Mining Classes

i'm subscribing, i'm new in this profession and i'd like to know as much as possible before i start... when are your next classes?

Im up on Rocktopia - could you record a lesson, host on youtube/rapidshare etc. Would allow a lot of people to share in your knowledge.

I surely like this idea....ready to download video tutorial or so ;)

And if not I'm surely interested to hear when your next class will be ;)

subscribing too... always in search of knowledge :)

I hope so, today I have free time

Hey I'm interested :). Just give me a time and I'll try to be there.

I take it this is now dead? If not -- where can I get in on some learning? I am a lv30 miner, but I need to relearn the mining since I have been gone so long.

Assuming this isn't completely dead, I'd be very interested!

Well will you do now a days

Are you doing classes now a days. I am very much interested. Only basic I know till now is press and forget. Hope you can guide me more efficiently.:yay::yay:

Ill be back soon... just need to get through these holidays and i will start it back up.

me too :cool: i see u finally posted ath, i wont quote some obnoxious stuff and ruin your thread as u did on mine tho ;) thx for the small tower aswell

Started the day with "I want to find Belk today, and im on CND." Dome 15 ...who owns it never crossed my mind, you keep putting them there and ill keep finding them. A means to an end.

*****back on topic*****

Please sign up with an PM to me.

mining_class_field_trip.jpg

Mining Class in session. :laugh:

Started the day with "I want to find Belk today, and im on CND." Dome 15 ...who owns it never crossed my mind, you keep putting them there and ill keep finding them. A means to an end.

*****back on topic*****

Please sign up with an PM to me.

I keep putting them there, could u please elaborate ?
Cause if thats what i think its ridiculous to say the least and show ignorance from u even more :p

You should get down from your high throne ;) and remember who is the dude that whined in my best ath thread for free cause for sure it came from nothing but a frustrated person "a bit paradoxal for a self proclaimed miner "god" kinda" but if u want i can come copy some quote and be ironic about it. but iam not an ass nor a frustrated person so ill just stay "nice".
i do find all of that ironic tho for good reasons right ?
And my post in it was initially saying that "i wonder how come u didnt post the ath yet" which i saw just after that u did post finnaly and edited the post btw, still ill keep your best thread "free" even if u certainly dont deserve sympathy, thats for sure.Thx again for the small tower, enjoy yr stay ;)

*****back on topic*****

Last edited:
I keep putting them there, could u please elaborate ?
Cause if thats what i think its ridiculous to say the least and show ignorance from u even more :p

You should get down from your high throne ;) and remember who is the dude that whined in my best ath thread for free cause for sure it came from nothing but a frustrated person "a bit paradoxal for a self proclaimed miner "god" kinda" but if u want i can come copy some quote and be ironic about it. but iam not an ass nor a frustrated person so ill just stay "nice".
i do find all of that ironic tho for good reasons right ?
And my post in it was initially saying that "i wonder how come u didnt post the ath yet" which i saw just after that u did post finnaly and edited the post btw, still ill keep your best thread "free" even if u certainly dont deserve sympathy, thats for sure.Thx again for the small tower, enjoy yr stay ;)

*****back on topic*****

Phew! thats some ego you got there... never called myself "god" miner, but you just did.

It was a holiday when i found it here in the US thats why "I didnt post ath yet" Just isnt my top priority these days.

I whined in your post because... i can. I wasnt only one in game, hell i didnt say the worst.

No high throne squashuALL, just like to help the community.

Game is all about fun for me. Are you having fun? Are you going to act like your feelings were hurt? Were they?

Yeah i edited the post because im human i make mistakes. Are you implying i edited it for some nefarious reason?

Thanks for the Belkar.

Nice to see a good ROI when guys like me keep playing the game. I hope i help many more miners to travel to the Asteroid and drop dimes and quarters in your lovely dome.

Thanks for trimming down the spawns, good move on your part.

Whats the tax in your dome? It seems fair glad to see a miner own a dome.

Your hair is a nice shade of green must have took a long time to come up with that avatar. Its a strong personification of a member in the EU community. It commands respect from ALL of us
You got a nice spot on the ET all time high miner list.

109s are an excellent choice for daily mining we all should use them more like you, again a shining example of strength.

The crafting advice you give to noobs is stellar, i bet you can claim to most of the noob ATHs that grace our fine game.

Your collection of rare and fine in-game items are the stuff of legends. You are proud of them i am sure.

All in all i would say positive reinforcement is a great thing to be given out. I mean c'mon in the virtual world i am sure there is nothing like the smell of achievement, success, risk, experience, graciousness, intensity, mabe even a touch of other things, Jealousy, sensitivity, greed, fear, anger... I digress. See how easy it is to let those negative things drive your intentions.

I know your best reply to all this unsolicited ass kissing would have to besomething along the lines of say... Hypocrite?

