PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sharchon Shark Kharm
    Society
    Fintropia Revolution
    Images
    Enligt avtal med en befintlig partner om en planet under utveckling skall MindArk tillföras
    betalningar om sammanlagt 2,15 miljoner USD i utbyte mot en högre vinstdelningsprocent.
    MindArk har fram till och med maj erhållit 0,55 miljoner USD. Resterande 1,6 miljoner USD skall
    tillföras MindArk månadsvis under 2010 och första kvartalet av 2011.
    Under an existing agreement with partners on a planet in progress shall MindArk get payments totaling 2.15 million U.S. dollars in exchange for a higher profit percentage.
    MindArk has until May received 0.55 million USD. The remaining $ 1.6 million being payed on a monthly basis during 2010 and first quarter of 2011.

Looks like one of the planetdevelopers has gotten themself a better deal than the 50/50 deal with MA.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thoreau
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikass View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sale of Planet Calypso is a very good move as new owner might have the cash required to do some serious marketing effort.
    Can you name me 1 MMO/Virtual world that 'seriously' markets their product? Name 1.

Aside from the occasional Mr. T commercial MMOs aren't marketed. They rely on word of mouth. No investor is going to spend $6m to buy into a game and then spend more money to advertise.

These investors are looking for easy money. They are going to give FPC money to keep them afloat and if these investors are right they will reap 50% of future profits.

That means FPC must operate on 50% less profits moving forward. If they have cash flow problems now - how's it going to be with half the profits already spoken for?

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Igorl View Post
    Ehem nope - my assumptions are real. And your mystifying EU for some reason. And its is really simple...
    Really? PLEASE do show all the numbers and statistics that you have found/collected regarding this!

Ofc you do have proof to back all your claims up, since you are so sure its real?
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Junona Amenophis Hera
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    A few considerations :
    1) The value of the fixed assets includes a surplus of 15 million for the platform in 2009 which is made of transfers from the costs of ce2 introduction and add-ons made to sustain new planets portability. This value is only financial.
    2) The loss that came from exchange differences is significant.
    3) The value of 6.2 million seems to have been payed, additionally to the staff costs, for the development of CE2.
    4) MA cannot hold on to Calypso on a platform it owns cause it lacks credibility from investors.
    5) The staff costs are huge.
    6) I would recommend that several minerals and mobs from calypso to be moved on another planets in order to "force" a displacement of the calypsian population to incipient worlds. Any new world will otherwise suffer from a very slow start. And that is utterly undesirable for any investor.

I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. -- Bene Gesserit litany --

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
    That means FPC must operate on 50% less profits moving forward. If they have cash flow problems now - how's it going to be with half the profits already spoken for?
    If that is what they mean, I am still not sure if they mean that FPC/new company will split 50/50 or new company/MA will...?

If FPC and new company are splitting 50/50 it will be like:

FPC gets 25%
    New gets 25%
    MA gets 50%

Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It won't matter as much to their bottom line because they can just build another planet for themselves to call home and give to TPC - Third Planet Company, etc.

I would recommend that several minerals and mobs from calypso to be moved on another planets in order to "force" a displacement of the calypsian population to incipient worlds. Any new world will otherwise suffer from a very slow start. And that is utterly undesirable for any investor.
    I would recommend that any such maneuver be done by REMOVING the fee to transport your avatar to another planet. That FEE is utterly undesirable to anyone who might want to move between planets often.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 06-16-2010 at 12:11.

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Understandably there are some questions raised due to the annual report. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the FPC part - yet. What I can say is that the future for FPC and Planet Calypso is looking brighter than ever.
    Regards
    -Marco Behrmann
    -Managing Director SEE Digital Studios AB
    NOTE: I do NOT handle any kind of Entropia Universe Support matters on the boards or in PM:s.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Masak Mikass Keer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    If that is what they mean, I am still not sure if they mean that FPC/new company will split 50/50 or new company/MA will...?

If FPC and new company are splitting 50/50 it will be like:

FPC gets 25%
    New gets 25%
    MA gets 50%

FPC will be bought by the "new" as in (FPC=New) gets 50%, MA gets 50%.

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Marco|FPC View Post
    Understandably there are some questions raised due to the annual report. Unfortunately I cannot comment on the FPC part - yet. What I can say is that the future for FPC and Planet Calypso is looking brighter than ever.
    Nice to hear from Marco thank you!
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 – May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Marcus Luma Lucius
    Society
    Iridium
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco|FPC View Post
    nice to hear that, because MY future is lookin not so bright with items devaluated by over 50% since last year
    Quote Originally Posted by LeWolf86 View Post
    This game is similar to anal sex... if you try to force it... no one will be happy...Let it come naturally...

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast