FYI: Stryder's Investment Fund - Need 10 Investors

Hi,

You had a long post there. :)

I dont need to sweat or really buy. I have a good system of hiring miners and hunters that I trust to help bring the ores and enmatters and loot I need.

I have relationships with buyers who will purchase certain loots and also traders who give me a good price on MU items.

So I am not worried about turnover as I make more than enough daily to cover the weekly interest due.

I would love to have you as an investor so you can see the truth of what I am saying.

Stryder Stride Corban

What i do not understand is you said you have the capability to deposit yet you come here to ask others to give you money

you have been in game what a month or two and you say you have a good grasp of the way of the economy is

people that have been here years still cannot track the economy it changes to fast

the post above this one said you have friends who are traders that will sell you things below MU

so a reseller buying from a reseller who will not invest his own money

this really scares me for the people investing with you ...

granted 100 peds is not a lot to loose but its still a risk i fear i am not willing to take with some one who is unknown in game that wants to be a trader but not invest his own money that he said he is capable of depositing into the game

good luck

You apparently know nothing about mining :laugh:

If u ever wanted to try a bad EU investment fund, try this one. Think of it as a cheap lesson in life, only 100 peds :laugh:

why do I avoid your offers due to your reputation?? if it were green bars I wouldnt have the thoughts I have now, see what I mean...

why do I avoid your offers due to your reputation?? if it were green bars I wouldnt have the thoughts I have now, see what I mean...

That has change din the last hour. He had 2 green bars when I last check this thread.

I appreciate all the criticism and advice. :)

I know that only certain individuals will invest and that is fine.

I was the one that hired miners and hunters via contracts and trusted them with my PED to go and hunt or mine.

I do things unorthodox. I have put about $200 of my own money into the game, but now I would like to depo less and allow others to make profit with me.

As to what I did with that money, I put it into skill chips and helped some friends increase their own skills and also buy better equipment.

I find it interesting how people are so scared to try an investment of $10 when they have the chance to make in one year 168 PED or if they reinvest even more. That is only figuring for 3% interest.

Please read the other posts of traders who have asked for funds. They have clearly stated what they were doing and how they would use the money.

If I have not made it clear, please allow me to offer more explanations.

Stryder Stride Corban

Have you been active in this investment strategy for four months?

Would it be possible for you to provide a quarterly statement of your expenses paid out to these miners/hunters, your overhead... As well as the profits and losses you have achieved so far, and on what investments?

If you are truely building a solid investment strategy, then this information you should already have documented thus far.

For instance, when mining I build lists detailing the all the x,y and z coordinates of claims, the range from where I dropped to where the claim appears, the skill gains when a bomb/probe is dropped, the EU time, the Session time, the type of finder, any enhancers or attachments used, the type of extractor, the current globals and hofs around the time of finding a claim, the type of ore/enmat found, the depth the ore/enmat was found, the size of the claim, the exact number of ores/enmats received after drilling/mining, the skill gains from drilling/mining. I consider every detail important. Later on, I will continue documenting the process of dividing, pricing, and selling a product either through private sales or through the auction. No detail is too small to be of importance.

Yes a mining run takes me a considerable amount of time longer than most. But I also seem to keep a steady rate of return where others seem to spike up and down alot more often. I attribute this to intense record keeping of everything, and some other small factors I won't share... the devils in the details,

I'm interested, but like rl investments I like to read all the details, even reading the legal fine print interests me. But if an offer shows very little in the way of hard facts and figures, I'm alot less likely to bite due to past experiences.

More information = more investors

Though it is understandable should you want to keep certain finer details away from the public to prevent people from trying to take your hunter/miners, or build their own investment system by copying your strategy and niche market, that is, if it is a successful one.

All the same, best of luck! ;)

I find it interesting how people are so scared to try an investment of $10 when they have the chance to make in one year 168 PED or if they reinvest even more.

