ATROX VALLEY 10k peds competition (summer 2010)

manuel

Prowler
Society
French United
Hello !

I’m pleased a new 10k competition in LA 40 (NW of akmuul TP, location of the land marker is 23300, 28000).

manu_actie_mei_2ndversion.jpg

Atrox maturity is from provider to AOA and there is 3 DNA with maximum density.

TEAMS ARE ALLOWED , MINING NOT ALLOWED

PRIZES AND RULES:

10000 PEDS FOR THE WINNER.

The first who get one 10k hof (or higher value) wins the prize.

Solo hunter : the winner must post a message in this thread before 3 hours have passed after receiving the hof. No need to printscreen the hof.

For team : to be valid, screenshot must be posted before 3 hours have passed after receiving the hof.The screenshot must show the time, the location, and the hof message with the name of the team.

DURATION:

The competition starts the 9th july at 1.00 MA time and with not end limit.

Taxes will stay at 4% during the whole event. The prize will be given to the winner after receiving the winning hof.

The prize is guaranteed!

/manuel
capturer2.jpg

PS: thanks to baradur for awesome art :)

Last edited:
Ah finally something to do a rainy summerday..:D

Nice event again on this LA.

/Arwen

Event is running !! :yay:

Woot! Atrox Event! :yay:

nice event, subscribing

Woohoo! time to start troxing again!
Nice event!

Count me in..

Let's hope I can score one more but 4 peds higher this time ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Great LA

If you are from Poland please check this link. To make everything clear I've prepared transduction to polish for you guys!

Sweet event! Taking part in this one! Good luck everybody!

Manuel; some feedback.

- Perfect spawn, nicely spread.
- Good maturity! Its in balance.
- Now. Put some more fertilizer in that machine and up the loots! :yay:

Great event.
+rep

Dear god! At least u are showing me that it is possible to get 10ks
Count me in..

Let's hope I can score one more but 4 peds higher this time ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Great LA

deffinately the most tantilizing event prize ever. I know the last time it made even me strap on some armor and burn a couple of guns up. I'm sure I'll throw some tax your way on this one too! thanks for the chance for a 20k total HOFF :eyecrazy:

bump for competition :D

don't forget the Atrox Valley Sunday at 21MA (every sunday)
always fun event !!

I guess I ll give this a try if/when I can log back in game.

Its a very generous price from you manuel, i wish GL to everyone !!

bump

This event is just perfect!

Happy hunting and good luck participants!

bump for competition !! :yay:

why do you need a screenshot when Atrox Valley is named and tracker can confirm the hof, is this in case its not on tracker or something - isnt that the reason why people name there LAs now for events... PS : understand the posting if it is a team hof, but single player hof - its on the hof board , tracker tells its location and time - what more can you ask..

same rules for team and solo hunters better maybe, and if tracker forgot the hof too :)

Current mission :

Bronze mission :

Objective: Kill 10000 Atrox Guardian or higher maturity

:)

Last edited:
why do you need a screenshot when Atrox Valley is named and tracker can confirm the hof, is this in case its not on tracker or something - isnt that the reason why people name there LAs now for events... PS : understand the posting if it is a team hof, but single player hof - its on the hof board , tracker tells its location and time - what more can you ask..

lol, for a 10k reward posting a little screenshot isn't that much asked?

Then again for some people bending over for getting the sugar blown up their ass is too much for them either I guess :evilking:

Tonigh atrox valley sunday free event at 21 MA !!

good chance to see some surprise loot :)

Has anyone done this yet? I know a lot of attention was taken off of this from the migration...but has anyone come close? I'm in there now trying to get a piece. Can there be more than one winner?

Well...
I'm working on it ;)

Has anyone done this yet? I know a lot of attention was taken off of this from the migration...but has anyone come close? I'm in there now trying to get a piece. Can there be more than one winner?

competition is still running !!
yes, only one winner will received the prize :)
gl to all participnts.

Seems all the 10-25k HoF's on troxies are going to the young & old maturities :) .... perhaps a small trox LA? :)

Back