Be come a rock star!

Status

Force Majeure

Prowler
Society
ROCK STARS
Force Majeure
ROCK STARS is now recruiting - all welcome -BE COME A ROCK STAR!
"sign up @ any Soc teminal" or "come to Vampire Freaks Cathedral - back gardens t.p. to see me in person.

Jedi
Force Majeure

p.s. the vamp cave is pvp:eek:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
HAHAHA!

FM is this serious or you just trying or a spree?

PS. the screenie link is broken

Reactions: EMW
Edit, ok it's fixed, good job. :)

GL on the new soc mate! I hope you don't live in RT forever cause I'll miss those twin peaks ring sessions!

Last edited:
Hella hold on, lol

HAHAHA!

FM is this serious or you just trying or a spree?

PS. the screenie link is broken

K, fixed it, :p
Oi Heap! & Trina, jah it's for real Soc, and 1st major event if i can help it-shall be :BECOME A ROCK STAR MODEL

FACT:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Reactions: EMW
Gl my friend with your new endeavor. Hope it grows into something you can be proud of.

BTW I love the owning the beer garden part in your soc info. 8=}}

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][/QUOTE]

:lolup:

I bite first ! Rawrrrrrr :tongue3:

:vampire:
Mari *.*

What are you smoking and did you bring enough for everyone? :smoke::cowboy::kos:

Bump, bump, bump! ALICE IN NEVERLAND...

Prostituting yourself for ND again.... #1 pimp suckee five dorrar!

A STAR IS BORN: BECOME A ROCK STAR - ROCK STARS recruiting now.

It's no secret, that when you start with something better, you get something better.

all welcome, all lvl skills noobs, mid lvl, ubahs & haters too. :wtg:

Last edited:
Q / What do u get when u cross a newbile newbie with force ?

A / Fackt

i just do not spend enought time there to be of any good to the rock stars

Team Activities?

Hey Force -

I was just wondering what kind of soc activities are planned and what the structure of the soc is, (if anyone can join) - and as a Rocktropia virgin here - can ya buy housing or shop. . . up there - and one more question. Have you any plans for a soc trading/sharing/discount type incentive or anything?

Jus Checkin ;)

Oi Hyde!

Hey Force -

I was just wondering what kind of soc activities are planned and what the structure of the soc is, (if anyone can join) - and as a Rocktropia virgin here - can ya buy housing or shop. . . up there - and one more question. Have you any plans for a soc trading/sharing/discount type incentive or anything?

Jus Checkin ;)

Structure (mystics) no -rules
Open to all level players
Housing and Shops coming vary soon, on a 1st come 1st serve basis
there's a flea market now in place open to all www.neverdie.com
ROCK STARS was formed by me to mainly be a pking society to camp Lemmy's beer gardens, when the beer cans start dropping and pvp is enabled.
its the equivalent to Colypso's "Rig". And the beer cans will be able to be "tted" for ped. But ROCK STARS will be proficient in all profession in time.

A STAR IS BORN - ROCK STARS recuiting now - sign up @ any society terminal:yay:

Structure (mystics) no -rules
Open to all level players
Housing and Shops coming vary soon, on a 1st come 1st serve basis
there's a flea market now in place open to all www.neverdie.com
ROCK STARS was formed by me to mainly be a pking society to camp Lemmy's beer gardens, when the beer cans start dropping and pvp is enabled.
its the equivalent to Colypso's "Rig". And the beer cans will be able to be "tted" for ped. But ROCK STARS will be proficient in all profession in time.

A STAR IS BORN - ROCK STARS recuiting now - sign up @ any society terminal:yay:

hmm sounds interesting perhaps you will see me there

A STAR IS BORN ; gz Akobes!

I JUST BECAME A ROCKSTAR!

Damn i'm proud.

Know this Akobes, we will be hated and hunted-But shall be Famed through out the lands for closing down the Lemmy Beer Gardens:D

Hey Force -

Jus Checkin ;)

Why you want shop there, for about 15 avatars:laugh:

There is almoust zero trafic, chek tracker for globals.

I hope all works out to the best for you Force/and the rest. If i wouldnt been in such nice soc i would haved joined yours ... GL :yay::yay::yay: and ofc some:beerchug:

TY Percy, know you are always welcomed!

I hope all works out to the best for you Force/and the rest. If i wouldnt been in such nice soc i would haved joined yours ... GL :yay::yay::yay: and ofc some:beerchug:

14 Memmbers in 24hr's!

The four groups will be represented by the ROCK STARS hierarchy-which is MYSTICS.
A-TEAM - paratroopers, soldiering spcialties-t.p. jumping on hot spots per maped and corded for up close and personal fighters, best equipped and only ones allowed to collect the beer cans. Elite group picked and backed by me.

Cavalry - equipped for longrange hit and run fire support, soon to encompass heli air support as well. Elite group picked and, backed by me.

Marber team - long range fire support. team leader pending

Rocket Launcher team - fire support, long range. team leader pending

So all existing ROCK STARS, post the group best suited to your game time. A- TEAM and Cavalry more time intensive.

ROCK STARS - recruiting now, sign up @ any society terminal or see Force.:eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Rock stars - core (8) team - picked!

Hello all ROCK STARS, i have picked the "CORE (8) TEAM" from our ranks. The rest of the ROCK STARS society members will be added after the "LEMMY BEER GARDENS" goes live! I am currently stock piling pk gear for the CORE (8), and i encourage all ROCK STARS to engage any of the CORE (8) on the list below, to learn from them, ask questions and chose which category is best suited to your game play and time.

I PRESENT THE MAGNIFICENT EIGHT!

A-TEAM; FORCE MAJEURE
SHIN
RS RULES

CAVALRY; MORN
AMBER
DAISY

MARBER / ROCKETS; TOONY
ANN

This is the start of something fun! a "pk" society of "real" new players to take down all comers, so be proud of the name over your head, engage and conquer and lay claim to all "BEER CANS"

Jedi
Force Majeure
p.s. ROCK STARS recruiting all lvl players from all planets, theres seasoned members from calypso and others leaving there socs that will be added when garden goes live, so register now @ any soc term!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wijlLEriWYg click to view:D

core (8) team

Last edited:
Rock stars recruiting all players all planets!

You to can become a "pker", BE ALL YOU CAN BE -become a ROCK STAR!

Have fun pk and craft and enjoy the "social" aspect of the E.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
lol didn't see this before now!

I'm a Nun and can hardly join haha - but wish you the very best recruiting for ROCK STARS!

You're a bunch of awesome people and I had tons of fun last time we went to 'pop' some Dragons :D

lol didn't see this before now!

I'm a Nun and can hardly join haha - but wish you the very best recruiting for ROCK STARS!

You're a bunch of awesome people and I had tons of fun last time we went to 'pop' some Dragons :D

Looks like a cool project.

Last edited:
Daisy on a ROLL!

Looks like a cool project. Oh and gratz to Daisy. PS Teach her well Force, this one has the force haha.

Yeah Pogo, she's "started" the War for ROCK STARS!

Society's that will be guning at us ;
E.U.-outcast
Abraxas
Profit
Blood & Sand

Dasiy's "head shot" pk 7ped looter!:wtg:

"Exciting times for sure", she be next "MERCURY"!

Last edited:
Status
Back