FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

Legion

Marauder
Society
Supremacy Reign
Iam Flatline Legion
Please NO discussion!! If you want to discuss do it in the other laser and scopes threads!

1196 views!! And we got 68 ppl who has signed the petition!?!?! Are you ppl afraid MA will ban you or something? lol, NO they will not.

Most of you who read the forum now that since roughly 2-3 months back we have wondered what scopes and lasers do. First we got an answer from support, which was wrong. So we asked them nicely again to please let MA know that we wanted to know. A month and a half after that we get this answer.

As seen in this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-what-does-scopes-laser-sights-really-do.html

The Support team has received numerous support cases inquiring about the functionality of weapon attachments lately. To meet the demand of the community, and to clear out a previously communicated misunderstanding, we have decided to provide some more information on the subject. As always, the details we provide are limited, but we hope they will shed some light on the issue.

Apart from the advantageous visual information that you receive when using scopes and laser sights, such attachments affect your ability to aim, as explained in the Items Info. We have realized that this information is unclear today and you will therefore see an update of this information in an upcoming release.

A previously given reply in a support case stated that a scope or laser sight “only affects the effective range of the weapon”. This was unfortunately an erroneous and poorly informed statement. We would like to apologize for publishing this misinformation and for any confusion caused by it.
This answer is in my eyes not an answer and is really telling us NOTHING and it's blatantly clear that MA has no intention in giving us the actuall answer.

So therefor i create the petition to let MA know that we really want an answer! And we want it now.

Mindark, if you have screwed up and made us use the scopes and lasers without telling us they currently doesnt work please just admit to it. Yes some people will probably be a bit angry but i think most of the players understand that misstakes can happen (although they seem to happen a bit to often when it comes to MA)

If there is no misstake and the scopes DOES in fact work, then tell us how!
We the players of your game does not want to be treated like we are worth nothing. And giving us an answer should not be that hard, and it should certainly NOT take you 1-1½ month to write it up as it took the last time.

71 signed so far.

Signed:
Iam Flatline Legion
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
The TheVoid Void
Acronoid Acronoid Deity
Mr.Droops Rob
Spike Spike Black
Kalanen
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
George Ace Skywalker
Brumle Brumle Hunter
Turpov JUmpingJAckFLash Flytest
Alpha AG Geek
Jason 'Jay' Carr
Jade Kaliah Elite
Grand Master Pelzak PRO
Hellraizer
Sledge Sledge Sulaweyo
alius ally micnolius
Teufel Habu Hunden
dototo Dot xyriusz
Sibolovin
shogomad shoti 1st
Hagbard Mytr Celine
Enas Anarchy Yorl
Zoltan Zoki Habi
Jennifer Jenny ferr
hijacker hijacker27 inferno
Gee Bummer Bouge
Alina
Thorion thorpie Babylon
Bomo
Golddude
JJ Ony Matrix
Mono Chrome Monochrome
Perry foShizzle Elroy
Cheeeezy Stilton B'stard
Tomas T79x Hope
Tony Nixon Larsen
Cherry Cherry Lady
grower X blower
BooBgirl Juicy Wet/ Juicy Fruit Monster
Moksha Mok Miller
Jimmy B
Jim EwoK Morris
Kira Sweet Goodfellow
Simon Khaos Verbeke
Fancy Jones Careheart
Mark Rufen Power
Bullet Dominator Trojan
Frank UtCollector Friendlyone
Salix Sol Maximus
Sir Praxus Beleren
Pierre Reg Aegis
Nick Vinni Van Dahl
josh supajosh the first
Dr. Dc
Ackbar Ack Sabenca
Hotei Hotei Luck
Mighty Luu Buu
Jason Jed DelaCruz
Matt Dobbo Dobbins
Kiriku Mercator Surgun
Siles Camo Flage
dasouth Genious dasouth
Galadriel Princess Leyawiin
Nono Arno Sapiens
maichai chai mai
zedon raptor lepplin
Tina abuyin Walther
Thor CBR 1971

Last edited:
I'm not keen on petitons but I do think we should be told what's going on here, without any more stalling tactics, so I'll sign up.

Oleg Oleg McMullery

Legion said
since roughly 2-3 months back

we have been wanting to know for years, but with tiering introduced and stats modified when adding enhancers, and skillmod scopes not modifying stats is what the ball got rolling again.

Petition signed.

I'm not depositing until MA reveals what scopes and lasers do

sign me in

The TheVoid Void

I' not a hunter but it is time MA is more transparent about stats such as these.

Acronoid Acronoid Deity

They are way to busy with uhm other things :D

But yes gonna be about time :silly2: so sign me up ;)

Signed.

They've had long enough to work on the answer.

That would lead us to more numbers and more calculations about what "you should do", while the meaning of so called eco is marginal if you use gear just a bit above your level... omg my statement was utter bullshit!

OFC I sign this! We want everything! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Im in too xD no Depo Before We get info xD...

sign me up !

George Ace Skywalker

Signed.

been here for many years and still none knows so would be nice to get a clear answer.

more transparence yes :mad:

sign it

Agreed. Do these items improve the "to hit" probability of hitting the target?

AG

Agreed. Do these items improve the "to hit" probability of hitting the target?

Like hitting a tranny with a handgun from moving car or hitting one with a car? :scratch2:

Signed

As customers i do believe we have a right to a straight answer, and we all know mistakes can be made and would appreciate some honesty if that was the case

/Signed

I also agree that its about time we finally got some concise answers on what we are paying for.

Kaliah.

Signed.

MA prefer constructive thoughts... hear this.... sick of this shit.

I was offered a forced trade by "max power voltage"..

"buy these lasers and scopes from me they will make you skill faster".. glad i told him he was wrong... he was rude when i said he was an idiot.

sorry for the extended whine here.. no bearing on max power perosonally.. just goes to shpw the false impression that MA has bestowed upon it's players for many years.... now for the drunken rambling... just spent £6000 on a new pair of speakers... fuck depositing another £60 into this game.............. sorry... carryon.

Last edited by a moderator:
place last answer here:
disposable-bullshit-bag-seals-bs-in-directions-1-o1.jpg

I can tell you what they do , they are just like that egg :)

But no unique.... sigh I cant laugh about it any more...I give up , I am afraid the truth is like 100 time worse than what I have in my mind.

I rather dont want to know. It sux a lot already. Shoot me and burry my avatar somewhere near Sakura and get it over with.

I guess they don't know themselfes what it actually does...
software archaeology can be a bith :D

sign me in

Since MA gets more and more less people that play our power grows.

So it is time to sign in.

You got me on the list to.

C´mon MA,

Sign me up

Way I read it look down scope can aim better manually. No mention of skill gains etc:mad:

Put my scopes in storage till find out

Sign me up

I am with you legion...cant + rep you more for your effort.

Agreed, and signed. :confused: I always said there should be some visible alteration to weapon stats before I'd ever use a scope/laser or at least a little better description of what they do. Vagueness isn't helpful or encouraging.

Signed

Zoltan Zoki Habi

Back