz. Just my two pec :p

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many many people with multiple avatars. All created for many many reasons.

Yes, we all know that the MA says they should not. But no-one at MA can prove anything. As for Akoz and Qetesh, old news and probably done to protect assets etc.

What is your point?

wait what ?

and btw its ["url"]xxx["/url"] to make an url (drop the " " )

What is your point?

You are ok with the fact that there's two standards?
Then why your signature? (Originally Posted by Marco|FPC
And it still stands - all avatars' are equal.)

Last edited:
Don't play the martyr... you know what's happening.

Reason: apparantly it's not allowed to post images lol

You posted an image in violation of Rule 2.6 so it was deleted. This is not a new rule. This forum is full of images so don't even try to pretend you are being singled out for anything other than violating Rule 2.6

well, theres'a bank in PA is owned by someone called something like bank bank manager (don't really recall tbh) ... you think that's a second avatar? :D

well, Neverdies bank in PA is owned by someone called something like bank bank manager (don't really recall tbh) ... you think that's a second avatar? :D

I think thats all part of the deal with owning the bank

Don't play the martyr... you know what's happening. You posted an image in violation of Rule 2.6 so it was deleted. This is not a new rule. This forum is full of images so don't even try to pretend you are being singled out for anything other than violating Rule 2.6

I was trying to edit my post, i thought i mistyped because the image went missing, but that apparantly was you messing with it. Because i was trying to edit my post, it did no longer show that my image was deleted by you, hence i added a message to show that.

With the image gone, i have to 'tell' what the image can 'tell' much easier. Akoz went into childish mode, -rep'ing me 7 times in a row with nonsense reasons: 1/ . 2/ .. 3/ etc. Why it's not allowed to show is beyond me. If he isn't ok with showing it in an image, maybe he shouldn't do it in the first place.

I hope it's ok to quote (you) RJ: "I hide behind nothing. I enforce the rules as they are published - no more, no less. By participating, you agree to the rules and the terms of use. Akoz = Qetesh is very old news... This community can do nothing about it, but maybe try MA|FPC."
Ok, so, i have to follow the rules, you are happy to enforce them for me. But Akoz doesn't have to follow the rules we all "agreed with" when entering EU? That's exactly why i'm asking questions here.

Last edited:
In case you were not aware: Akoz = Qetesh.

So MindArk uses different rules for different people.
We are not allowed to have different avatars, but Akoz and co are.

This predates the bank manager avatars as far as i know, so i wondered why that was. I tried to ask him if it was true and why, but he doesn't know how to use the pm function on EF. He went into childish mode instead =D

Maybe whoever likes double standards should +rep, and whoever dislikes these double standards should -rep Akoz. Just my two pec :p

You are ok with the fact that there's two standards?
Then why the signature?

OMG ! :confused::confused::confused:

Are you jelous that he is rich? that he have 2 avatars? any other reason?
I guess everyone knew that Akoz and Quetesh is two different avatars running sam person IRL.

How come this all is so important to be posted on forums?

It's all so big BS...

OMG ! :confused::confused::confused:

Are you jelous that he is rich? that he have 2 avatars? any other reason?
I guess everyone knew that Akoz and Quetesh is two different avatars running sam person IRL.

It's all so big BS...

not to mention what other said - lots of ppl actually have more than one avatar ... i mean, they have one, and their mom has one, and their brother, and their dog, and their 3-year old kid (did I ever mention how awesome a 3-year old can be used as an autoclicker - that was before the ingame auto system, of course)...

not to mention what other said - lots of ppl actually have more than one avatar ... i mean, they have one, and their mom has one, and their brother, and their dog, and their 3-year old kid (did I ever mention how awesome a 3-year old can be used as an autoclicker - that was before the ingame auto system, of course)...

Well thats quite abvous, but according to Daniel Steps, we should post ALL of them who use 2 or more accounts. (Is Akoz/Quetesh is somehow more special than others? )

Afaik a forum is there to communicate. Well, i was trying to figure out why he had two avatars dating from before the banks while the official statement of MA was that that was not allowed. I asked him, no reply. I went to ask publicly to satisfy my curiosity. Does that answer your question?

Well thats quite abvous, but according to Daniel Steps, we should post ALL of them who use 2 or more accounts.

Those are your words, not mine.

(Is Akoz/Quetesh is somehow more special than others? )

I only refer to a fact to back up my question. If i state "double standards, why?" without an example, then you might say: "no way, see the rules, not allowed", hence the example.

