Achievement: Screwed up two out of three noob missions

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
So I went to check out NAZ, got my permits, and then got the guns and miner and naturally just ran out and shot stuff and dropped bombs. Then came back to check in...and realized that I did not get the quest before I ran out:)

Anyways, managed to successfully do the crafting one, but I guess the others I am never completing, this game is tough:)

I did exactly the same for the mining mission!!

I got the rookie bombs and went out mining.

Got back and accepted the mission :scratch2:

No rookie bombs to finish it now :confused:

Excellent achievement...:)

LOL, Does this make you a third of a noob?

LOL, Does this make you a third of a noob?

A third of a noob and two thirds of being EU-handicapped...

It's tough when not even the highly skilled people around can finish the noob-quests.

come on calypso and buy bombs and get a finder... worked for me ;) , same for ammo ...s opalo will be nice for the low hp of the mobs

MA thought they made the system idiot proof, but it appeared there are just better idiots ;)

Gratz on your achievement, well deserved EFD!

Too bad you missed the skills and free intelligence, that might have been useful
:D

/Slupor

but there's a lot to read....

You supposed to THINK and UNDERSTAND what you are asked to do, before acting ... :D

Do you start using something you just got without knowing what is capable of? :confused:

I did exactly the same for the mining mission!!

I got the rookie bombs and went out mining.

Got back and accepted the mission :scratch2:

No rookie bombs to finish it now :confused:

Congratulations! You have lost 1 point of intelligence. ;)

Suddenly my 1 left over rookie bomb is worth considerably more than 0.1 PED... i start the bidding at 1 PED - but yes you can use normal bombs and redeem yourself.

Hahhah Kombi ya freakin n00b!

Good on you for being honest. I even gratzed you.

MA thought they made the system idiot proof, but it appeared there are just better idiots ;)

Gratz on your achievement, well deserved EFD!

Too bad you missed the skills and free intelligence, that might have been useful
:D

/Slupor

so nobody reading my post .... they say rookie bombs but if u drop them before the mission as i did u can use normal one with a tt finder or something

same if u used that opalo L use your own weapon ( but again need ammo since they give us only rookie)

Last edited:
So I went to check out NAZ, got my permits, and then got the guns and miner and naturally just ran out and shot stuff and dropped bombs. Then came back to check in...and realized that I did not get the quest before I ran out:)

Anyways, managed to successfully do the crafting one, but I guess the others I am never completing, this game is tough:)

I screw up all three ! lol I cant even find the exits... Marco chickened out when I was askign for more bombs for the mission :))))))))))))))))))))

I did exactly the same for the mining mission!! :mad:

Back