Vehicles Giveaway

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi,
We're going to be giving out vehicles today, and later tonight for people in other time zones. Also, the vehicles are in the construction loot, and we’re working on another promotion for the end of the week to make sure people will get a go with them.
/Frank

Why don't simply distribute them through Gifts system? Or some quest with 1 mission accesible only once from a terminal with "go to NPC whatever in city whatever"?

hope so many didn't any yet :D

Hope I have the honor to get one :) keep them comming ;)

how? where? who? :yay:

Hi,
We're going to be giving out vehicles today, and later tonight for people in other time zones. Also, the vehicles are in the construction loot, and we’re working on another promotion for the end of the week to make sure people will get a go with them.
/Frank

Hey Frank :)
First, awesome to see vehicles are finaly here!
Second, can you elaborate 'Construction loot'? You mean, they will be available in crafting (as in the already looted bp's)? And when you say you're working on another 'promotion', you mean - another way to 'get' them (loot them)?

Thanks! :yay:

So tired. Will try again in morning if it's still going. Thanks.

Sigs

That's good to hear, :yay:
Shame the replacement GC that was sent to me this morning doesn't work :rolleyes:
I've already contacted support and another replacement was sent out :yay:

Hi,
/Frank
Some of us do work during the days!! :D

Also, the vehicles are in the construction loot,
Does this mean that car Blueprints are in the crafting machines? If so, which type of crafting unlocks it? I'm assuming components maybe?

Is there a way that MA/FPC is ensuring that there is only one vehicle per player being given out by Guides?

Also can we please get more. I tried at three places where there was a guide and didn't get one. Less then two hours handing them out and only a few at each TP is really not enough for plenty of people to get them. :(

So you can loot them too as in hunting etc.. or just crafting?

ty

Loren

Hopefuly i will get lucky the next time, was lost in the crowd and the first 6 times I managed to be in a giveaway zone.

Please go out in the field and look for people mining or hunting or crafting ....dont just stand by the teleport getting mobbed and cause chaos...I gave up on this method...oh and by the way I lost around 6 bombs with no finder window popping up from too much lagg I guess, so this cost me 6 peds to try to mine instead of recieving a car.

I tried standing in line to trade the MA represenatives for an hour. Then I just sighed and left without any vehicle. Just I'd have wanted to try one, but didn't seem like the representatives had the "first come, first serve" approach.

Sad to see them distributed in this way. Should have been through the gift system to all avatars logging in on release day.

Got to Emma, had a trade going but failed due to lag.
Will try again later ; back to work ...

.... but didn't seem like the representatives had the "first come, first serve" approach

Sad to see them distributed in this way. Should have been through the gift system to all avatars logging in on release day.

That was the thing that truly frustrated me. At one point I was right in front of Emma and She turned past me several times and then with pushing and shoving I was soon 3 rows of people behind her. I am sure it is utter chaos for them though and not intentional, but frustrating non the less.

Having witnessed the "hand out" method today I suggest you never use it again.

You also need to make sure that everyone who wants a car gets it without the mammoth struggle that it was earlier. There will be monumental upset if people who have tried their hardest walk away empty handed.

MA/FPC still have a lot to build on with their customer relations and so far what I have seen has been a big step backwards in many people's eyes.

Also can we please get more. I tried at three places where there was a guide and didn't get one. Less then two hours handing them out and only a few at each TP is really not enough for plenty of people to get them. :(

TOTALLY! I tried for over 2 and a half hours. Called it quits around midnight.

fighting to get a few hours free from work, to see car's come... And... Total madness between players. Not my kind of thing, ppl fighting to get there "uber new toy". For real this is madness at high lvl iv seen ingame today.

Normal i dont post about this, and dont do winning thread's. I keep my head out of stuff and try to have fun in our world called EU (pe). But this was crazy(L).

Hope you all have fun, If eu is a miror for the RL damn we are fucked.

-damian

(disclaim: yeah my english sucks i know. i am dutch:D)

FPC: gift system.

two words : bun fight !

In retrospect perhaps vehicles should have been part of a mission?

Wow from all this I gather the Psycho Circus that is EU just went live and on tour!!!

WOOT the newest freekshow coming to a town near you!

This will be a GREAT advertising tool for sure.

Ill just stay home and watch the three monkeys.

Another fucked up event, and you call it celebration?

If you want to give this bloody cars to everyone, just do it

Do not mock and humiliate your customers, this is disgusting

MA, go out in a field and hand out cars to random people actually doing something.
I went to look for officials. Got them in 3 places:
Akmuul - Emma
Shinook - Emma
Sakura - Emma
Then I went to Jason just to see Simon go away.

I crashed 2 or 3 times due to lag. When I wanted to log back in I couldn't get to Sakura because the server was overpopulated :( and running back to tp I got nealy hit by a CAR!!!!

2 hours wasted, no car though I was standing arm to arm with Emma...

I will give it a shot later, but honestly, you could have done that in some better way. Give more in one spot for example, look for people to trade who are browsing auctions or who are hunting or mining.
It's not that hard to figure out where to find hunters and miners...

Something weird happend to me more or less exactly 12.00 MA time. Emma the guide traded me a cool white beach buggy like car. But it didnt show up in my inventory :( So i relogged and relogged again and again, but the car was nowhere to be found. Support case sent. And Yes I DID compact my inventory to check, but its not there :confused: Thats just my usual " Luck"

still downloading, provider is capping me again atm lol, hope to be in by tonight.

Last edited:
MA u can realy give it somwher more far from TP when u meet ppl on the way as u writed before. Standing in queue of ppl in laggy and crowded areas is not best idea.

Maybe try drive some wastelands and spot one or two avas instead.

Back