Vehicle report at Massively...

We more then likely will. Its almost a garantee.. Now What are you gonna do to keep em?

vehicles rock... was running through pvp quickly with them... greatest thing to happen to EU in a long time

O Goodie, more players to disgruntle and disappoint...:rolleyes:

hard was till now i guess. I wait some big ships and space travel bussinesis and maybe even between continents something..anything. Anyway the future sounds cool:):yay::yay::yay:

Hey John, good to heard from you again.

Must be sort of weird not being in direct contact with the end user as much as MA were now FPC took over that sort of role.

Anyway, thank you for the update, great to see things moving along this fast after vu10 ;)

Worst timing ever.

moer users? the 100+ 2nd avatars of the weekend? or the practically none during the normal day? I do hope some will come, gives me something to do!

Saving up for a helicopter or plane to do tp flights for people at low cost...

until them.. cars are a useless novelty other than the quick initial ped earned before they price plummet in a week or two

Come on people dont act so negative..
The fuckup with the car handout yesterday doesnt mean EU cant grow bigger very quickly now.
Ive seen this world grow slowly but steady in the past 8 years and I remember being surprised to meet a hunter out there in the wilderness.
Nowadays its hard to find a spot without green dot.
EU is growing and if it grows quicker in the nearby future our stuff/resources may be actually wort a little more soon :D

Boats? Hmmm i think it's awesome! :)

Boats? Hmmm i think it's awesome! :)

I'm looking forward to the aircrafts and what they bring to the pvp, just think of a situation where you fly into a pvp zone and get marbered :D

great! more sweater, even more supply, thus decrease in sweat price xD

-rep

MA needs a huge AD campaign. ... this is nothing.

... and yes... keeping those players! How do you plan it?
Or it's up to us, whit a community mainly pissed off??

Reactions: RR1
perhaps take care of the players you have here before you worry about take as much new cash in as you can

i regret the day i ever started playing this game and from now on will just be a drain on the economy you have taken the last ped from me

good luck with all you do here in EU

I want a plane to drop little bombs on neverdie and star! :yay:
(Nothing against them.. It just there uber :rofl:)

They'll come, no doubt about it!
... for about 10minutes.

ps: I know 3 people who created 2nd avatars to get extra cars, out of a total 5-6 people I talk to regularly during my sporadic logins. Fail much?

Last edited:
Lol, liked the comments of that web site.

I don't understand why I don't see any advertising or commercials for Entropia Universe on TV, the internet or outside. Yes, you are greedy, money-sucking whores, but that doesn't change the fact that more depositors = more loot, because you do know that sooner or later you'll have to start devoloping the game for the players and not for your pockets and expensive appartments.

Regards,

Psychopathic

I don't understand why I don't see any advertising or commercials for Entropia Universe on TV, the internet or outside. Yes, you are greedy, money-sucking whores, but that doesn't change the fact that more depositors = more loot, because you do know that sooner or later you'll have to start devoloping the game for the players and not for your pockets and expensive appartments.

Regards,

Psychopathic

i think they stopped during the time there were developing vu10.0, and were waiting to get everything back to where it was..... i suspect sometime soon they will re-start advertising....

i think they stopped during the time there were developing vu10.0, and were waiting to get everything back to where it was..... i suspect sometime soon they will re-start advertising....
I'm a 6 months old player and I do see the potential this game have, what I don't see is MindArk/FPC walking in that direction. I hope that more percent of the dollars that we deposit will come back to us - the players. I hope that new players will arrive and by god I hope they'll stay. I hope that new worlds will be added as soon as possible and - why not? - I hope that we get another continent on Calypso.

Unfortunately, what I hope and wish for doesn't matter, but I will keep on hoping that MindArk/FPC get a grip on what they're doing, because if they don't it doesn't matter how many new players we get via advertising and articles; they will always leave the planet for earth, insted.

We more then likely will. Its almost a garantee.. Now What are you gonna do to keep em?

Yes now it's up to MA/FPC to keep going with this vehicle thing. Imagine new players arrive and trying to get there hands on a car. Cause they think there is plenty of cars (actually there is plenty cars since from now plenty means 200) and they only find 5-6 listed in auction for increadible prices.
And if they manage to stay a month or two and expect boats, airtransport and spaceships to show up, it's up to MA/FPC to introduce them.

I sincerely hope this is not like everything else, they bang the big drum and give us a sneak peak and then nothing.....

I'm a 6 months old player and I do see the potential this game have, what I don't see is MindArk/FPC walking in that direction. I hope that more percent of the dollars that we deposit will come back to us - the players. I hope that new players will arrive and by god I hope they'll stay. I hope that new worlds will be added as soon as possible and - why not? - I hope that we get another continent on Calypso.

Unfortunately, what I hope and wish for doesn't matter, but I will keep on hoping that MindArk/FPC get a grip on what they're doing, because if they don't it doesn't matter how many new players we get via advertising and articles; they will always leave the planet for earth, insted.

I have played for 4+ years and have also seen the potential this game have since day one, just havent reach the there yet.

Come on people dont act so negative..
The fuckup with the car handout yesterday doesnt mean EU cant grow bigger very quickly now.
Ive seen this world grow slowly but steady in the past 8 years and I remember being surprised to meet a hunter out there in the wilderness.
Nowadays its hard to find a spot without green dot.
EU is growing and if it grows quicker in the nearby future our stuff/resources may be actually wort a little more soon :D

More green dots is an optical illusion..Its just all the miners migrating into hunting zones because its less crowded with total shit mobs then the mining areas are now.

Back