PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    new assets, new employees and profit....that sounds like a gold management and marketing teams there. And this is crisis time...How will be in normal time?.when these guys will go on stock markets... anybody know? i love to buy some shares ..realy. Very nice..love it

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billairboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and i think that we will have a increase of active players in the comeing month and years. I am optimistic
    I think that the plan is to get as many planets up and advertizing as possible during 2010-2011 so they get a lot of players in

I am very curious to see what SEE might be bringing in
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Interesting news about FPC ^^, i wonder what thats all about management buyout?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sharchon Shark Kharm
    Society
    Fintropia Revolution
    Images
    Ok, I went through this report again and Im not an expert in this area but
    the report has an "comparing disturbing" sum on the cost side of ~10M sek ( costs related to the bank adventure) and that is a onetime cost in my eyes.
    If that sum is taken out from the report it starts looking normal in my eyes.

But they need some cash and therefore probably made the "give-us-cash-now-and-get-better-procentege" deal, selling(or what ever it is) of calypso and selling of a building in Germany(not sure if it the same building they are building?)
    They think they can manage with this the rest of 2010 with expansive efforts to the planetpartner model.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    I think that the plan is to get as many planets up and advertizing as possible during 2010-2011 so they get a lot of players in

I am very curious to see what SEE might be bringing in
    Yes, i think FPC and other planet partners will start advertising when some more things like vehicles are ready. I belive FPC want both the mindforce and the vehicles, in combination with a better envoriment and help for new players, online before they start some doing some more PR for the game.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    Interesting news about FPC ^^, i wonder what thats all about management buyout?
    no, don't think Marco have that big money or does he?

Cudga Wudga

Well that is not realy true.... if they could increase the depositing players with about 25 % without increasing the expensives they are pretty much on profit, and i think that we will have a increase of active players in the comeing month and years. I am optimistic
    Yeah...add 25% to a market that is currently stagnant to failing...best of luck with that, seriously.

74 people to run what exactly? That's 74 salaries for what? - It sure as hell disqualifies it as a zero sum system...ahem IG advertising.

MA staff have clearly expanded over the years and have yet been unable to add value as a consequence. The novelty has reached as many as will ever care to try it on a serious front....corporate dilution, bureaucratically top heavy, Ego over substance... however it is broken down MA have not understood their product well enough to avoid a slow dissolution.
    What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.

Christopher Hitchens

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaffen View Post
    Yeah...add 25% to a market that is currently stagnant to failing...best of luck with that, seriously.

74 people to run what exactly? That's 74 salaries for what? - It sure as hell disqualifies it as a zero sum system...ahem IG advertising.

MA staff have clearly expanded over the years and have yet been unable to add value as a consequence. The novelty has reached as many as will ever care to try it on a serious front....corporate dilution, bureaucratically top heavy, Ego over substance... however it is broken down MA have not understood their product well enough to avoid a slow dissolution.
    Well, they are growing from a pretty small player base and i think it not at all impossible to have at least +25% more active players this time next year. One problem is if the new planets "steal" players from FPC without actracting their own new players, because a share of the peds spent on the new planets will go to those new planet partners, and not MA.

MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One problem is if the new planets "steal" players from FPC without actracting their own new players, because a share of the peds spent on the new planets will go to those new planet partners, and not MA.
    Well that is not supposed to happen, at least since they are supposed to bring their own players
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    tamlin
    Images
    Flyster, were you having PMS or were you just drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Flyster View Post
    People like you having been saying stuff like this for years, well ever since PE started back in the early days
    Would you like to share with the rest of us what "people like me" would be?

I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions that much as me suggesting the sky is falling, it could not only display yourself in a bad light but also paint yourself into a corner.

Serious issues?? Like what?
    You haven't logged in in a year, have you?

If you are talking about loot save your voice, MA needs to make a profit, and it has not changed much at all, well tt returns anyways
    Funny thing is, I never mentioned loot, and it wasn't even in my mind when I wrote my respose to Marco's post. Freudian response from you, perhaps?

And havving a go at Marco for saying the future looks bright, when in the same sentance you blame MA for tieing their hands......
    Not to kick someone already down, but perhaps you should learn what a "sentence" is before making such statements. It wasn't even in the same paragraph.

Now with that out of the way, I have to assume both you and thoreau are on MA's payroll - I don't see how any customer of this establishment could seriously defend MA's and FPC's actions unless they either are on the payroll, or want to sweep the truth under the rug to "get more depositing players" in an attempt to recover their losses. As the latter would be so childishly obvious as to make it implausible, I'd have to assume employment.

It's good to see that's out in the open, but it's sad to see what kind of tactics MA stoops to, and what kind of people they employ.

That is IMO of importance to put weight behind the annual report, and to add credibility to FPC's statement(s)...

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast