Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mojorisin

Dominant
Society
BAHQ
As title states... Proteron rib for sale.

I will make this short and sweet.

I will only accept public offers in this thread in order to be fair.

As tested it is the final piece for Prot DNA.

Current bid 101k shogomad shoti 1st

B.O. of 400k

Will consider nice items as ped value.

Auction ends Thursday @ 20:00 MA time

All bids imply that the bidder is currently able to pay their bid amount in ped, equal value items as agreed to, or a combination of both. The winning bidder will be met in game immediately after auction end in order to complete the transaction.

Please note there will be a 5 minute anti-sniping rule!!

1,000 ped incremental bids to keep things cleaner please!

GL and HF !

Last edited:
Nice ribs you got there !

And finally the last piece of the Puzzle ....

Gz & GL with Sale.

(As you say it's the last piece, could you share the complete recipe with numbers ?)

Argh..

SB should be TT+1

No BO of course...

Reserve all rights and then your good to go ;)

It might be 'final' but is it the 'only and final part' for dna ? :D

Gratz to the rib, still pretty happy with my bone :yay:

Have bid 1250 ped for it;)
Hope more bones needed :cool:
Rapido

its a sort of gamble to sell so quick, perhaps this will be the only proteron ribs that ever drops :eyecrazy:

however perhaps they will start dropping like candy like the teeth did.... but i think it being the final piece it will be more rare.

good luck on the sale! :lolup:

Thats why I havent posted an end date as of yet. I honestly dont htink MA wants more than one full set of DNA out there so I believe this will be the one to fight for.

I tho we were going to have a BBQ with it :( :laugh:

Good luck with the sale of it, im sure it will be worth a lot:wtg:

The buyout should be CND :D

If all the other parts are not so expensive any more, i would buy those and create the dna yourselves. Seeing what others paid for those first parts and them price of the now, they will have to recoup that when they try to sell the dna.

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Another sale with an SB but no end date? How does anyone win this auction?

Why not make the dna your self - i bet you today can get the rest of the parts for a max of 50k - and then sell the dna for 1mio ped (or more)

Why not make the dna your self - i bet you today can get the rest of the parts for a max of 50k - and then sell the dna for 1mio ped (or more)

If we had the peds we most definetely would. It will be an option we look into with socmates for sure.

It is always hard to put a price on something like this, but with this being confirmed to be the last and rarest DNA part needed in refiner, we feel it will be worth paying for. If you are serious in the DNA you already have a good idea what its worth.

Ofcourse in the end the bidders, and how fast they act, will decide the final value.

I believe they dropped from the proteron.

You mean i camped Levi for no reason :duh:

Thanks for the reply all and good luck with the sale Mojorisin. Hope it all works out for you in the end.

Yes, my OS doesnt like screenshots apparently, So my good buddy Chesty was nice enough to post one on my behalf :)

Ty Chesty;)

i really hope you get the only one and sell it good... Be quick, dont wait to long.......

Chai

I know, because i sold a neckbone just in time :))

How many ribs have dropped so far?

Just the one. In all likelihood, none other will drop.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back