What is wrong with hunters?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Whats wrong with hunting?

I don´t understand what people are talking about?

If someone thinks hunting is fun, it must be ok! I disagree with people who say that hunters are a bit stupid and have no sense of humor!

Continue to do what you enjoy doing and dont listen so much what others are saying!

/Hotte

Seriously dude.

Drugs are bad mkay?

I disagree with people who say that hunters are a bit stupid and have no sense of humor!

/Hotte

I always tell my friends who say that miners ar stupid and mining is one of the most borring profession in EU that they should show a bit more tolerance. :)

Everyone should do whatever make them happy in EU. :)

If someone thinks hunting is fun, it must be ok! I disagree with people who say that hunters are a bit stupid and have no sense of humor!

Continue to do what you enjoy doing and dont listen so much what others are saying!

/Hotte

Carlos...again u are unbeatable :rofl:

What is wrong with hunters ....??

Everything .... enuf said

WTH is this about De Hotte, in need of EFD's, go do something useful ....

.... oh wait, seems I have a sense of humor after all :D

Hunting, mining, and crafting can all be fun at times... They also can all be extremely boring at times.

What? There's nothing nothing wrong with hunting, or with hunters. Good sir there is not!

We don't smell like the back-end of a camel, we don't scare little children, we don't do burn outs in your front yard, we don't bleach your hair white you sleep - not like those hair stylists - evil buggers... ;)

Last edited:
What? There's nothing nothing wrong with hunting, or with hunters. Good sir there is not!

We don't smell like the back-end of a camel, we don't scare little children, we don't do burn outs in your front yard, we don't bleach your hair white you sleep - not like those hair stylists - evil buggers... ;)

We don't?????
Damn didn't get the memo telling me I can't do those things

one day in the magical forest....

/Hotte

I think I heard a couple of other people say that same thing about miners when I was out hunting the other day; "Those miners have no sense of humor and never wear shoes" . .. shame really. Unless you have walked to Ft.Troy in a miners shoes, is it really fair to pass harsh judgment on people who get so much enjoyment from mining? :twocents:

As you were..

Ossi!

Back