Jetpacks?

• Total voters

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Sitting at work, I have quite a lot of time to think...

This has been wished for before but it can not be said enough!

:yay::yay: GIVE US JETPACKS!!! :yay::yay:

The current vehicles have rather nice fuel consumption rate and such, so could have that on the jetpacks too :) maybe a little more per kilometer flown since it needs to have upwards pressure too, for realism :silly2:

Could be made so that you equip the jetpack and press *Use tool* to boost upwards (consumes fuel) and releases use tool to fall down (does not consume fuel) and then use the WASD buttons for direction :D

Why not make the current wings work ? =)

yeah jetpacks would rule so u can goto mauntain peaks, or get that mining claim u just cant reach :D

yeah jetpacks would rule so u can goto mauntain peaks, or get that mining claim u just cant reach :D

And in PvP too :yay:

Imagine people flying around shooting at each other at oil rig ;) hehe

but but ... Hiryuu's... :(

And in PvP too :yay:

Imagine people flying around shooting at each other at oil rig ;) hehe

If they gonna implement it it will be w/o the possibility to shoot for 100% >)

Still it would be nice >)

I voted for the taming, but i want to tame an aetherex :)

(i just hope you can never tame the pokemon-dragons)

Alot of ppl would pay mony to be able to fly ingame,

I've seen alot of posts on wishlist for that, going from jetpack's to a broom,

So FPC i hope you read this, you could make alot of mony implementing something that enables ppl to fly

N00b,

And another thing, what ever FPC may do, i do hope that they dont give out a plentifull suply of 200 tamed creatures/jetpacks/brooms/flying saucers to 200 avatars that crowd their poor employees for a full day :)

Lets let this one be more of a challenge, i.e if tamable, go out taming, if craftable, go out crafting/looting.

Or perhaps, just spawn them like fruit on the ground for people walking vaste distances, just make sure only 1 spawn per avatar, and let it be plentifull this time :)

Or perhaps, just spawn them like fruit on the ground for people walking vaste distances, just make sure only 1 spawn per avatar, and let it be plentifull this time :)

Or allow every avatar to buy one (ONE only) limited with low tt from a special avatar for tt value? :D

Rules could be:
- 1 per person
- You must have played for X time or have X skills (to avoid secondary avatars to be created too much)
- NPC is located at a teleport not TOO close to the starter teleports...
- Max TT value is maybe 1/5th of the real items value
- It is (L)
- Could be named "Omegaton Icarus I Trial Version", "Genesis Star Pegasus I Limited Test Pack" or something like that :D

There was an experiemental jetpack developed ...

But the landing was a problem....

Why not make the current wings work ? =)
agreed. Why not let the wings be the equivalent of walking in the air and let the jetpacks be the equivalent of running or driving....

*** guess I'd better start watching the auction for wings in case they do take this idea and roll with it, lol ***

I really would like to get a tamed hiryuu instead, thank you very much. A tamed kingfisher will be a suitable substitute aswell.

I really would like to get a tamed hiryuu instead, thank you very much. A tamed kingfisher will be a suitable substitute aswell.

How about a tame spider stalker with wings? ;)

How about a tame spider stalker with wings? ;)

Depends on if and how they work in pvp ;) I'd be happy with flying mounts that did not take part in (or be harmed) in aerial combats. Kingfishers fly differently to hiryuu btw, so I would still prefer a hiryuu, and not at all a Igni / Diripi Stalker , even if those would have their own benefits in combat.

And another thing, what ever FPC may do, i do hope that they dont give out a plentifull suply of 200 tamed creatures/jetpacks/brooms/flying saucers to 200 avatars that crowd their poor employees for a full day :)

Lets let this one be more of a challenge, i.e if tamable, go out taming, if craftable, go out crafting/looting.

FPC,

Dont give anything free related to this, make it rare and expencive,

Time to play it tough and stop giving in ,

let the game begin...

N00b,

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] ? :silly2:

Ahh think I have seen that pic before :eek:

Would prefer a white jetpack with blue details though :D and a smaller one :silly2:

I have to vote no for any more ideas that promote the degradation of EU to a copy of every other MMO out there...Missions and vehicles are enough of a bad start in that direction.

Instead of a vehicle or taming a flying mob, how about an MF chip that could allow this.

Different lvl chips could get you to different height and speed. This system could be limited, so it's not like superman all over the planets, but a more defined and controllable system.

Hi ,

I made a new Jetpack design with parts and add's from the VTOL.
Send it to MA to .. But no answer if it would be integrated or not .. and the remark they get indeas form a lot of avatars.

Would a nice feature for short distance movement and not to be spawn but just take it like you would take a gun.
During hunting this would be nice for a quick move to the next mob and not to lose time on walking.

Back