Ok so i took this time to willfully craft this post to give all praise to you for your....seee above.

p.s. Thanks for the Belk, Gazz hasnt hit big in a while. Dome 1 has a relaxed spawn of Ambus right? Yes thats it off to dome 1.

Who owns that dome?

Does it matter?

yay drama war ;D

good pr for your thread winds, will get more ppl to it :D

yay drama war ;D

good pr for your thread winds, will get more ppl to it :D

Unsubscribing. So I don't feel like ~~~~~~>:dunce: To the Miner Gods of ATHdom

Phew! thats some ego you got there... never called myself "god" miner, but you just did.

It was a holiday when i found it here in the US thats why "I didnt post ath yet" Just isnt my top priority these days.

I whined in your post because... i can. I wasnt only one in game, hell i didnt say the worst.

No high throne squashuALL, just like to help the community.

Game is all about fun for me. Are you having fun? Are you going to act like your feelings were hurt? Were they?

Yeah i edited the post because im human i make mistakes. Are you implying i edited it for some nefarious reason?

Thanks for the Belkar.

Nice to see a good ROI when guys like me keep playing the game. I hope i help many more miners to travel to the Asteroid and drop dimes and quarters in your lovely dome.

Thanks for trimming down the spawns, good move on your part.

Whats the tax in your dome? It seems fair glad to see a miner own a dome.

Your hair is a nice shade of green must have took a long time to come up with that avatar. Its a strong personification of a member in the EU community. It commands respect from ALL of us
You got a nice spot on the ET all time high miner list.

109s are an excellent choice for daily mining we all should use them more like you, again a shining example of strength.

The crafting advice you give to noobs is stellar, i bet you can claim to most of the noob ATHs that grace our fine game.

Your collection of rare and fine in-game items are the stuff of legends. You are proud of them i am sure.

All in all i would say positive reinforcement is a great thing to be given out. I mean c'mon in the virtual world i am sure there is nothing like the smell of achievement, success, risk, experience, graciousness, intensity, mabe even a touch of other things, Jealousy, sensitivity, greed, fear, anger... I digress. See how easy it is to let those negative things drive your intentions.

I know your best reply to all this unsolicited ass kissing would have to besomething along the lines of say... Hypocrite?

Ok so i took this time to willfully craft this post to give all praise to you for your....seee above.

p.s. Thanks for the Belk, Gazz hasnt hit big in a while. Dome 1 has a relaxed spawn of Ambus right? Yes thats it off to dome 1.

Who owns that dome?

Does it matter?
It's just about what i see from u silently since years before u ever 'trashed' me, and how i see u behave generally without knowing u more than what i can see here, sometimes i feel like i have to say something.

Cause there is things that i find sad indeed, i hate to see idiots things i feel being said and hypocrit, i have nothing against u even if there is many things i saw from u i didnt felt right, but it was not of my business, until i get "attaqued" in some way, cause we gotta see reality, i never talked about u before or would be here posting if u didnt came in my ath thread like a frustrated guy which is sad to see from someone suposed to be a great player, loving the game, and putting himself in front of the scenes on forum generally many times over the years at least thats what i remember of u, and then thats some kind of big ego yes ,

its good u help here too giving basic mining knowledge most know and not usefull, and maybe even gladly taking tips out of it, that i dont know but "rumor" is that u do take cash for "knowledge", thats some kind of nice voluntary works.

But my point is that if u dont want someone to spit in yr soup, dont spit in other ones aswell when u should already look at what u do yourself.

so it did look naughty cause thats the kind of things that make me sad and it matters to me, I got emotion too and sometimes sad at behavours i see too.

People that know me sure knows how many times i spend helping people, and if i look back at last 5 years iam here, as much as i do, i also pass half my times helping people out every single day, more than i would want sometimes and even can, but i dont come show it because i dont feel the need to, what makes me happy and what good things i can do is none of business of anyone cause its not to get some kind of reward to show to the world or cash such ways, the reward is in my heart already, no more no less.

So sometimes i feel like i have things to say even if it is negative, it just feels right.

It was a little ironic to see u hit that one in my dome after coming back right on, without clearly "working for it" even tho getting an ath is just luck in itself, odds are low for everyone, and its all about having a decent multiplicator of amp and being here at the right time on some coords fresh and so u got it and its all cool, but remember what u wrote in past and be more humble maybe in future, but its not me to tell u what to do or not, i am no one special.

as for other things, not much comments to do, i dont think its right to make your views on things about me without actually knowing me either and maybe what i see from u in here isnt the real truth ether people are what they do not what they say too, as for gazz, one 48k ath fall 2 month ago, but there is no clear rules anyway about how many can find big original size before multiplicator in x times, and no real pattern when it comes to big one although there is thing u can predicts to some extent.

Last edited:
umm your response included the wor hypocrite like i said it would.

You used the word idiot, you call it ironic, you call my actions sad.

Your watching how i behave...

I teach classes things that most already know.. well some things people didnt know so i hope i helped.

