Info: ~~~ Made in Germany ~~~ recruiting

LordLokiRomeo15

Guardian
Society
Knights of Lootius
Lord Loki Romeo156
An alle deutschsprachigen Entropia-Spieler...

Vor einem Monat haben wir die Society "Made in Germany" gegründet. Mittlerweile zählen wir 16 Mitglieder.
Aktuell belegen wir Platz 32 von den Top 50 Socs.
Laut Entropia Tracker liegt unser Hunting Team auf Platz 1.

Wir suchen ab sofort deutschprachige Verstärkung. Wenn du ein fairer und aktiver Spieler bist, dich angesprochen fühlst und die Vorraussetzungen erfüllst dann poste in diesem Thread, schicke mir eine PM oder sprich mit einem unserer Mitglieder im Spiel. Die Vorraussetzungen siehst du unten.

Vorraussetzungen:
~150 K Gesamtskills
161 Lebenspunkte
Deutsche Sprache

Last edited:
b.u.m.p for a great soc ;)

subscribing. dont have the skills and hp though :painter:

who is in your soc and what do you mainly do? hunting? pk? mining? crafting?
do you chat a lot?

Good luck with the recruitment!

----

hab weder die skills noch die lebenspunkte, aber ich schreib mich mal in den thread :painter:

wer ist denn so dabei und was macht ihr hauptsächlich? Jagen? Mitspieler Jagen? Bodenschätze suchen? Dinge herstellen? Wird viel gechattet?

Viel Erfolg mit der Mitgliedersuche!

Even its for germans only you should post in english ;p

And GL, anyway not so original name :D

Even its for germans only you should post in english ;p

And GL, anyway not so original name :D

~~~ Made in Germany ~~~ recruiting permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An alle deutschsprachigen Entropia-Spieler...

Vor einem Monat haben wir die Society "Made in Germany" gegründet. Mittlerweile zählen wir 16 Mitglieder.
Aktuell belegen wir Platz 32 von den Top 50 Socs.
Laut Entropia Tracker liegt unser Hunting Team auf Platz 2 hinter den Shaolin.

Wir suchen ab sofort deutschprachige Verstärkung. Wenn du ein fairer und aktiver Spieler bist, dich angesprochen fühlst und die Vorraussetzungen erfüllst dann poste in diesem Thread, schicke mir eine PM oder sprich mit einem unserer Mitglieder im Spiel. Die Vorraussetzungen siehst du unten.

Vorraussetzungen:
~150 K Gesamtskills
161 Lebenspunkte
Deutsche Sprache
---

Translation:
To all german speaking Entropia-players...

one month ago we founded the society "Made in Germany". Currently we count 16 members. We are on rank 32 of the Top50 socs. According to Entropia Tracker our hunting team is on rank 2 right behind "Shaolin".
We are looking for reinforcements. If youre a fair and active player, if you find this soc appealing and if you meet the requirements, than post in this thread, send me a pm or speak with one of our members ingame.
Requirements are the following:

at least 150k skills
at least 161 hp
able to speak german

-------

BUMP! ;)

Thx Parlog for translation...

Wie siehts mit dir aus, mit joinen??? :yay: :yay: :yay:

@ leeloo faith,

thx for your answer, thought you have the skills :)

tell me your stats pls, if you will you can send me via PM, or post here in thread...

cheers loki

man kanns ja mal versuchen ;)

B.U.M.P

free bump and nope..... im happy in my soc:)

can you just post your full list of members?
on the soc terminal i'm not able to see it.

paar von euch kenn ich ja schon ;)
und free bump

btw. hope to see your support @ WoF final :D :D :D :D
da brauchen wir wieder deutsche wertarbeit ;)

Seems, you want to establish a new top soc.
I wonder, whats the reason for exactly 161hp requirement? Isn´t this a little to much anyway for only 150k overall skillpoints?
I´m already on the way to 200k skillpoints, but i didn´t even reach 150hp! I guess, it will take another 5 years, to reach 161hp...

Well, the gobal messages already tell me, you are on a good way to become successful and i wish you good luck.

Seems, you want to establish a new top soc.
I wonder, whats the reason for exactly 161hp requirement? Isn´t this a little to much anyway for only 150k overall skillpoints?
I´m already on the way to 200k skillpoints, but i didn´t even reach 150hp! I guess, it will take another 5 years, to reach 161hp...

Well, the gobal messages already tell me, you are on a good way to become successful and i wish you good luck.

200k skills and dont even have medium hmm:scratch2: dosent sound right but oh well

150k/150hp sound's about right to me

200k skills and dont even have medium hmm:scratch2: dosent sound right but oh well

150k/150hp sound's about right to me

if he craft alot he can have much skills without hp ;D

Sry but i have to say here .. i have a few very good German friends ingame ... I dont know where to expres my feelings ... UBER GRATZ ON GERMANY VS AUSTRALIA ;) 4-0 .... KICK EM ALL . Good Luck!

hmm hp requirenment seems to be too high IMHO but anyway gl with the recruiting.

if he craft alot he can have much skills without hp ;D

I supose so but would need to be 50k skills in just crafting atleast.

Anyway consider your post bumped to the top :D

Free bump for a great Soc with much good People !

sry, i dont have a) enought Skills b) i like my Soc :D

I supose so but would need to be 50k skills in just crafting atleast.

Anyway consider your post bumped to the top :D

nahh crafting scanning or something else whithout hp increase ;D

think isnt hard to get 50k skills without it...and lwt blt etc. dont give hp too...

bump ;D

Sry but i have to say here .. i have a few very good German friends ingame ... I dont know where to expres my feelings ... UBER GRATZ ON GERMANY VS AUSTRALIA ;) 4-0 .... KICK EM ALL . Good Luck!

it wasnt germany alone, it was

D(eutschland) = Germany
A(ustria)
CH = Switzerland

just to clarify,
sorry to op and .. BUMP :)

I'm following along Steven the mach .. Hi's shouting im getting shocked... Sad that the refferee gived '' red card '' (im not sure if im corect). and the gol was stupid. I keep my hands and fingers crossed so Steven as well. I hope you beat the s***t outta Serbia. Half time down . I'l go to follow a bit more. Good Lucky Germany and my dear friends from Germ.

Kis n Hugs
NRJ

Last edited:
fifa need new referees ;D

bump it to the top :yay:

back to the top:lolup:

BUMP again :bull:

sry, aber eine öffentliche bekanntgabe der einzelnen mitglieder wird abgelehnt.

back to the top:wtg:

Back