cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

I've been scanning members of Shadow (3), havn't met one that meets requirements,

I would join, great soc but i'm against wold domination and if it was actually possible to dominate ppl ingame i would fight it with all my strenght, but otherwise is seems a good soc, :D Good luck

I've been scanning members of Shadow (3), havn't met one that meets requirements,

I would join, great soc but i'm against wold domination and if it was actually possible to dominate ppl ingame i would fight it with all my strenght, but otherwise is seems a good soc, :D Good luck

Although I hate to bump another soc's recruitment thread :duh: you need to get another drugs supplier, wtf are they cutting it with ???

I've been scanning members of Shadow (3), havn't met one that meets requirements

Hmm well cKS wouldn't be a top 50 skilled soc if no one met the basic requirements that are set. Possibly a few people are in the society from when it was briefly level 30 req before it was changed to level 40 requirement.

I am quotring this instead of the first post as it is clearer. You got the website and unless i am missing something there is not a place to apply. Or maybe you can provide where it is. I knwo with UU things have changed but i looked over the site and if you are wondering why people have nit applied is it is not a clear choice or maybe i am completly missing something.

:laugh: cK Newsflash.. :laugh:

Welcome to the cK Family George Ace Skywalker, very happy to have you aboard bud..

Gratz on cK Promotions for Petal & EMW!!!

&

CONGRATULATIONS cK Coat Killers! :tux::cheer::beerchug:

Back into the TOP 10 Hunting socs on Entropia Tracker!!!!!

To celebrate watch some cK Coat Killer teams rinsing globals & hofs all weekend and perhaps the next Eomon ATH ... Bring it :cool:

:yay:
:handgun:

JaKst3r
General - cK Coat Killers.

To celebrate watch some cK Coat Killer teams rinsing globals & hofs all weekend and perhaps the next Eomon ATH ... Bring it :cool:

cK Coat Killers - Eomon weekend.

62 Globals
10 Hofs

:) was a great hunt guys.

Just couldnt quite find that ATH.. yet.

JaKst3r

Like a long lost friend coming home...

We welcome back Devastating Vodka Lindsey to the cK Coat Killers Family.

JaKst3r
General - cK Coat Killers

Ahh Vodka's back,
So in soc chat when I say I am drinking Vodka! :eek:

hmmm time to change my drink to Bacardi :)

Welcome back matey

wb vods cool to have u back :)

who the hell are ck!?¿

hi i cant actually access the page displayed to join the CK so what can i do to get an invite?

nvm figured how to check my pm sorry lol

Back