Uber: Unlimited Stingury

I'd say you should start a pricecheck thread and see what responses you get.

If Narfi wants to sell today and he gets +25K offered in pure peds, he should take the money and run imho.

Agreed, I'd make +20K right now if I had it fully maxed, lol

Where exactly is the #100 hunting ATH at these days?

33959 PED aurli weak

Uber grats from Dalas + Freja!

Are Lost Renegades aiming to become the next UU or something? :D Lots of luck in that soc recently! Very well deserved.

Have fun with it :)

Massive grats!

Those hisp can be nasty for sure--I remember spending the wee hours of New Years Day on them with Lif3bringer hoping for one more SGA armor bit. The loot was just plain terrible.

Glad to see you made them pay!!

Gamerchick + awesome LOOT!!
Sounds like a dream to me xD

:D GZ :D

Congratulations Narfi!

Nice assist Narfette!

:yay::wtg::yay:

AWESOME hit mate

gratz :yay:

Feels great doesn't it :D Gz man hope you find a good buyer! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:yay: Big gratz, Narfi :yay:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving player :)

jay :)

bout time someone new posts in this area, gz narf ya deserve it

Thanks to the mods for changing my title for me :)

I had misspelled it in all the excitement.

Thanks for all the gratzs guys ;)

narfi

Nice one gratz ;)

Saw it in game, we were all saying at my soc, "Huh, but Hispidus never loot"... indeed they didn't until now. :laugh: Grats, not quite the Jag arms you were looking, but I think it's good enough. :yay:

indeed lol they never loot until now xD:D GZ!

rly nice gratz!!!!! :D

5 years and 3 months later, I am happy to say that it has returned to my hands once again. This time I have the skills and it is here to stay :)

A happy day for me!

5 years and 3 months later, I am happy to say that it has returned to my hands once again. This time I have the skills and it is here to stay :)

A happy day for me!

Nice!

I'd hoped it'd find it's way home eventually.
Did you find out if it was the one I had or did you get another?

Last edited:
Nice!

It's the one you had previously owned.

Origin: Narfi>>>???>?>?>Jod>>>Vi>>>WhiningSkeptic>>>Narfi.

Glad you were able to own the nice blade again, and gratz on breaking it in today via the Root Kong HoF bud.

Cheerz,
Vi

Nice!

It's the one you had previously owned.

Origin: Narfi>>>???>?>?>Jod>>>Vi>>>WhiningSkeptic>>>Narfi.

Glad you were able to own the nice blade again, and gratz on breaking it in today via the Root Kong HoF bud.

Cheerz,
Vi

Vi answered for you better than I could :p
I have no proof that the one you owned was in fact the one I looted, but untill someone tells me otherwise, I am going to go with that story :)

Here is my first hunt with the blade, a nice one I think.

rootkong.jpg

Reactions: jod
Vi answered for you better than I could :p
I have no proof that the one you owned was in fact the one I looted, but untill someone tells me otherwise, I am going to go with that story :)

Here is my first hunt with the blade, a nice one I think.

rootkong.jpg

Thanks for the answer Vi.

And you've already outstripped my highest loot with it :duh:

I had kinda hoped Skeptic would hold it a little longer and I could buy it back myself around christmas time because it is a very fun toy but oh well,stuff happens.

Grats on the re-purchase Narfi,The tiers were a little 'sticky' when I owned it but I'm sure you'll get it ticking again ;)

Was reading back through this thread reminiscing the old days trying to remember what I sold the blade for originally.
tt+32k sticks in my head but I'm not positive, then I bought it back for around tt+17-20ish K depending on the value placed on the firefly involved in the trade.

Found out today its less than +10k now, so will probably never be sold. I don't play much anymore but it has a lot of sentiment so would need to bring me something pretty shiny to be worth parting with again.

Lots of good memories in this game and met lots of great people. It is fun thinking back on it :)

Was reading back through this thread reminiscing the old days trying to remember what I sold the blade for originally.
tt+32k sticks in my head but I'm not positive, then I bought it back for around tt+17-20ish K depending on the value placed on the firefly involved in the trade.

Found out today its less than +10k now, so will probably never be sold. I don't play much anymore but it has a lot of sentiment so would need to bring me something pretty shiny to be worth parting with again.

Lots of good memories in this game and met lots of great people. It is fun thinking back on it :)

Yeah the markup on everything tends to just go down especially as people skill up and more items are released. Nice sword and a nice hof from back in the day ;)

Yeah the markup on everything tends to just go down especially as people skill up and more items are released. Nice sword and a nice hof from back in the day ;)

Melee is an exception to that rule, for now. For a very long time melee was under utilized, and you could get a lot of bang for your buck with blades because few people skilled it. Heavy life steal amps are changing that, and unL melee weapons are trending up in value. I think it won't be terribly long before they are on par with their ranged counterparts.

Back