It's called common sense
And you are right although common lots of people don't have it therefore there is a possibility that somebody might believe you.

That is only figuring for 3% interest.

Then again your math/trade skills aren't brilliant
52 weeks in a year would return on a 3% payed each week 156 PED
(I wonder how you reach the 168 figure)

If I have not made it clear, please allow me to offer more explanations.

Show for example what has happened in the last 2 weeks
Initial bankroll
Total TT traded, total markup traded, total profit
the 20 major profit trades
the 20 major trades

Strategist .. on my remarcs i got only comments(not seriouse answers) . Probably you need more than a good forum user name to have me along you as investor. Simply ... If you could manage to convience me as investor you should not need another 9 peep's. But yet no answer on my remark's. So in my eyes this topic is closed. BTW you can find me pritty often in F Medusa- Black Au house ... If you have balls and show in Pm what you are able in.

Regards
~ NRJ ~
pls dont take it personally but as a new trader or businesman however you call yourself your answers are prity low sensed.(somehow defend on you but no prove in those words) Ty a lot for your attention.

Last edited:
If I put 100 ped in, I get maybe 3% return per week?
For how many weeks?

Do you take investments in EFD instead of ped?!?

If you know the economy so well, why you need the money then ??

Like someone said before, show some logs of you're last 2 weeks in business.

Have you been active in this investment strategy for four months?

Would it be possible for you to provide a quarterly statement of your expenses paid out to these miners/hunters, your overhead... As well as the profits and losses you have achieved so far, and on what investments?

If you are truely building a solid investment strategy, then this information you should already have documented thus far.

For instance, when mining I build lists detailing the all the x,y and z coordinates of claims, the range from where I dropped to where the claim appears, the skill gains when a bomb/probe is dropped, the EU time, the Session time, the type of finder, any enhancers or attachments used, the type of extractor, the current globals and hofs around the time of finding a claim, the type of ore/enmat found, the depth the ore/enmat was found, the size of the claim, the exact number of ores/enmats received after drilling/mining, the skill gains from drilling/mining. I consider every detail important. Later on, I will continue documenting the process of dividing, pricing, and selling a product either through private sales or through the auction. No detail is too small to be of importance.

Yes a mining run takes me a considerable amount of time longer than most. But I also seem to keep a steady rate of return where others seem to spike up and down alot more often. I attribute this to intense record keeping of everything, and some other small factors I won't share... the devils in the details,

I'm interested, but like rl investments I like to read all the details, even reading the legal fine print interests me. But if an offer shows very little in the way of hard facts and figures, I'm alot less likely to bite due to past experiences.

More information = more investors

Though it is understandable should you want to keep certain finer details away from the public to prevent people from trying to take your hunter/miners, or build their own investment system by copying your strategy and niche market, that is, if it is a successful one.

All the same, best of luck! ;)

Hi Aydonis,

I am a meticulous miner myself and log all my claims, their location, and depth.

I have not gotten to the stage of tracking it as fine as you, but it is something to consider.

This is a recent endeavor and as such there is still limited data. I will have more of a spreadsheet that I can show by the end of this week to interested parties.

Also, like you said certain things will be kept confidential.

Regards,

Stryder

It's called common sense
And you are right although common lots of people don't have it therefore there is a possibility that somebody might believe you.

Then again your math/trade skills aren't brilliant
52 weeks in a year would return on a 3% payed each week 156 PED
(I wonder how you reach the 168 figure)

It was late last night :)

Show for example what has happened in the last 2 weeks
Initial bankroll
Total TT traded, total markup traded, total profit
the 20 major profit trades
the 20 major trades

I will have records that I am willing to show at the end of this month to interested investors so they can see the success in the long term.

I will have records that I am willing to show at the end of this month to interested investors so they can see the success in the long term.

