I have a really bad idea!

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
Anonymous MA representative: Hey, guys, I have a really bad idea! You know how we always give out gifts to avatars when they log in? Let's not do that with vehicles. Instead, let's send a couple of our avatars out and keep them moving around the game to make people find them. That way, we can crash the servers AND piss off the entire gaming population at the same time! WOOT!

Marco: I love it. Can we also prevent people from tping out of areas once our avatars leave?

Anon: Yes. If they request to be relocated, let's send them inside lootable.

Veeery, very bad idea :)

Ah, and now I hear they are done passing the vehicles out. So much for "plenty" of them.

There's more coming for people in other time zones.

So more sillyness to come :rolleyes: or are you gonna grow balls, call off this stupid system and do it properly instead of the bun fight

How about more for people in this time zone as well?
Or is it going to be more of turn up at a TP, wait until there are 100 avatars there, give away 3 cars and then go somewhere else?

You're a serious joke Frank

... And I trust that you have read at least a few comments ...

Now, let me ask you, is it the kick you gain if you have adults begging for a mere 2 dollars, or is it the kick you're getting pissing people off to the core, or is it the kick you're getting by simply ignoring the community once again, or is it the kick you're getting by fucking this game up more and more?

We haven't even got pets back, yet you introduce something new, ignore the community, piss a lot of them off and in the end don't even apologize for it.

Angel

Sounds like ur a potential employee lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah.. and don't forget: When alot of avatars finally find one of us type this in local chat: I'm going to a different place now, try to find me again :)

Back