Gateway problem?

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
If I manage to get one of my friends to joing Entropia, he will end up i Calypso gateway. How do I get in contact with him or he with me? Can he join a soc I'm in and then add me to friendlist? Therer should be other ways cause my soc maybe don't like to have noobs joining.

It looks like he has to stay in the Gateway for a while to get the feeling of stuff and if he leaves he can't go back.

So If he wanna join and let me show him around, I have to wait a week or two until he's played the Gateway part. IMO this is not really good.

1-2 hours to look around and get all 14 mission :)
not weeks:laugh:

or be his mentor (without system) and provide him with the tt items he needs to learn stuff the old way.

Andlike t79x said .. it proably takes 1-2 hours to learn then basic. Otherway setupa skype connection?

Once FPC update the TP to one way, which should also fix item decay and the gender issue with the one quest, then it should take your friend no time to complete all the quests.

When they are done they can text, IM, email or w/e you that they will be TPing down to PA and you can meet him?

If he does not want to do the gateway he can tp right to PA otherwise he could stay there for 1-2 hours and finish the missions and then go to PA.

There are no worries here.

Tell him to stay at the Gateway if he want to finish the missions there or he could end up on the "wrong side" of the tp when they soon make it oneway only.

Tell him to stay at the Gateway if he want to finish the missions there or he could end up on the "wrong side" of the tp when they soon make it oneway only.

A reminder when he joins the game now he has to do the missions soon since all avatars will be replaced from the island to the main land with the next update. If he joins after the update he can do what ever he wants to.

Back