You don't have logs before the end of the month but you can show longterm succes :scratch2:

Strategist .. on my remarcs i got only comments(not seriouse answers) . Probably you need more than a good forum user name to have me along you as investor. Simply ... If you could manage to convience me as investor you should not need another 9 peep's. But yet no answer on my remark's. So in my eyes this topic is closed. BTW you can find me pritty often in F Medusa- Black Au house ... If you have balls and show in Pm what you are able in.

Regards
~ NRJ ~
pls dont take it personally but as a new trader or businesman however you call yourself your answers are prity low sensed.(somehow defend on you but no prove in those words) Ty a lot for your attention.

Hi NRJ,

Thank you for your comments. Yes, I will be glad to PM you inworld about this. And I know you don't believe me about my claims and that is fine.

I trust that my track record in the long run will show the validity of my offer now.

Stryder

If I put 100 ped in, I get maybe 3% return per week?
For how many weeks?

If you deposit 100 PEDs as an investor, you would receive 3% every week.

That is 3 PED a week. You then can either:

1. Reinvest that 3 PED back into you initial 100 PED investment

2. You can receive a weekly or monthly payout on your investment

Stryder

If you know the economy so well, why you need the money then ??

Like someone said before, show some logs of you're last 2 weeks in business.

Hi SuperKanjo,

I am wanting investors to increase buying power. I can operate like this on my bankroll of 500 PED, or I can have 10 investors and have buying power x3.

I will be happy by the end of this week to show logs to interested parties.

Like I said before, I know that not everyone will believe me, trust me, or invest with me.

I am looking for certain individuals and they have been contacting me.

Stryder

You don't have logs before the end of the month but you can show longterm succes :scratch2:

My short term success has been phenomenal with 16% average return on mining contracts. This is before MU.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Prisons have internet connections now? :laugh:

If you deposit 100 PEDs as an investor, you would receive 3% every week.

That is 3 PED a week. You then can either:

1. Reinvest that 3 PED back into you initial 100 PED investment

Stryder

You still surprise me

Wouldn't it be:

1. Withdraw the initial investement, the weekly 3% and all other reinvested PED.

3. Reinvest that 3 PED back into you initial 100 PED investment

Or don't you consider the possibility that people might want to reinvest elsewhere ?

You still surprise me

Wouldn't it be:

1. Withdraw the initial investement, the weekly 3% and all other reinvested PED.

3. Reinvest that 3 PED back into you initial 100 PED investment

Or don't you consider the possibility that people might want to reinvest elsewhere ?

Yes, people can do that. I was just stating how it could be done if they were still investing with me.

Stryder

gl with finding investors... I`ll consider an investment but not atm.

sounds like one of those HYIP pyramid schemes lol, best of luck to you though if it turns out to be legit for awhile i might get in.

For those interested, how The Formula works:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolver_(film)

:D
Seriously...seen way too many wanting to make a quick buck without prior investing hard both in their reputation and contacts.
Hiring hunters and miners for me is rather a sign of noobness (unless he hopes to tap into their lootpool) and trying to get investor for that buisness is a bit too weird.
There are people who simply do things out of the goodness of their hearts, EU is definately not the universe they hang out though.

Everyone is skeptic, and I support that, however...

My own tests and calculations have shown that a minimum of 4% is obtainable with trading, using only the auction house and careful inventory management.

If using the banks to leverage, the 4% can indeed jump higher.

If you stay online more than 2 hours a day, you can easily get 8% a week.

With good intel on the market items and trends, you can increase turnover.

With good buyers you can increase your turnover.

With good sellers you can also increase turnover.

If you do well, why not upscale and go from your own limited funds to a bigger community fund and split the profit?

As tempting as it sounds, and as technically possible as it is, I did not go into trading since it would take about 6 months for my invested time (extremely boring and mechanical activity) to be paid up. (also 500 ped and higher is where scalability issues appear, it is good that OP chose 1000 ped as a test fund).

Not writing this to endorse the topic starter, just to clear some arguments.

Good luck!

Back