Vehicles, the new mining tool

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
Vehicle Inventory
Each vehicle has a Vehicle Inventory, where items can be stored.
Note: The stored items' weights affect the vehicle speed.

So when your out mining and get a global or HOF. Extract your stuff.
Spwan you vehicle, put your stuff in the car and leave it. After 10 minutes it will be replaced in your inventory and you can run away again.

Yep pvp mining is safe again. It can hold ur items and if u cant find the car again there is a recall button send it straight to ur storage ive tried :D. Btw the car can get damaged by players and mobs so becareful if the tt goes down you might not be able to remove it from the trunk :laugh:.

Interesting point...

is the items in the car listed as a part of the car's item info screen, or is it seperate, sort of like a shelf? Can others loot the items in the car?

All you people who said this thanks for warning MA about this :laugh: now they will put a fix on it...

Yep pvp mining is safe again. It can hold ur items and if u cant find the car again there is a recall button send it straight to ur storage ive tried :D. Btw the car can get damaged by players and mobs so becareful if the tt goes down you might not be able to remove it from the trunk :laugh:.

It looks like the big car can hold 90kgs of stuff but that's easy to fix with an antigravbox, or?

Why didn't they implement it like with taming. Our pets where only posible to "spawn" from a stable, cars could be the same, but a Garage instead.

Cool and all but i don't think there is a big issue with mining in pvp4 with it. First the trunk is probably lootable when destroyed. Second it doesn't take much to destroy a car.......
but respawning it back to storage is a sweet thing.... speed up alot of things lol
i would like to keep respawn alive. but you gotta be fast cause the cars = weak.

Anyways GL and have fun!

It looks like the big car can hold 90kgs of stuff but that's easy to fix with an antigravbox, or?

Why didn't they implement it like with taming. Our pets where only posible to "spawn" from a stable, cars could be the same, but a Garage instead.

I guess we have to ask the question the other way around*: Will mobs be able to "spawn" from your inventory, like cars do :laugh:

*assuming taming gets re-implemented ;)

All you people who said this thanks for warning MA about this :laugh: now they will put a fix on it...

why would they do that?

its a feature, if they didnt want us to do it, they would recall to our inventory ;)

because having to go to a garage to get a vehicle would suck, especially for passing rivers

because having to go to a garage to get a vehicle would suck, especially for passing rivers

But no one forsing you to pass the river with the car, take another route or find a bridge.
With vehicle spawning I would like to see spawning of storage boxes, that would be cool and helpfull. Why, cause it sucks to get looted in PvP, especially when you just extracted your HOF.

Id also say this will be fixed soon as MA doesnt have proper beta testers on board and noone realized this before...ahhh the community ;p

What happens to the TT value of your vehicle if you fly the coop, leave the area, and the frustrated PvPer starts blasting your ride?

I guess we have to ask the question the other way around*: Will mobs be able to "spawn" from your inventory, like cars do :laugh:

*assuming taming gets re-implemented ;)

and one and a half hour later Marco posts this in another thread... :rolleyes:

I don't know. MA have different teams doing different projects in parallel (compare the mindforce release a few weeks back with vehicles coming now). What I gather is that parts of the vehicle system can be re-used for the taming release, which, to me, suggest that taming is closer to being realized than before.

*EDIT* This was a reply on when taming can be expected

But no one forsing you to pass the river with the car, take another route or find a bridge.
With vehicle spawning I would like to see spawning of storage boxes, that would be cool and helpfull. Why, cause it sucks to get looted in PvP, especially when you just extracted your HOF.

Huh? well using your logic, no one is forcing you to mine in lootable PVP, in fact the whole point of putting high MU ores and enmats in PVP4 is the RISK... Even MA-FPC has said that Risk and Reward go together. If you dont want to risk losing your inventory then you have several choices:

1. dont mine or hunt in pvp4
2. carry a big rocket launcher to suicide at sign of gd
3. TP out when smaller amounts have been extracted and deposit in storage and go back.
4. If near water TP to water and drop loot on bottom to "stash" it until your ready to leave.
5. If only near land, hide loot in hollow tree to hide it until your ready to leave.
6. Have trusted friends guard you while extracting big hit.

*4 and 5 have own risks of being discovered by other avas and picked up.

Yes, I mine and hunt fairly often in pvp4 and have used 2-6 at various times. I brought out a 1.9k Nik HoF 50 ped at a time because I decided that was the max I was willing to lose. IF risk is removed from mining in pvp4, the prices will drop as supply increases and the return on mining runs inside the zone will drop.

Last edited:
Placing loot in a hollow tree is also with risk... cause if it happens too much and is published a lot on EF, MA (and partners) will use it as a promotional fact for n00bs to get free money :D

Anyway, back on topic:

There is also MORE risk in mining in pvp, since PVP'ers can now race around in cars to drive to you and gun you down

What happens to the TT value of your vehicle if you fly the coop, leave the area, and the frustrated PvPer starts blasting your ride?

I have no answer to that :D. Thou if you can get looted I'm sure the car can too once it blows up :( this I havent tried. But you can for us :cool:.

In PVP this could happen

gta-san-andreas-ss.jpg

(just ignore the game)

Placing loot in a hollow tree is also with risk... cause if it happens too much and is published a lot on EF, MA (and partners) will use it as a promotional fact for n00bs to get free money :D

Anyway, back on topic:

There is also MORE risk in mining in pvp, since PVP'ers can now race around in cars to drive to you and gun you down

Hmmm Id have to chat with the PVPers to see if this is practical, could be in flat areas but my guess is in heavy terrain no. also could use vehicles to drive away faster to escape..... that is until the turrets are functional then....things get interesting in pvp4

This should be fixed imediately i blow up cars and no loot this is not good :mad:

MA should introduce vehicle mines. Miners could drop these in PvP area to protect them self, or PKrs could circumvent and drop before attacking from oposit side.

Back