Be come a rock star!

Status
Wana be a rock stars

Wana be a ROCK STARS - and stop being bullied into thinking it takes "hp" & "gear" to enjoy land areas that are pvp3 /pvp4 enabled - follow this thread and i shall post when the time to go to any society terminal on any planet to register. The time is near for you to "claim your place in E.U. lore!".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yccm9Z-0NQM click to view trailer :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]What, never seen re-log jump, eh? <(^^,)>

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
3IN UNDER 5MIN...like a ROCK STAR!

Was a fun Sunday @ Rig trying new stuff, but had to smile catching this group loitering then runing like "roaches" when the lights turned on.:D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]think mullit tripped over Goul lol

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]are his "pants down, eh? wtf lol

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

1st kill

Heres my first PvP kill. Got ate by an atrox right after :yay:i turned off soc chat so you cant see me asking how to take a screenshot.

I'm the night shift noob btw

Last edited:
:O

heres me being nasty
Is this a gay bar?
someday i will kill you!! or at least watch you get killed ;)

A star is born!

Welcome ROCK STARS newest member "Sidney Sidney Bundy!"
And "MOB MONDAYS!":D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Cheap shot

A cheap shot but ill take it

lol

You say hi to him i bet you see him first ;)

Wow nice "work" ANN you ROCK STAR!

A cheap shot but ill take it

lol

You say hi to him i bet you see him first ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] O'la Ermik-respects

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Yeah i still here-hope they open lemmys gardens soon.:eek:

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS

Last edited:
Rock stars recruiting - all planets!

ah the smell of "oil" in the morning - soon its "pick up beer can's" or die trying!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]Oi amigos

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

omg force majoure, are you recrouting the calypso residents for Rocktopia? IS NEVERDIE declaring a demographic war to FPC?)))

Posted via Mobile Device

Well done Damien on a beautiful bit of art :wtg:

Not every day you get oil art made about you, I'm so jealous!!

Well done Damien on a beautiful bit of art :wtg:

Not every day you get oil art made about you, I'm so jealous!!

Hahaha, guess i have a fan ;) PS i ll come pick it up from right under their noses too lol. Then i will use those barrels to do fake drops, so when they come i PK their nUber asses lol. Love the bodyguard nemo
nemo-icon.jpg
, i mean Nebu ;) standing guard to try and fend me off. You all know by now i never give up :)

TY for posting Dilly :)

Last edited:
Found the little Thug

202.jpg

entropia_2010-08-23_23-09-39-51.jpg

Never write Daisy's name up there again :mad: !!

Pfff

Long live ROCKTROPIA !! All you little whiney, nUbers wont last long up there. Anyone does this name writing business up there again, i I will hunt you down like a chubby little man in china town. Just like this little thug.

Last edited:
Hehe fun thread keep up the good work :D

Come on Show me what KOS means ;)

Listen boys, if youre gonna KOS me, dont stop KOS'ing me half way through ;) I'll keep coming back and i WILL get my kills there every time. KOS or no KOS :D

Daisy is 100 times more stubborn than any of you out there FACT ! Dont give up, keep me on KOS. That's what i want :)

100.jpg

044.jpg

088.jpg

022.jpg

033.jpg

011.jpg

077.jpg

055.jpg

099.jpg

066.jpg

Some nice screenies you got daisy, i'll be adding some of my own very soon.:handgun:

Some nice screenies you got daisy, i'll be adding some of my own very soon.:handgun:

I was'nt going to post screenies of my kills on noobies anymore, but since you so "indirectly" asked. Here you go :D You did ask doid'nt you? lol PS youre Hermes aint doing the job so well anymore Mnr Marcus Aurelius ;)

entropia_2010-08-25_21-43-25-12.jpg

entropia_2010-08-25_21-40-52-22.jpg

Oh and for good measure :) Here is your boss too :D

entropia_2010-08-26_09-22-03-10.jpg

Almost got a full house on you Evo's :)

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: GRATZ daisy all those afk kills :D

Why don't you tell in your story how much ammo you have burned on me without be able to kill me when i'm unarmored and not afk ;)

:rofl: GRATZ daisy all those afk kills :D

Why don't you tell in your story how much ammo you have burned on me without be able to kill me when i'm unarmored and not afk ;)
OMG
Calypso Riggers are the biggest bunch of thumb suckling whiny babies ever.

