Selling: Proteron Rib Official Sales Thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Shoti failed to come through with peds, so rib went to previous bidder.

Thanks Qetesh for being a standup and honest person.

Woot! Shoti is broke ftw! Way to go, bidding without a way to pay up!

Shoti failed to come through with peds, so rib went to previous bidder.

Thanks Qetesh for being a standup and honest person.

after all the crap he said on forum why would u trust him ...

If sample DNA need 2x ribs then MindArk will give in the loot three ribs (that is, two more and not more).
If sample DNA need 3x ribs then MindArk will give in the loot four ribs (that is, three more and not more).
...and so on...

This sale does not prejudge the owner of DNA, I think.

If not ribs more needed, other new part with condition bar maybe? :)

This is my opinion :rolleyes:

Apparently that was a mistake :( I mean.. who bids in an auction without the funds available?

Some people blow my mind...thats what I get for being the nice girl :(

Had he not pushed me to the edge of telling him off during this past week of sale, I would have had a bit more patience for his bullshit. What he tried to pull deserves nothing less than a kick in the balls. All he wanted was time to wait incase another happens to drop.

Ive never dealt with a slimier piece of shit, and I hope I never do again.

lol this is getting a true soap.

The plot thickens.

gz on the sale Mojo.

Ive never dealt with a slimier piece of shit, and I hope I never do again.[/QUOTE]

ohh yeah!! loved this one!

Qetesh, inquiring minds want to know, where are you going to put the prots? The empty LA by New Switz?

Thank God this is over for you guys. Can we play Bad Company 2 now?

oh and gz on the sale.

GL Qetesh, I really hope this pays off for you!

That's why you should use the ingame Auction instead of EF !!!

No cheeting with peds there ....

I agree. Ingame Au would be the best.

In this case, an ingame auction could not be guaranteed as a sufficient sales tool, given that items were being considered as ped-value

102k from me!
(Jk..its really easy;D)

I wouldn't jump ahead to Qeteshakoz making DNA. This will require more than 1 rib and I plan on seriously bidding on the next one. ;)

Let's have a BBQ.

I guess we'll see on that one, Star. Shoti is probably in the market to sell some prot DNA parts to recoup some of the enormous sum of his father's money that he wasted.

Ahh .. items as ped value .. missed that one .. :rolleyes:

who want meet me ingame and see my peds on card ?

and la deed we agreed it is worth 150 K peds in case auction go higher ?

Never seen more BS mojo ! u traded it to Qetesh at 20:04....BS BS and again BS

who want meet me ingame and see my peds on card ?

and la deed we agreed it is worth 150 K peds in case auction go higher ?

Never seen more BS mojo ! u traded it to Qetesh at 20:04....BS BS and again BS

Wow. Who to believe? :eyecrazy:
I smell drama comming up

Peds on card is different than peds in a trade window.

Wow. Who to believe?

mojorisin. firstly she has no reason to lie and secondly shoti more or less acknowledges he tried something funny with offering an LA. if someone offered 101k ped and turned up with an LA deed in the trade window, im pretty sure* i'd close it immediatly and PM someone who'll honour the deal.

* because im sure its a shit LA, no one would be offering one worth 150K for a 101k deal.

mojorisin. firstly she has no reason to lie and secondly shoti more or less acknowledges he tried something funny with offering an LA. if someone offered 101k ped and turned up with an LA deed in the trade window, im pretty sure* i'd close it immediatly and PM someone who'll honour the deal.

* because im sure its a shit LA, no one would be offering one worth 150K for a 101k deal.

Well mojo said she accepted items too. I'm not into the LA market, but i don't think there are any LA's worth less than 100k.

Omg thats simply hilarious :):D

Well mojo said she accepted items too. I'm not into the LA market, but i don't think there are any LA's worth less than 100k.

i can think of a few LA that are probably just not worth the sunk peds and risk right now. it would appear shoti values one at 101k...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back