cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

john9170

Guardian
Society
Agents of Entropy
John Killer Pureheart
cks.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The process of rebuilding continues. There are now several new recruits in cK and cK Shadows. We are accepting applicants in both societies. Our requirements are currently:

cK Coat Killers
Minimum Profession 60
Minimum Total Skills 200k

cK Shadows
Minimum Profession 40
Minimum Total Skills 150k

Please create an account and apply for membership on the cK Forum. Be sure to give some information about yourself and your avatar. Your application will be reviewed by current members and we will give you a response generally in 3-5 days. Please feel free to ask questions here or on our forum. You may get a faster response if you ask on our forum.

Apply Here --> http://www.ckshadows.eu/
or
Apply Here --> http://www.ckcoatkillers.eu/

Become a part of real EU history and join cK Family. We are happy to have all professions apply. PK activity is encouraged but only required during Land Grab.

In World Domination We Trust,
John Killer Pureheart

Last edited:
UU recruit soc?

Good question Mike ...

To my knowledge, UU does not have an official recruit society. The last I heard, membership to UU is by invitation only. However, there are many friends and family of UU still in cK and cK Shadows. There are some current members who may join UU when they are ready. There are also many who plan to stay in cK family. Basically, we are friendly to UU but we are not a path to UU. If you work hard in cK you are probably more likely to meet and make connections with UU members. Beyond that, it is up to you if you happen to earn an invitation.

Any more questions, please ask.

cK family has lost many of it's key members but we still have a LOT of EU experience in our ranks. We are happy to have recruits that are eager to learn as well as other hard core experienced Entropians. Join us and be a part of this historic rebuild.

World domination!

Heres a bump for a great soc with many friends and old JB family members Rock on guys!

Bump it up for my cK family :D

Bump for a great soc, active and cool guys ! :yay:

Sounds like even the big socs are having trouble retaining good players these days...

is this comforting or worrying :D

Good Luck anyway ;)

Consider it a free B*U*M*P

Sounds like even the big socs are having trouble retaining good players these days...

is this comforting or worrying :D

Good Luck anyway ;)

Consider it a free B*U*M*P

1st - you check requirements

2nd - you realize there is no requirement to have a coat anymore

3rd - Not a real cK anymore

4th - You wont apply >D

bump >)

A bump, and an announcement to the world that I'm a member now!

Although my home internet has crapped out, and I can't log in until Tuesday or so!!! :(

BUMP for the TOP soc :cool:

:yay: Bump it up for the awesome cK family.

Back