Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There is certainly a good reason to discuss the recipe for this DNA and to discuss what will happen after the DNA is created and released. However... this thread is NOT the place for it.

Show the thread starter the same respect YOU would like in YOUR sales thread.

There is certainly a good reason to discuss the recipe for this DNA and to discuss what will happen after the DNA is created and released. However... this thread is NOT the place for it.

If was selling it i wouldnt mind all those bumps lol

Anyways good luck with the sale, might be worth taking it to private pms and not a public one, for bids i mean. That way you might get more interest, who knows

Good luck with the sale

Rgds

Ace

If was selling it i wouldnt mind all those bumps lol

Anyways good luck with the sale, might be worth taking it to private pms and not a public one, for bids i mean. That way you might get more interest, who knows

Good luck with the sale

Rgds

Ace

The interested parties know its here. We won't accept "secret" offers in PM because, IMO thats just a way to try to screw people.

As u asked me ingame to do it on EF, so i am asking here in thread Mojo.

Will u mind if i start price check thread for that ribs ? Don't want disturb your sale especialy i am customer too, but if u think that this can harm somehow sale i will not do that. thx for answer in advance.

Will u mind if i start price check thread for that ribs ? Don't want disturb your sale especialy i am customer too, but if u think that this can harm somehow sale i will not do that. thx for answer in advance.
ill say the last part is (= the rib) worth 2m ped

Agreed that discussion went a bit extreme in thread, but considering the first post can be misunderstood to mean that its proven there will only be 1(!) proteron rib needed for the DNA its really no wonder now is it?
However likely that its true, that can be kinda misleading.

Big difference between:

This is proven to be the last type of part needed (I.e.yes its a 100% fact that no more discoveries will be made, but we dont know how many of each parts thats needed yet).

and

"As tested it is the final piece for Prot DNA." (i.e. only 1 is needed + X amount of the others).

I guess anyone that might be even remotely interested in buying is fully aware of that now though, but still :)

Gl on the sale, personally i agree fully that it seems like this is "the" rare part to have, but considering how MA played this DNA race its not really like anything has been given so far now is it...

Do as you like on EF.

With 15+ price bashing, devaluing posts from you in our sales thread already, I find it odd that you even ask.

Please do not bother my wife further ingame unless it is strictly about a bid/item trade value, etc. Keeping everything public here should cut out the majority of the manipulative bullshit.

I'll say your price estimation skills are worth 0 ped :lolup:

Ofc - when some ppl try to talk price down - some has to give it at try the other way :)

and as long as you mom, father, friend, Gfriend, wife or child (this is ofc only rumor) is a part of the 'officicial' bidder i think you have to talk it down too

Last edited:
i agree, I think 2mil is low even for the start bid...

What next ? Complete prot Dna worth 10mil ? Damn, CND Price is wayyyyyy to low than :D

I believe they are joking I hope with the 2mil prediction....

What needs to be done is standard math.... what can you hope to bring in per prot, how much are you hoping for in % revenue and then figure out how long you want to pay off the value....

Not sure what data is as tracker is blocked me on that page :'(...

But lets say you tax @ 4% and loot is 100,000ped per week (i could be off)

so... that leaves you with 4,000ped per week in tax * 52 = 208,000ped per year... @ 2mil cost thats like 9+ years....

Not sure weekly value of prot... like I said... if we double that its still 4.5yrs.... if we double that its 2 1/4 yrs.....

Anyways let the few interested people have a bidding war.... I know shoti has most the materials, I think Star is the only person Ive talked to also interested unless there are other people behind the scenes...

GL Mandy, and grtz.

PS: There is also the possibility you can reverse this... as other parts are very cheap, go out buy parts and build your own DNA as someone said.... most parts aren't nearly as expensive anymore... setting up DNA could yield dividends if you can get a LA, or even sell it... just need to find investors :).

Ofc - when some ppl try to talk price down - some has to give it at try the other way :)

and as long as you mom, father, friend, Gfriend, wife or child (this is ofc only rumor) is a part of the 'officicial' bidder i think you have to talk it down too

That was a good one :laugh:

That is what I had thought at first too.

Not sure what u meaned by that but 70% of all existing other parts or in hands of my group. U can easyli find over 50 ppl who did various sales of prot parts with me. That i don't want reveal my amounts of parts to competitors (like it was with Qetesh during last tests) not mean i am not serius in it. Check also actual ingame auction. Only I am bidding on all parts aviable, and each day gather few more.

It wonder how many parts star has? ;)

I prefer to discuss here. Shoti pm'ing me ingame while I'm afl won't ever get answers. I'm using my phone to post.

I did see just now your pm asking:
1) If I'd buy complete DNA from you?
2) If we can test our parts together?

1) No
2) Yes if I can test on livestream for all to see.

Since you are always offline when I reply, I replied here.

My first bid: 15k Ped

............nvm........

Last edited:
Isn't it about time to get the ball rolling?

Let's start with the SB, 100k.

Go go go qetesh good to see you get this on the move :wtg:

Isn't it about time to get the ball rolling?

Let's start with the SB, 100k.

yh...so much overshoot in situation when in next few days 2nd ribs probbly drop. But you leave me no choice.

my bid : 101 K

yh...so much overshoot in situation when in next few days 2nd ribs probbly drop. But you leave me no choice.

my bid : 101 K

Great to finally see this start going into the bidding war it should be. :D

You leave me no choice 16k!

I mean 160K. oups.. HE mean 160k;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back