- Lilith -

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Kallisti Lilith Me'Kai
What is your favorite type of weapon??

- Lilith -

one that has more then 4.4 efficiency and 20 dmg/sec

My favorite weapon is my ML-35ME with Dante :sniper:. Wish I would have won that evil amp I am sure it would make me love it even more. :tongue2:

i'd have to say my Kat Honor, but the little opalo/a103 is a close second for me :D

imp ewe-ep21......great little gun worth its weight in gold

Well i like very much my Kat Valor :D

i use FreanD Delta and Kat Determination, works fine for me until i loot MM and MA introes better melee weapons. :kos:

That will be great to have more melle weapons but not(L) i hate those L Swords ;)

my fav has to be the amped ep40 merc just because its fast, has high enough dmg, ok decay and you can get it real cheap. a very underrated gun imo. apart from that i have to say the karmakiller :D

melee : determination (gotta love tha thing)
guns : from what i saw in action gotta be MM :laugh:

fav

the mk.II + 106 for bigger mobs, karma killer + 106 for short range , opalo + 106 for efficiency :D

Determination & Karma Killer.

AS sob said, ewe 40 is underrated i like it, Gun i liked best to use was camo arms jungle, Since i love the sound and the range, very easy bot hunting up to wargen 05 without armor, but the sounds the best haha

Sirhc said:
My favorite weapon is my ML-35ME with Dante :sniper:. Wish I would have won that evil amp I am sure it would make me love it even more. :tongue2:
Yeah, me too! :)

I'd like a Mod ML / Dante too if Just I could afford it :p

Handgun for life :wise: maddox 4 and m2875 are great, would love to buy a imp2780 or MM :D

favorite hunting weapons are

mm & imk2

FreanD Delta+Beast & Opalo+A104

My Katsu .Honor

Is my big toy... I Unlocked MA -MDA with that baby and i can't even put it in the trade window anymore... :D it's mine mine mine! :cool:

Opalo +103 and Honour :)

as98+beast (dont want to spend so much for dante -_-)

i dont see why so many people prefer melee weapons, i have a valor in case of emergency but i just hate how much it decays, even when you dont hit anything (logic??)
guns, u miss and the ammo is spent, but with melee hitting air while aiming at a creature = decay ?? :|

for me it's Carbines ...

The noob i am still uses amped Opalo (a103 / a104) and A-3 Justifier mk2 in case of emergency.

DuLi_ said:
Well that gotta be a new one, hunting whit Tango, :laugh:

its very good for snables :wise: one shot one kill :sniper: blow the whole thing to smithereens. hard to get the loot tho when you cant find the carcass

Proud to be a noob says:

Repedge BattleAxe 2x0. Axes do have a lot of personality, although I'll be getting a valor as soon as I reach 1k skill.
I might also try an amped opalo one day but,...., I like it close and personal. Specially in a sci-fi world where people carry massive guns and can paint the walls with your brains using a rifle 1mile away while you run to them screaming and foaming like a zerk :p

My Kat honor and my old follower, the vat-100 :D

Am hunting a bit with my EP-40 and that seems to go quite well too ;) Maybe I will get a new favorite weapon there!

Thanks

Those are all some awesome answers everyone. I've been looking at what weapon I should be looking at next. When I started this I'd wanted to try and do this as a poll, just for curiousity. I think I'm going to get an amped opalo now, and start looking for the ep-40, since those are the ones that came up the most. Then I'll look for an Alpha or Beta, preferably ME addition, to start with the BLP pistols, since I know I want a Maddox eventually.

Thanks again all,
- Lilith -

I want to add myne fav here:)
Kat valor and axe 1 before they changed it.
Had merc 40 for long time, but changed it.
Now my faw s my ewe 41-military +102 amp.62 dmg-55 reload.
Dream-Camo:)

Back