You said "So sometimes i feel like i have things to say even it is negative, it just feels right." so then i guess i was entitled to do it in your post.

I dont work for the things i find you claim..? Thats just a poor attempt at an insult.

I suggest you stop thinking you have a reply that is going to make me look bad... Your starting to simply throw around your "feelings" like its the reason we all come on here to read posts.

Your feelings, your domes, your work ethic, your assumptions, your canter, your not painting a good picture of yourself here "in my opinion"

Dont you remember me specifically apologizing to you on CND in the control room for hijacking your thread? You didnt express these feelings then.. or did you forget that or are you so simple with your emotions that you felt you needed to seek revenge? Anyways maybe your big enough to apologize to... maybe your not.

umm your response included the wor hypocrite like i said it would.

You used the word idiot, you call it ironic, you call my actions sad.

Your watching how i behave...

I teach classes things that most already know.. well some things people didnt know so i hope i helped.

You said "So sometimes i feel like i have things to say even it is negative, it just feels right." so then i guess i was entitled to do it in your post.

I dont work for the things i find you claim..? Thats just a poor attempt at an insult.

I suggest you stop thinking you have a reply that is going to make me look bad... Your starting to simply throw around your "feelings" like its the reason we all come on here to read posts.

Your feelings, your domes, your work ethic, your assumptions, your canter, your not painting a good picture of yourself here "in my opinion"

Dont you remember me specifically apologizing to you on CND in the control room for hijacking your thread? You didnt express these feelings then.. or did you forget that or are you so simple with your emotions that you felt you needed to seek revenge? Anyways maybe your big enough to apologize to... maybe your not.

nothing more to add i guess, I am not trying to look good either, just telling what i feel, right or not.
If u apologized and i would have seen it, things would be differents, but i certainly dont remember, never got u trying to chat me, or pm me after all i am pretty easy to find with the eu life i have.
If I am afk, u clearly didnt want to try hard about it, but its not the point.
Whatever u think or say, it wont change much of it.Its a good thing to know u actually tryed to apologize but I'd like to understand what i should apologize for, and cant find reasons really but let's say all of this is not reality then.
I am all fair play in the end, the one that gratzed u on your ath was not you on mine btw too.

Last edited:
of course u dont remember...

you are so busy.

this thread is awesome, looks like a mining run. one bomb after another :yay:
looking at the page count, i think you 'll get another tower :wtg:

thanks for the lessons:dunce: mining ain't definitly not for me.

It is looking like this weekend i will do a class. Saturday 12/4 maybe 19:00 MA time (i ll update this)

I have had a lot of people message me and most seem to be newer miners looking for info on how to mine in general and then the few older miners looking to see what i know. Honestly i'm not really sure how to approach that sort of class.. i don't want to bore the older miners with newbie stuff and i don't want to overload the newbs.

I really don't have time for 2 separate classes. I'm thinking maybe we can d something a bit more casual and skip the basics and open up a solid dialogue after some efficiency lessons.

If you are an older miner and plan to attend the class please keep in mind that its an open discussion please be open to discussion and opinions. i certainly don't have it all figured out but i think i can pass on some efficiency and food for thought.

- Its pretty obvious when you can bomb a spot with a tt finder get nrf, then drop a bomb with a tk120 hit a deposit at 720m, then drop with a vrx 3k and hit a spot at 1300m, back to tt finder and noting. All from the exact same drop location.

I want to attend your class, if u can show me this:)
or maybe u want to do a little more research about it..

This old dog can still be taught new tricks :) Looking forward to the class - didnt see a location yet.

Jar

OK its time.

When ---- Saturday 12/4/10 - 19:00 MA time

Where ---- Jason Center

Everyone that is interested in the Mining class please meet near the TP. I will wait til 19:15 before moving the class into the field.

I plan to cover as much as i can. What i think makes a good class is if we can focus on the questions and answer portion and i can demonstrate or elaborate on specific methods that have proven themselves over time as true.

An advanced class has been asked for long time. Will this be that class? In a way i will cover a lot of more advanced theories and practical applications. I am pretty sure what i show and say will shake things up a bit for miners deep into their own routines i may also offer noting new to you and i thank you for your time anyways. For newer and mid range miners it may just be the push needed to change things to a more efficient routine.

Please keep in mind that i like things to be civil, no bomb dropping while the class is in session unless i ask someone to or i do it. Since its likely to be a high atendance we will not be able to do a team so it will be in chat.

Please bring your own ideas as well. i am always interested in hearing what others have seen or noticed. This isnt me saying "this is the only way to mine" Its me saying " there has got to be a better way to mine, lets figure it out together"

I dont want to be criticized for giving out information i do htis not out of ego but out of a sense of duty to my community. If i know something that may make others experience better in life im goig to give that up. If you want to take that info and try to hurt others with it. That is your Karma and it wil come round for you in some way.

Back