PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: Multiple planets, multiple avatars?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

19 13.01%
  • No, I want my single ava

119 81.51%
  • No, wouldnt work because..

8 5.48%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Queen Sky Genesis
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Multiple planets, multiple avatars?

Think about it, it's not a really bad idea imo. For every planet you get a complete new avatar.

Everybody starts out as a noob again. No ubers, we all have to skill up from zero again. You can have new professions and other gameplay elements.

Planet creators have more freedom when it comes to how the planet 'works'.

There would be no traveling fee, but every planet has its own avatars.

Ofc there are some drawbacks. But I think if you could play with your avatars at the same time it could work for us all.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Anna Wolverine Queen
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    Good idea, but i doubt anyone would go to new planets that way

In an integrated RCE 'universe' i want the same avatar accross the 'universe'.

Even if they were separate games id still like to keep the higher skill level. In the RCE genre where having a higher skill level matters...why would you want to repeat the newb period over where you are handicapped?

Outside of RCEs id rather have a separate avatar for every game. Then the game is pure story and levels really dont matter except to advance the story. In those cases i want to start over to see it all, not skip parts of the game.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Jenn-AgentPink Nifer
    Society
    Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
    i would never want to start over again and have to skill more than 1 avatar that would be a waste of money

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Queen Sky Genesis
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Atraie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Outside of RCEs id rather have a separate avatar for every game. Then the game is pure story and levels really dont matter except to advance the story. In those cases i want to start over to see it all, not skip parts of the game.
    Ok, but if you remove the rce element eu loses its sparkle, and would have to fall back on the gameplay. And none of us want that to happen, right?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images

Even if they were separate games id still like to keep the higher skill level. In the RCE genre where having a higher skill level matters...why would you want to repeat the newb period over where you are handicapped?
    What he said.

One avatar one reality. Multiple avatars just don't make sense apart from the abuse people would get upto it would make it difficult to play the game.

By having one avatar you have to make choices. Those choices affect you and planet partners and generate a viable economy.
    Now open - Explore for common and rare items

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Queen Sky Genesis
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by -AgentPink View Post
    i would never want to start over again and have to skill more than 1 avatar that would be a waste of money
    Yeah, the money thing does kind of suck. But still, you don't have to go there and start over again. In the same way you don't have to pay the travel fee to go to another planet. As long as you're happy on one planet.
    Last edited by sky west; 07-09-2010 at 23:34. Reason: typo

Prowler
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Amanda Mandy Swift
    Society
    Storm Angels
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    What he said.

One avatar one reality. Multiple avatars just don't make sense apart from the abuse people would get upto it would make it difficult to play the game.

By having one avatar you have to make choices. Those choices affect you and planet partners and generate a viable economy.
    What they said.

If you can't manage to be good at something with one avatar when that avatar can learn or do anything within Entropia, what makes you think you'd manage with more avatars when you are diluting your time and in world skills?

I like having 1 avatar. But I`m sure some people have already created a second to inhabit Rocktropia. After all they do it for things like running banks, hangars, shops, takling care of biz on CND and scamming of course. Anything to avoid a teleport or transport fee. If there is a way to make or save a PED by creating one then some people will always be doing it.
    deleted

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    David Ultrue Kodolanyi
    Society
    Hungarian Trox-Killers
    Images
    I`d rather have several avatar IRL,then 1 could be always playing EU ,1 working for deposit EU,1 for my girlfriend,1 for friends and myself..lol sorry i`m drunk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast