Selling: CND Individual DOMES 4 Sale!!!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
DOMES 1 - 15 Are now all in the Public Auction (Minus 1 & 12)

At this time I am Not Selling the Nightclub, Space Docks, mall, Stadium.
Also Domes 16-20 are not for sale at this time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/190053-asteroid-auction-update.html

Happy bidding, i think it will be exciting to have alot of different owners of the Domes at CND, Lets get the party Started :)

The New Deed Holders at CND!!

DOME 1 - SOLD - xXSquaLLXx
DOME 2 - sOLD - mary jane
DOME 3 - Hold - Freyr
DOME 4 - Sold - Minken
DOME 5 - Sold - Ketch
DOME 6 - Sold - xXSquaLLXx
DOME 7 - Sold - Vlad
DOME 8 - Held - NEVERDIE
DOME 9 - Sold - Skoker Shoe Sverpan
DOME 10 - Held - NEVERDIE
DOME 11 -Sold - xXSquaLLXx
DOME 12 - SOld - Pesok
DOME 13 - Sold - Schema
DOME 14 - Sold - Daniel Rejman Sahlin
DOME 15 - SOLD - xXSquaLLXx
DOMES 16-20 - NEVERDIE

Last edited:
Yer breaking up CND :mad:

Dear ND, where can we see yoru secret estate terminals :) I mean where is your secret chair?
Would like to have one dome, but have to think very hard on it, the SB is abit higher than I expected.

Anyone doing an investment on this, say 5000Ped each?

Delivery of individual Deeds not before the Upcoming VU next week.

Lets get the party Started :)

Woot .. VU next week.

Woot .. Party

Bones

Good luck with cnd sell part 2 (or i should say the dome(s) sell ;)).

kosmos

first full CND, than group of domes, now single domes ?

what wrong ? nobody is really ready to pay for that ?

Sorry to hear it's come to this.

MA didn't do CND any favors....this should finish what they started...

Guess I should plan a trip up to check it out 1 more time before it becomes a cluster fuck of merp and exa domes and taxes all over the map.

Sorry to hear it's come to this.

MA didn't do CND any favors....this should finish what they started...

Guess I should plan a trip up to check it out 1 more time before it becomes a cluster fuck of merp and exa domes and taxes all over the map.

Eventually, in time all domes will end up in the hands of the same owner.

Gl with the sale!

do you really mean 250k per dome? not per group of 4 or 5? and does that include DNA?

i read dollars not PED and thought it a tad expensive...

Last edited:
SB 250k ped per Dome with DNA

Hate to see it broken up sorry to see it go this way

good by CND you will never be the same as it was in years gone by :(

That's sad... first CND as one, then parts and now single domes :(

I'm on CND at the moment, I think I will do some more mining before it turns into crap set of mob crowded LAs ruled by single people believing we need huge exo or merp spawns. It's gonna be a big shame if that happens...

GL to all buyers and I hope the spirit of CND will survive all this.... somehow.

GL with sale and hopefully alot of domes will stay miner friendly!

owning Land areas is is alot less work than running a planet

Hate to see it broken up sorry to see it go this way
good by CND you will never be the same as it was in years gone by :(

Having 20 separate LA owners on CND is a good thing actually. That's up to 20x more promotion, events, and effort devoted to managing the place. I expect CND to become more vibrant than it ever was once all the domes are sold.

Good luck with the sale, and I'm glad that the name will not be changed.

Dear ND,

pardon me , rumor says you cant split up the domes, I think maybe it is a mistake.

But can you ? trade the deed for each dome seperately?

I still havent found your secret chair.

regards

Jing

Dear ND,

pardon me , rumor says you cant split up the domes, I think maybe it is a mistake.

I still havent found your secret chair.

regards

Jing

I suppose ND, being close with MA managed to get a split of the domes & have separate deeds ? I remember the fertilizers being 1-5, 5-10, ...

If this is true, it confirms MA is the same for everyone, but not everyone is the same for MA ;) If not, I apologize in advance :D

Atami

one would find it difficult to sell them if not, so shall we assume they are seperate?

I suppose ND, being close with MA managed to get a split of the domes & have separate deeds ? I remember the fertilizers being 1-5, 5-10, ...

If this is true, it confirms MA is the same for everyone, but not everyone is the same for MA ;) If not, I apologize in advance :D

Atami

I don't think your wrong and it upsets me that MA is playing favorites. They seem to be changing the rules for one specific avatar giving him an sanctioned advantage over everybody else, in effect insuring his investment after the fact. Obviously they don't care about fair play and are more concerned about their ultra ubers then the rest of the player base. I call BS! :mad:

We have another factor to take into account... the new land management system that came with VU 10... Turned each Dome at CND into Seperate land Areas so its not possible at the moment to do an event that Spans more than one Dome Which was part of the Charm of CL!!!

If the Domes are now 'seperate land areas' wouldn't it be safe to assume they have their own deeds?

And lets not forget all that hasn't been done that was promised in the initial sale so many years after it was promised.

FFS can people please do a little more research before pulling out the pitchforks and flaming torches,It just makes you look silly and jealous.

Atami

I have been with this game for a long time and I agree with Atami on this. CND was made to be whole. Why break it apart? Normally if things don't sell price becomes lower or waits to be sold but this here is not the case. MA is modifying it so that this package can be sold at the owner's/player's asking price if not more. (Mainly applies to people that put in a ton of money into the game.) I'm not disliking ND but just dislike the way MA is doing this.

I have a hard time selling my stuff. Can MA modify my stuff I have for sale so that they can be sold easier?

Thanks for finding that post Jod, indeed the land areas at CND were broken up into single areas by MA for technical reasons during the upgrade to VU 10. This actually put an end to champions league.... The beauty of champions league was the ability to run events through 5 domes and allow the players to choose their own mob...

So it was an unfortunate change in the system that I have had to live with for the last 9 months that actually can now be turned to a positive in the sale of the individual deeds.

The deeds that i used to have that combined the domes into groups no longer work and were replaced by individual deeds..

I actually think that CND domes owned by a variety of people may make the vibe more fun.. With a lot more events..

Just a little note there is still one person trying to the very last second to buy the asteroid as a whole...

But its down to the wire...... I have offers on individual domes too...

Last edited:
I have a hard time selling my stuff. Can MA modify my stuff I have for sale so that they can be sold easier?

hmm that`s what i thought too, but after NDs post I would say noone can ask for that yet. :D

why all the complaining about the domes breaking up? Didn't see near this many complaints about Deathifier having MA break up Treasure Island in to littler chunks not too long ago.

Good luck, interesting to see the world continue to change

i approve of your decision, you will make more money and the multiple owners will try harder to promote their domes.

Back