Its kill or be killed in my world. You sleep, that's your problem ;) When im there, i pk, deal with it or leave the rig ;)
I suggest you leave the rig :D All of you !

And here i was thinking ck "Coat Killers" (not Shadows) was a real soc. When did you all loose your edge or did you just have a bad day ? :D If one lone ROCK STARS member can do all this, you dont wanna know what a team of us can do ;)

Anyone joins ROCK STARS can pm us. And if you a whiny baby like this lot, i will personally kick you out :D If not, well, as you can see we KICK ASS, big ass, small ass, whiny ass, any kind of ass. If its got a ass, we will kick it!​

Last edited:

SHAME :(

entropia_2010-08-26_18-48-30-13.jpg

Scrolled back while i was afk and found this LOL. PS : AFK

Last edited:
I wonder If My pic will be on here :O

I will then mention what happened next ;)

I was'nt going to post screenies of my kills on noobies anymore, but since you so "indirectly" asked. Here you go :D You did ask doid'nt you? lol PS youre Hermes aint doing the job so well anymore Mnr Marcus Aurelius ;)

entropia_2010-08-25_21-43-25-12.jpg

entropia_2010-08-25_21-40-52-22.jpg

Oh and for good measure :) Here is your boss too :D

entropia_2010-08-26_09-22-03-10.jpg

Almost got a full house on you Evo's :)

untitled.jpg

Hahaha, lol :D

this thread gets boring now only the same ppl u kill and they are mostly afk :laugh:

go in pvp 4 daisy and try ur luck there ...:lolup:

this thread gets boring now only the same ppl u kill and they are mostly afk :laugh:

go in pvp 4 daisy and try ur luck there ...:lolup:

Jacky >>>
baby_cries.gif

Yea, lots of the same people. Others like you have gone and run away from the rig since we ROCK STARS arrived ;) I miss you there :( :)
Oh and here is my "luck" in pvp4 ;) All this before i came to train on your planet of course. ROCKTROPIAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wiiiiiiiiiiil Beeeeeeee HOME SOOOOOOON ! :)

Daisy's Most Excellent PK Adventures :http://www.neverdie.com/rocktropia/2155-daisys-most-excellent-pk-adventures.html

Now hush hush please, Shadows dont talk ;)

Last edited:

SHAME :(

entropia_2010-08-26_18-48-30-13.jpg

Scrolled back while i was afk and found this LOL. PS : AFK

First someone writes like you f'en name up there, i mean wtf! And now your a Celeb :eek: How the fook do you do that lol. Some of those folks like spend years trying to make name and be known. Thenits like wham bam, something drops from the other planets and in comes this chick and her crew Hahaha Claiming da fame . So all this time i like thought those guys at the rig were sharp and ubers. How wrong i was Hahaha. LETS STORM THE RIG NOW !!!!!

Teach me pleaze :D

So I see that Marber and stealth is all you need to succeed in pvp?

Not something to brag about really..

well daisy sometimes i have other things to do ingame ...

i dont waste my peds i get my peds with fapping btw :D

but some ppl dont have anything else to do it seems like u :lolup:

OMG
And here i was thinking ck "Coat Killers" (not Shadows) was a real soc. When did you all loose your edge or did you just have a bad day ? :D If one lone ROCK STARS member can do all this, you dont wanna know what a team of us can do ;)

A team of you will look like this:

Nobody says you can't stay there and try to pk anyone you want, just stop posting these misleading pictures on forum... people may actually believe you're tough :laugh:

Status
Back