Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun
WOOT

.... well the story is ....
I'm on CND and meets Buzz *smiles*
He tells me he has this present for me :D and, well, I'm a girl and likes presents!
Then he tells me not to be SO excited, because its only a TINY present ... *G*
WELL, I'm STILL a girl and ALL for tiny presents, after all, its the thought, right?

Its craftable he says ... and I'm getting REALLY excited.
I am showing my friend Sharyn around on the club,
when he pm's me and tells me its all ready ...

He comes to my apartment and I am nearly going through the floor of excitement ...
when he gives me THIS:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I can't believe it ...

IM A WOODEN CHEST :eek:

LOLOLOL ... THANKS MA ...
and thanks Buzz for the greatest gift I have had in PE ever
- next after the priest, of course *G*G*

Here is a picture of Buzz, me and my new chest *HUGE smile*

lykkeschest.jpg

I cant believe the priest went to bed just before this one though :(

*smile* I'm a happy Nun *smile*​

Last edited:
haha brilliant item you got there lykke :D

Congratulations Lykke! Huge Grats! :)..

Thought I'd press something funny here..

Currently from this site:
(https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18096&page=4&pp=10&highlight=eld)

Lykke said:
"If your theory about forum"whores" (because thats the very flattering word you were searching for, right?) is getting things named after themselfs in game holds, I expect to see half Amethera be named something-Lykke after next VU ... or maybe after reconsiderating .... *bows, begs and well .. sucks*

(... laugh ...)"

Well. It's not the whole amethera, but still something? :silly2: :tongue2:

Gratz Lykke :)

Way to go MA/Buzz :)

c

LOL Gratz!!

Thats awesome Lykke.

I want an item named after me now!! lol

gratz!!! :D I love its look, as more options for a storage item :)

I am still kinda new here. Has MA always named items after players?
I am still learning my PE history and I wouldnt be able to tell this from item names :)

Immagine me keeping the secret :)
I was going like: "Come on, when is the post ready?"

I must admit I was quite shocked to see the wooden chest appear on the ground... and it said "Lykke's Wooden Chest" :girl:

Now ppl, let's get a part of the Nun in our virtual homes! :tongue2:

Oh, and a big GRATZZZ for the personalised item!

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
Prolly Marco / MA has mistaken U for a dry old wooden box, but I know better ;) hehe

LOL hey!! thats mean ;)

Maybe she has a huge chest? like REALLY big?

(oh boy.. i can see the innuendo's now :p)

Gratz Lykke, Buzz and good work MA, I think the chest itself is pretty sweet too, wouldn't mind one or two for my home, perfect for a bunch of cloths/shoes/hats/etc

Gratz, Lykke! That's really cool having an item named after you.

Some day I expect to have an item named after me. Maybe 'Airedale Dung Storage Container'. :D

drifter said:
LOL hey!! thats mean ;)

HA HA HA HA :laugh: now you can have lykkes chest :D

drifter said:
LOL hey!! thats mean ;)

Hmm, I don't think so... (INSIDE INFORMATION PRIEST PLEASE) :D

Not too much info ... remember... if VF tells ya.. he might have to kill ya!

Now ... how would it sound if you said...

"Man, I just got owned by a priest!!"

Wow grats Lykke! Not a teleporter but hey :)
Whatever some greedy People say i think its a great thing that MindArk name some Pe Items after their Users and its a extension of the Memorial Island Idea where (as far i know) anyone can get a small memory stone when he wish it if the worest happen.

Im still waiting for the Strakkan Ore Detectionator (L) or the Recoda Combat Knife Deluxe (L) :)

nice=) grats :D

[QUOTE
Im still waiting for the Strakkan Ore Detectionator (L) or the Recoda Combat Knife Deluxe (L) :)[/QUOTE]

id like an DOA Dropkick sometime around next LG ;)

drifter said:
LOL hey!! thats mean ;)

Sorry Lykke, i don't even know you but that is some funny stuff right there!!

Big congrats....well deserved, and Congrats to Buzz for aquiring the BP.... :D

It sucks.
I dont know Lykke ingame and she doesnot seem like a special avatar ,a hero or something in Project Entropia.
I 'd rather like an item to be named after someone who made something special in the virtual universe....
I 'd prefer a Buzz chest since he is the one who crafted it first and actually one of the best crafter .
I guess forum :makelove: are popular at MA.

Congratulations Lykke. :cheer: :clap:

It's always nice to see MA giving such an honor to players that give so much to the game as you do.

I think it's a great item! :D

and it was so fun to give it to ya Lyyke!

they can be coloured too which is fun. (*thinks about setting up a treasure chest with Diamonds, Emeralds, Rubies, Garnets, and Opals all around it* :p)

Francine said:
It sucks.
I dont know Lykke ingame and she doesnot seem like a special avatar ,a hero or something in Project Entropia.
I 'd rather like an item to be named after someone who made something special in the virtual universe....
I 'd prefer a Buzz chest since he is the one who crafted it first and actually one of the best crafter .
I guess forum :makelove: are popular at MA.

Francine, your probably the same person that says bad things about someone at their funeral.....

There is absolutely no reason to be this way about a nice thing in game.

Geez......to start it off with It Sucks? comeon....And your statement of basically saying that you yourself dont know Lykke says alot.

Just because you dont know them doesnt mean that they are not deserving of a nice thing. Get over your self and just go away.

--- rep. (MB can i have more options to - rep please....sometimes once is just not enough)

Sincerely, (and I mean it)

NetStalker

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know her also, and noone of my ingame friends does.
But i also don't know somebody who is playing for an while and don't know her by name. That says me she deserved it, in one or the other way :girl: .

I am happy to see MA making such things for the community, and gratz to you Lykke! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Netstalker said:
Just because you dont know them doesnt mean that they are not deserving of a nice thing. Get over your self and just go away.

Ok so you NetStalker just list me all the reasons why this chest would be named after Lykke and not after Buzz for example(the actual person who crafted the item?).

Make the comparison of the reasons.

Nice for lykke, too bad for players more dedicated
dont attack Francine because she speaks her mind, or anyone else for that matter.

(imo the ppl who joined since dec are also sucky sucky vs some ppl who *seem* to post alot)

Status
Back