Car Decals

Do you want to be abe to pud decals in your vehicle?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 83 55.7%
  • No. bad idea

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Gimme EFD

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • I like beer

Votes: 37 24.8%

• Total voters

malasuerte

Stalker
Gustav Malasuerte Sagitta
I wish they make a system similar to the make up but to do decals on your car.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:yay:

maybe that is why the makeup system is taking so long to be reimplemented

Face masks for cars!

hardly big money.

Maybe not to you.
Black, Rutol Hummer with custom decals would not be cheap. Hell, a green Valkyrie with leather texture and decals would not be cheap.
$80 for a vehicle excluding "on road" costs, in a computer game might not be big money to you, but I think you'll find that 95+% of people who play online games, would cough up their coffee to hear that.
Then again, gathering from your post, you probably think a MODfap is chump-change.
:rolleyes:

Personally, I find it hard enough to part with my $50-60 a week as it is.

ps: as addz points out below, this is just another vanity cost and those kind of costs are some of the best from MA's perspective, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Compared to the money that gets pissed away on coloring/texturing clothing which serves very little purpose? I bet they'd be rubbing they're hands together with glee if they weren't busy holding the money :)

But thats our own fault for falling victim to our vanity.

Is wearing a baseball cap back to front, having more bling than Mr T, a terrible taste in music, and constant use of the words "yeah" "like" and "init" mandatory if you style your vehicle in such a manner? :D

Maybe not to you.
Black, Rutol Hummer with custom decals would not be cheap. Hell, a green Valkyrie with leather texture and decals would not be cheap.
$80 for a vehicle excluding "on road" costs, in a computer game might not be big money to you, but I think you'll find that 95+% of people who play online games, would cough up their coffee to hear that.
Then again, gathering from your post, you probably think a MODfap is chump-change.
:rolleyes:

Personally, I find it hard enough to part with my $50-60 a week as it is.

ps: as addz points out below, this is just another vanity cost and those kind of costs are some of the best from MA's perspective, I'm sure.

A black , Rutol hummer with custom decals :)

So everyone who wants a car has to have a black one with rutol?

stupid reply i'm not even going to bother answering it's so fucking stupid.

You can get a buggy for what 400 ped drive away no more to pay, that is 40 dollars is it not? I took my nephew to see a film the other day at the cinema, cost me 45 dollars (AU) all up for 2 hours entertainment, last night i drove a hummer for 4 hours giving people a lift to swamp camp and used 4 pec of decay or somethign ridicolous liek that, so im gonna say i will get a better bang for my buck out of the car, even though i enjoyed being out with my nephew.

Now lets get to you saying that i probably think a modfap is chump change? please explain how you came to that conclusion would you as i need a fucking good laugh tonight.

How about in future you reply based on the post i replied to and dont make shit up, it just makes you look like a fool.

Last edited:
Compared to the money that gets pissed away on coloring/texturing clothing which serves very little purpose? I bet they'd be rubbing they're hands together with glee if they weren't busy holding the money :)

But thats our own fault for falling victim to our vanity.

and a haircut serves a purpose? you love the vanity or you wouldnt have all the beauty business tools ;) they should have a slap emote ingame for you when i see you next, please Marco ;)

Beer FTW :beerchug:

But yes, why not, the more choice for individuality the better :thumbup:

I do it for a living in RL so doing it in EU as well would be 2nd nature for me :)

I start to believe that this car-thing might turn out to be something very similar to RL. The ones with the biggest, fastest, loudest, tuned up and whatnot cars may be the ones with, well, the inevitable size-thing comes into play. :handjob:

Or is it a social thing?

I don't have a car, not even in RL, but I have a driving licence. Am I entitled to not have one in-game?

Other than that, if it serves its purpose and makes not just a few happy, why not have it. The tattoo-thing also had its fans, so it may make sense for cars, too.

However, and I'm aware that I post this in nearly every thread when such kind of wish comes up, it shouldn't consume lots of resources on my PC and also shouldn't reduce the (already rather low) FPS.

Being able to paint your soc logo onto a vehicle during a LG would be useful (if we have another).

In the video I saw of the bank robbery in Argus, the Hummers they used had a skull and crossbones on the doors, so I hope that means that it IS possible. If so, I'd love to be able to show a count of my PVP kills on the side of my car!

Latinangel is right no need for the drama, so removed the ramble :)

In the video I saw of the bank robbery in Argus, the Hummers they used had a skull and crossbones on the doors, so I hope that means that it IS possible. If so, I'd love to be able to show a count of my PVP kills on the side of my car!

Hopefully im not a statistic on that door :)

cheers and bring on individuality

Last edited:
Well, thank you so much

what could have been a really nice thread about pimping our cars, has degenerated into a stupidity contest, with childish name calling and arguments that are not even related to what the thread was about.

much ado about nothing if you ask.

Well, thank you so much

what could have been a really nice thread about pimping our cars, has degenerated into a stupidity contest, with childish name calling and arguments that are not even related to what the thread was about.

much ado about nothing if you ask.

BACK on track

PIMP MY RIDE MA

pimp-my-ride-0053_898674.jpg

pimp-my-ride-0053.jpg

that does look pretty sweet :) perhaps once people start getting into it all and using textures etc we will get some nice looking rides running aorund.

p.s. sorry for rambling earlier :)

Just pimped my ride in photoshop :)

and one for the Aussie WOF team :)

Last edited:
that does look pretty sweet :) perhaps once people start getting into it all and using textures etc we will get some nice looking rides running aorund.

p.s. sorry for rambling earlier :)

Just pimped my ride in photoshop :)

and one for the Aussie WOF team :)

SWEET :thumbup::thumbup: Nice photoshop skills

guess i'll need to post this again, this IS what we should have.
Vehicle at the end.
[YOUTUBE]1WhOTrc5554[/YOUTUBE]

Race cars need numbers, and sponsor decals too.

:beerchug:

Miles

guess i'll need to post this again, this IS what we should have.
Vehicle at the end.

The first three minutes are much better :eyecrazy:

Back