Deeds bugged

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
Yesterday I was going to my apartment at TI. I didn't really remember what building it's in. So I did as usuall, looked at my deed. I can't find my adress anywhere on it. Anyone elese have the same problem or am I stupid?

When howering over it the tool tip only says "???".

yes I have noticed the same thing.....also if you look at the deeds on the auction they are the same way so you have no idea what apartment you are buying....not going to help those with deeds on the auction at all :mad:

OK, time to start an support case then

yes I have noticed the same thing.....also if you look at the deeds on the auction they are the same way so you have no idea what apartment you are buying....not going to help those with deeds on the auction at all :mad:

The ones I saw had no name. So the name-field was just blank! :eek: The details of it then showed the "???".

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed that this is covered here... :rolleyes:

Estates isn't the only thing that changed name to "???" memorial TP also changed name to "???" lol (support sent)

And my home is also nameless for now

FYI:

Reply by MA support:

2010-07-07 21:57 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that this is causing you. Unfortunately, we don't have any information about this issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please rest assured that we have forwarded your case to the responsible department for further investigation.
Please follow the News sections on the website for further information and developments. Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Entropia Support

My response:

Hi,

Thank you for the report. I have forwarded the issue to the responsible department. Unfortunately can I not guarantee that you will get a personal response, but recommend that you follow the news section for further developments.

Kind regards,
Mattias | Planet Calypso Support

And it's status says Solved.

At least they know about it and hopefully it will be solved in an upcoming VU. It looks like other stuff also has the ??? as description.

Back