The GREAT Neconu Slaughter- 57k PEDS

I am down with this event, even added the Sig :p

Polishing my guns and armor as we speak... cant wait for this event to kick off :)

Bump for hopefully getting my LA name in this update!!!

This looks a Great event.. and will deffo get me hunting atleast a few neconus

The euromillions system you use means that everyone can see that a random system picked the winners right?
Or would it in theory be possible to fake the prize drawing? I didn`t get the system to be honest. :silly2:

The euromillions system you use means that everyone can see that a random system picked the winners right?
Or would it in theory be possible to fake the prize drawing? I didn`t get the system to be honest. :silly2:

exactly right...the reason I am using this method-

Once the event is over on August 31, 2011. All globals will have been recorded. The order each avatar reached a certain tier determines his placement number for that drawing. This will be updated quite often using the 2-4th posts on this thread very often. So that everyone can both see their current standings as well as that of everyone else. So, everyone will be able to see that the order is not in anyway rigged by me.

The reason I am using the Euromillions #, is because again this is something that I have no control over, and since I am using the numbers from a drawling after the end of the event, there is no possible way for anyone to know the outcome until everyone does. Hope this helps....

N8

I will join this event :)

subscribing and entering

Cheers
Siam

Using the modulo function, a winner for each prize will be selected based on the http://www.euromillions.be/ drawing on Friday, September 2, 2011. The digits from the drawing, in the order they appear on the EuroMillions site, will be combined to form a random number. Then the total number of entries' modulo will be used to determine the winning avatar in each tier.

Will event participants be notified about what numbers they are assigned for before drawing for prizes ?

Will event participants be notified about what numbers they are assigned for before drawing for prizes ?

Of course...as I stated, I can't gareentee everyday, But I plan to update this first few threads very very often to keep this current. So everyone will be able to see when somebody reacheas each tier. As stated in the first post, the first one to reach 100 globals will be #0 in Tier 1. Second person will be #1, and so on. Once any avatar qualifies for Tier #2, He will be removed from tier #1 and be given the next lowest number in the tier he qualified for.

Example

Tier #!
0, 1, 2, 3 (Shoti), 4, 5

Tier #2

If shoti qualifies for tier #2, it will now look like this

Tier #1
0, 1, 2, 3, 4

Tier #2
0, 1, 2 (Shoti)

This info will be kept up to date in the first few posts (with names rather then numbers :)

N8

Of course...as I stated, I can't gareentee everyday, But I plan to update this first few threads very very often to keep this current. So everyone will be able to see when somebody reacheas each tier. As stated in the first post, the first one to reach 100 globals will be #0 in Tier 1. Second person will be #1, and so on. Once any avatar qualifies for Tier #2, He will be removed from tier #1 and be given the next lowest number in the tier he qualified for.

Example

Tier #!
0, 1, 2, 3 (Shoti), 4, 5

Tier #2

If shoti qualifies for tier #2, it will now look like this

Tier #1
0, 1, 2, 3, 4

Tier #2
0, 1, 2 (Shoti)

This info will be kept up to date in the first few posts (with names rather then numbers :)

N8

uhm...not sure if i get your rules right but i can track myself in wchich tier i am now. Just curious exactly number during drawing. Can I compare it to that lotery number somehow ? Or it is keept by you only (aka. you will say at the end the winner of adj fap is XXXXX course his number was picked up and XXXXX have any chances to verify that himself ? )

Everything will be able to be checked 100% by anyone in Entropia universe. There is absolutely no way for me or anyone else to cheat. I will try to chat with you in game a bit and see if I can clarify it any better for you. N8

sounds like the event of the year!! :yay:

Bump for olegs event in two days, and for the main event in 12!

Ouch

This sounds like an awsome event! But as a total noob (level 8 sniper hit) I gotta pass. I been playing maybe 4 months so these guys eat me in one bite lol. I hope this goes well for you so you will have it again next year. Maybe by then I will be able to at least wound one. Good luck n8.

If Oleg can promote his events here then can I promote mine ?

Btw need some sponsors desperately

Well, Oleg was promoting an in game event that I am having him host for me. On my LA to advertise for the great neconu slaughter. N8

gl with your event m8.....bump ;D

So just to get it straight. On our first global we get we post it here so that you know we are in the competition, and then after that they will be counted via entropia tracker? Has your LA gotten its name yet?

So just to get it straight. On our first global we get we post it here so that you know we are in the competition, and then after that they will be counted via entropia tracker? Has your LA gotten its name yet?

That is Correct! The LA name has not been implemented yet. I have multiple emails from Frank @ FPC telling me that the LA name will arrive in the VU at the end of August. I am expecting that this update will be here this week. In the event of FPC being untrustworthy and not delivering the 25k ped name in due time, I will need you to capture your globals via a screen shot until the LA name is up and running. N8

hmm...looks quiet nice... i think... i'll start playing again, at least for 1 year =)

Was thinking of chipping out, but this event seems to be a nice challenge :)

hmm...looks quiet nice... i think... i'll start playing again, at least for 1 year =)

Was thinking of chipping out, but this event seems to be a nice challenge :)

That is good news indeed! I hope that over the event you find a new love of the game ;) Good luck N8

Back