Vehicles killed the TP run?

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
Will a new proffession be to drive noobs to TPs? What price should we set on such a service? Will the future Mentor(if or when the Mentor system is back) be forced to drive his disiples to every TP availabel?

Good opportunity to setup a taxi business? Might be a good thing to get in on while new?

Well, it didin't killed TP runs since vehicles are Limited version, but instead of killing tp run it helped a lot, 60km/h is much nicer to gather tp's than 5km/h

i would charge decay and plus 5 ped for a ride :silly2:

Well, it didin't killed TP runs since vehicles are Limited version, but instead of killing tp run it helped a lot, 60km/h is much nicer to gather tp's than 5km/h

Will future vehicles be (L)?

And whatabout learning how to play the game while taking the TPs?

When I started to play PE 4+ years ago, it took me months to gather all TP's, even though I played several hours every day.

Will future vehicles be (L)?

And whatabout learning how to play the game while taking the TPs?

When I started to play PE 4+ years ago, it took me months to gather all TP's, even though I played several hours every day.

Okay, you think peoples was thinking that tprunns was killed when first wormhole tp cip has been looted too?
If we have vehicles, who disturbs u to runn?

In future, when we have (if we have) unL vehicles, they will cost a lot, and who owns them have to buy oil for to take a ride, i dont think every newbie will be taken to all tp's by vehicle by someone who ever has it.

Dont worry, it didint killed tp runns, it just made it much easyer.

PS. You spended months gettng all tp's? well, it took me only 4days without even 1 tping.

GL

Okay, you think peoples was thinking that tprunns was killed when first wormhole tp cip has been looted too?
If we have vehicles, who disturbs u to runn?

In future, when we have (if we have) unL vehicles, they will cost a lot, and who owns them have to buy oil for to take a ride, i dont think every newbie will be taken to all tp's by vehicle by someone who ever has it.

Dont worry, it didint killed tp runns, it just made it much easyer.

PS. You spended months gettng all tp's? well, it took me only 4days without even 1 tping.

GL

Just worried when there where loads of cars handed out. I see now that these where only teasers and now it's up to us to craft them. I did spend 500 PED crafting carparts yesterday without any great luck so I see that cars will not be the big thing in the future, and I'm glad for that.

Back