drunk

AA Omega

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Omega Omega Recrium
hey everyone i just got home and im drunk so im scareed to log in becuse ill lose my ped on some fucking stupid click so what going on

hey everyone i just got home and im drunk so im scareed to log in becuse ill lose my ped on some fucking stupid click so what going on

Ehmm, if you are afraid of going to do something stupid it means you aren't drunk enough ;)
But better to be save then sorrow; so don't log in. Loot is shit anyway when you are too drunk.
Just post some weird posts on forum, that will haunt you when you sober up tomorrow :D

True, you're still not drunk enough if you're scared!
Drink some more untill you gather enough courage to waste it all on a ridiculous condition crafting run!
maybe tomorrow you'll wake up and notice you ATH'd :D

True, you're still not drunk enough if you're scared!
Drink some more untill you gather enough courage to waste it all on a ridiculous condition crafting run!
maybe tomorrow you'll wake up and notice you ATH'd :D

woot x1 on condition! ath!

Don't worry. I'm online, just give me all your peds and gear, and I'll take good care of it till you sober up. You can then go and sweat some snables.

OK this is what you do login go to twin give me all your shit and ill hold it for you so you don't lose it. ;) :silly2:

Dam xillonz posted just as I did lol

thx for the offer sol and omega. funny thing is i know you both WOULD actually hold my shit and give it back to me :D

thx for the offer sol and omega. funny thing is i know you both WOULD actually hold my shit and give it back to me :D

HAHAHA I would to but only after a day of making you sweat it out. ;)

Trade what trade man lol you must have been drunk you did not trade me. ;)

:D I am so evil :lolup:

Funny thing is i usually have to be to be drunk to play eu
:beerchug::drink::shots::broke:

You seem way to coherent to be drunk.

Maybe nobody told you that root beer isn't alcoholic. :silly2:

Well at least you're not dead or locked up :D

You seem way to coherent to be drunk.

Maybe nobody told you that root beer isn't alcoholic. :silly2:

I'd have to agree with that:D
and
Alcohol is a major anxiolytic in a reasonable dose so what are you now worried about if you remember?

Install this plugin and you are save. :)

collegehumor.1dda25965bf688683a2423c29515ba25.jpg

I was drunk last night and couldn't type nor find the way to the computer, but i found the bed and passed out!!

Fortunately i wasn't logged in.

Where is Kalanen?

I need to be sedated and heavily drowsy, so that I don't realize that I'm wasting money! :laugh:

- Statik

Back