Last edited:
OP - if you have need for a secondary avatar, please contact Support.

What exactly is the double standard? Anyone got banned because of 2 avatars?

Afaik a forum is there to communicate. Well, i was trying to figure out why he had two avatars dating from before the banks while the official statement of MA was that that was not allowed. I asked him, no reply. I went to ask publicly to satisfy my curiosity. Does that answer your question?

Meybe solving down your coriousity about other peoples privacy should help keep your respect just as it is.

Does that answer your OP question?

And the ubers got that way exploiting bugs and fapping in pools of lava. And scammers are`nt made to redeem themselves unless they victimize a well known avatar or make it public enough. And only well known avatars get high valued items tt`ed back for free. And on and on. What else is new? It`s just like the real world aside from when you die you get to revive.

Ah the Double standard :)

yeh he sold the stand to himself and selling stuffs at Nea's lololol

Now everyone think very hard before they make any big investment.

Remember this thread.

None of my business... it does not affect me in any way shape or form, nor does it affect anyone else, so not entirely sure why we should be so upset about it...

I could maybe understand if a load of people had been locked for having second avatars, but as they havent, I fail to see where MA's double standard is.

Those are your words, not mine.

I only refer to a fact to back up my question. If i state "double standards, why?" without an example, then you might say: "no way, see the rules, not allowed", hence the example.

When i wrote "is akoz/quetesh somehow more special than others" I meant that why you didint posted EVERYONE WHO HAS DOUBLE ACCOUNTS!!! Why you choosed Akoz/Quetesh, why not me for example? WHY NOT ANY OTHER!!!! Read/think TWICE bifore you post/write/say!

GL, im outta this BS thread with even biger BS OP

none of my business... It does not affect me in any way shape or form, nor does it affect anyone else, so not entirely sure why we should be so upset about it...

I could maybe understand if a load of people had been locked for having second avatars, but as they havent, i fail to see where ma's double standard is.

exactly!!!

I didnt know this, i dont really care, but now i know, guess its worth knowing !!!

What exactly is the double standard? Anyone got banned because of 2 avatars?

Since MA doesn't discuss account information we would never know for sure. But we do know that 2 avatars are not allowed:

2008-01-31 10:23 Entropia Universe Support:

You are only allowed to have one active account.

Kind Regards,
Entropia Support

One avatar per real person. Else you risk your account(s).

seriously though, is there a double standard? if you ask MA, they allow companies to have avatars. as you do not know the arrangements of others, how can you say there are no "second" avatars of player that are in fact assigned to their rl company? i know if i owned an LA i'd be inclined to transfer it to a company for tax reasons.

really what does it matter, the spirit of the no second avatar isnt broken, its not like its a fap bot or skill farming, which is the point of the rule.

Because it helps with MAs marketing? How could MA claim all those hundreds of thousands of customers logging in without people making multiple avatars to do so, I thought everyone understood that already. Ever wonder why MA talks about how many avatars they have, but won't show how many are logged in at one time? Although that's not hard to get around with multiple PCs :laugh:

I don't know about this specific case, but if MA have a rule that only one avatar is allowed they also should enforce the rule and give out warning and as a second step ban players if they have more than one avatar. If not, way have a rule? Can't be that hard to trace and find players with multiple avatars with help of IP adresses and transfers between them. Like repeatily transfers of items without payment between avatars.

Enforce the rule, or don't have the rule.

I don't know about this specific case, but if MA have a rule that only one avatar is allowed they also should enforce the rule and give out warning and as a second step ban players if they have more than one avatar. If not, way have a rule? Can't be that hard to trace and find players with multiple avatars with help of IP adresses and transfers between them. Like repeatily transfers of items without payment between avatars.

Enforce the rule, or don't have the rule.

No, no and no. I disagree.

This was discussed at length concerning the out-of-the-blue renaming of an avatar with a sleazy name: having the rule in there enables them to enforce it when needed. Sandbox - do whatever you want, we have guidelines - if you don't attract notice you can do whatever you wish. If caught and deemed against the terms of use, they can and will enforce...

Also: company avatar needed? Contact support, explain, get a yes or a no.

I think it's a very good thing that the game isn't policed in that manner.

I've had three cases of old avatars in this game, for various reasons. I chatted with Support every time and they gave me no trouble at all.

how would you know he is the soul user of both accounts? should a man and wife not be able to play on eachothers accounts

Status
Back